[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
Luis_ wrote:
Skill tree, this https://pastebin.com/MUJ8t8WQ
or
this https://poeplanner.com/ABUAAPcAFSEAAHjG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUcEEAecb-iXfpBk26IZgYVLFU0h43DIFPKsujJgUBoTvhNm-p2VNvTZHftrBdO0FLS5T028B3LyfGJGi6hLh2L2pbv0waqV5aDxOIOpxaopsWK_AGngNtfJybGxGMgk1km87GuSIjyFV3D0HdcCmcqn3MnzZ6hhR5ndTOzuexZSH37JBP3asz37467vtkc5hIfYziJ134_CiPFvGqmSj_3iXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjayqWfMaOJBVJy-fPi3S_EsUTQDgqzk2sRRx2XyCB_hfX9AhkOoQw2h9-6dt4NgAAAAAAA== ???

pob was the last time i played the build, poe planner is for new players
I will be trying to redo portions of this guide to fix it; especially some of the PoBs etc

removing flesh and stone as its cost now is pretty difficult to work around; updating poe planners etc

I havent had much time to play PoE or games in general as of late due to IRL, but excited for 3.15 like always
Level 90 now and I'm absolutely getting stomped on Red maps. The damage is amazing but the survivability is terrible.
"
Mysticaal wrote:
Level 90 now and I'm absolutely getting stomped on Red maps. The damage is amazing but the survivability is terrible.

your life rolls seem fairly low and carnage heart is a "bad" neck

EDIT: some more feedback

rage support is generally poor

your using groundslam in 6 link chest instead of in 5 link tidebreaker. tidebreaker has a built in link which boosts damage, a 5 link tidebreaker is a 6 link with slams in it

you crafted lift leech and have 3 sources of mana leech; this is overkill. only need 1 of each

get every piece of jewwelry to have 70+ life and res, and every piece of armor 80+ life

chest could try for 110+ max life and % max life

belt/gaunt have very poor life rolls, get a stygian so you can get a nice abyss jewel

you shouldnt need to use a mana flask with that much leech unless you are spamming attacks and not hitting anything. drop it for more utility flask

i put your stuff into PoB, you are just over 5.3k hp

this is not enough for an upclose and personal slam build with increased damage taken.

the fact that you are in red maps with such low gear is actually a plus for the build i think lol
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 5, 2021, 2:23:58 PM
Here are some initial changes to my gear.
I'll try to get closer to your recommendations
"
Mysticaal wrote:
I'll try to get closer to your recommendations

looks like youve had a huge jump in hp and now are lvl 91!

this build is indeed a glass cannon, but there are many things you can do to slowly improve the char with rares overtime to keep pushing deeper into reds and eventuially t16s
New changes seem to be massive nerfs to all builds, will try to see how numbers are looking
One thing i think ill experiment with is boneshatter. If nerfs to the % dmg multis on our usual supports is nerfed alot then maybe a ancestral cry + strike supports via tidebreaker and boneshatter may be powerful for clear and single target
From balance manifesto:

"As a result we have changed Seismic Cry to no longer provide more damage to exerted attacks. Warcry-empowered Slams were incredibly powerful, as Slams received a damage bonus from Seismic Cry that non-slam melee skills didn't have access to."

OOOFT

But Ground Slam looks to have ~25% dmg increase at gem level 20 now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info