[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
"
I have a couple of questions.

None of your skills on POB uses fortify yet you invested in the fortify wheel. Also you are recomending using cries in you leveling section yet the slam is supposed to have multistrike which automatically prevents the slam from beein exerted?

Slam isn't supposed to have multistrike, according to endgame PoB (and that should be your end goal).

Also, Fortified is achieved through the Overlord node on the Large Cluster Jewel. It's noted several times through the guide that this is done to enable another damage link on your main 6L.

@topic

Started a late SSF adventure with this build. Trying to see how far I can push it before feeling depressed about no upgrades. It's also my first time playing with Warcry's and exerted attacks, so it'll be fun.

Just to be clear, Tidebreaker can be farmed for through divination cards in the ACT 6 Reef map, right?

ssf tidebreaker is very rare, its a t1 unique

farming in acts it not recommended, coral ruins and reef map are the best

but its still stupid rare

probabbly better to farm a 6 link stave or 6 link axe or 6 link maul div card and start self crafting

Oof. Guess it'll be my ultimate chase item, then. Until then, guess I'll go for The Warlord cards.

I really do enjoy the gameplay of the build, tho. Working with a lucky 5L 220pdps weapon on act 7, survivability seems really nice with all the endurance charges, and it's way more different from your press-rmb-until-shit-is-dead build. Most attacks following Seismic + Intimidating Cry feel impactful as fuck, and the stuns happening are also a godsend. Can't wait to reach maps and grab more ascendancy nodes to amp up the build.

I also feel like Fist of War support combo's nicely with the the whole warcry mechanic. Does it's activation cooldown get reduced with the CDR mod that you can find on belt/boots?
What do You think about medium cluster jewel with cry wolf and "lead by example", which gives onslaught each time you use a warcry? I find it a good way to get onslaught pretty often. I can also swap silver flask for quartz or basalt etc.
"
MrMizashi wrote:
What do You think about medium cluster jewel with cry wolf and "lead by example", which gives onslaught each time you use a warcry? I find it a good way to get onslaught pretty often. I can also swap silver flask for quartz or basalt etc.

yep, good QoL on the cluster if you can justify the points
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

Oof. Guess it'll be my ultimate chase item, then. Until then, guess I'll go for The Warlord cards.

I really do enjoy the gameplay of the build, tho. Working with a lucky 5L 220pdps weapon on act 7, survivability seems really nice with all the endurance charges, and it's way more different from your press-rmb-until-shit-is-dead build. Most attacks following Seismic + Intimidating Cry feel impactful as fuck, and the stuns happening are also a godsend. Can't wait to reach maps and grab more ascendancy nodes to amp up the build.

I also feel like Fist of War support combo's nicely with the the whole warcry mechanic. Does it's activation cooldown get reduced with the CDR mod that you can find on belt/boots?

fist of war is really strong and fun, however it doesnt work on vaal gs

glad to hear you are liking it!

I am loving this build, just for the sheer simplicity... Running it SSF is probably my first big mistake. Survivability is a bit hard, but at this point I think that just means I need more life (and some chaos res) but if you have any other advice, that would be great.

The other: I feel like beating Atziri is impossible, due to her reflect. Any suggestions?
Which gloves enchantment should we use?
Can someone please advise how someone acquired the rings in the below build.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Matt_Musiol/LilCuckSus?i=0&search=class%3DBerserker%26item%3DTidebreaker

I don't quite understand how the "maximum life of 7%" appears in the top section. Is it a crafting option?

It seems like the "lighter blue" option is some crafted/added bonus.

Does anyone know what I would search for on poe trade to get something similar?

Has anyone actually calculated the numbers for "not" using fortify support when using Overlord?

Anyone know what I should work on next?

Last edited by leonhart83 on May 24, 2021, 12:20:52 AM
Vermillion ring
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
(Has anyone actually calculated the numbers for "not" using fortify support when using Overlord?)

Fortify 13.7mill- Ruthless 14.7mill- Maim 13.3mill Rage 11.9mill
Impale 15.3mill so that's the one i went with Impale....Awakened increased area 5/20 is 15.5mill..switch in concenterted effect for big bosses 21.2mill...

ofcourse this is with my char n gear
sitting at 6.8k hp
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 24, 2021, 3:26:40 AM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
(Has anyone actually calculated the numbers for "not" using fortify support when using Overlord?)

Fortify 13.7mill- Ruthless 14.7mill- Maim 13.3mill Rage 11.9mill
Impale 15.3mill so that's the one i went with Impale....Awakened increased area 5/20 is 15.5mill..switch in concenterted effect for big bosses 21.2mill...

ofcourse this is with my char n gear
sitting at 6.8k hp

How to calculate dmg? In game while in combat my VGS is only 600k. Too big difference for pretty finished char like mine on lvl95

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info