[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

I'm wondering how does this compare to the following build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxYGb739KzI

Someone with experience able to share his throughts?
"
BestRandom wrote:

what's next? tier 13+ maps are hard atm

First of all, you haven't read couple previous pages, it was my first league ever so I did this mistake as well. You need to use VGS on your tidebreaker as it supports gems with endurance charges and increases dmg per endurance charges. Huge difference. Annoint your amulet, increase quality on gems, especially those crucial. IDK where are your 3 crucial cries, especially enduring cry which this build bases on since it exerts dmg after you use that skill. Idea is to warcry, use 1-3 attacks kite, and warcry again. Always use VGS while exerted.

I haven't had a chance to play maps recently, I struggled with t15's in sense I died once in a while, but since you make like 3% per map I wasn't progressing on 93 fast enough. I did a lot of currency making to minmax this build, you can check my profile for almost finished build without 100EX+ investments.

TOP10 thins that are crucial to me for this build to work and minimize random deaths, at least to get to 94-95:

1. Get 6-6.3k hp
2. Get 76/77% res on all nodes get 0-10% chaos res
3. Get overlord on large cluster jewel with 8 passives/ cry wolf on medium cluster jewel with 4 passives
4. Get 3 auras, plan for fitting 4 auras, enlighten lvl3 is mandatory linked with pride, hop and flesh and stone since they reserve the most, corrupted jewels with implicit reduced reservation can help, I use one HOP ring with reduced reservation + amulet with pride reservation reduction(25% reduced from 50% that's literally 12.5% of your max mana freed up for 4th aura). I use pride+hop+flesh and stone, waiting for more upgrades to fit in blood and sand
5. Jewels with attack speed with maces, hp% and chaos/ele res are nice to have. With little bit more added attack speed build feels more responsive, now when used with pulverise I feel a difference of being downed by 15%.
6. Use lifetap support for warcries and dash like in my armor, you'll only need mana for berserk and GS/VGS which should be decreased by ring/amulet with -7 mana cost.
7. Ryslatha with dmg boosting catalyst is increasing dmg a lot
8. HOP minions take little bit attention, circle of guilt imrpoves that a lot plus you can get one with increased vaal dmg
9. Concetrated effect is way better than increased area for VGS
10. Watcher's eye with two pride buffing mods is my next goal, approx 7-8 EX to get.
glocked, thanks a lot for your advices. Reskilled to your tree from butchery, got about 500-600 hp. Will anoint Discipline and Training also soon

It's my first poe experience this league, so many things are not really obvious for me. I bought Ryslatha's and Overlord today after selling one of two my self-linked 6-link Tidebreakers and got a huge dps boost but needed some survivability and did'nt imagine how to get to 6k hp.

P.S. Btw, are you going to get 28 or 30% quality for Tidebreaker? I think making 1 white socket and beastcrafting it to 30% corrupted is a bit better?
Last edited by DieselThe on May 15, 2021, 4:26:30 PM
There are two guys currently in the top with this build, you can check both. I'm still lvl 93, close to 94 but it is probably matter of time hitting 95. Then it's a totally different ride, so you can check out below builds to seek further answers. This build deals very easily with blight maps, just get ring annointments to boost scout towers and run t12's until you feel good to run t14's for safety and good rewards.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Berserker&item=Tidebreaker
Hi guys. What are you doing with blood rage life degen, it's huge for me. What setup should I use?
Last edited by Darkyjolie on May 16, 2021, 8:22:45 AM
"
Darkyjolie wrote:
Hi guys. What are you doing with blood rage life degen, it's huge for me. What setup should I use?

not sure where the huge degen is coming from for you

also atziri flask does nothing for us since we use brutality

i dont think rumis is very good for us either
"
glocked wrote:
There are two guys currently in the top with this build, you can check both. I'm still lvl 93, close to 94 but it is probably matter of time hitting 95. Then it's a totally different ride, so you can check out below builds to seek further answers. This build deals very easily with blight maps, just get ring annointments to boost scout towers and run t12's until you feel good to run t14's for safety and good rewards.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Berserker&item=Tidebreaker

One of them still using Fortify with Overlord. WTF?
A bit of advice for people struggling with survivability in high tier maps.

I switched back to Kaoms and gained 1.2k+ HP which is helping a lot. I plan on running this until level 92ish where I should be able to change back to a 6L and not have to worry about the HP pool and getting randomly 1 shot
I think its too late to ask this, but do i follow the pob tree or the one on "leveling+skill trees"?
"
ferniss wrote:
I think its too late to ask this, but do i follow the pob tree or the one on "leveling+skill trees"?

the POB is the last time i played it, the leveling skill trees are for new players

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info