[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
How to calculate dmg? In game while in combat my VGS is only 600k. Too big difference for pretty finished char like mine on lvl95

ran your char thru pob conc- 27.4mill including impale with awakened 5/20 aoe -20mill...maybe frawrst can check pob but i belive it's correct could be wrong -) thx you
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 24, 2021, 6:19:45 PM
"
BenJPas wrote:
I am loving this build, just for the sheer simplicity... Running it SSF is probably my first big mistake. Survivability is a bit hard, but at this point I think that just means I need more life (and some chaos res) but if you have any other advice, that would be great.

The other: I feel like beating Atziri is impossible, due to her reflect. Any suggestions?

shes a challenge for all slams, maybe use conc effect/dont use pulv and spec into some of the reduced reflect nodes + yugul pantheon

"
glocked wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
(Has anyone actually calculated the numbers for "not" using fortify support when using Overlord?)

Fortify 13.7mill- Ruthless 14.7mill- Maim 13.3mill Rage 11.9mill
Impale 15.3mill so that's the one i went with Impale....Awakened increased area 5/20 is 15.5mill..switch in concenterted effect for big bosses 21.2mill...

ofcourse this is with my char n gear
sitting at 6.8k hp

How to calculate dmg? In game while in combat my VGS is only 600k. Too big difference for pretty finished char like mine on lvl95

use path of building
I'm a bit confused about how you play this build. I should say I'm really enjoying it, slamming stuff is fun! But I'm not sure how you work in war crys and other cooldowns etc.
You have 3 war crys socketed, are we just spamming one for bosses, one for packs, one for as defensive cooldown? Given they have a cast time it feels odd to slam, stop and cry, slam, etc.
Looking at the PoB, is the chest 6-linked?

>It has Bersek, War crys, dash and second wind. Do these all need be linked? Do the crys and Bersek benefit from Second Wind?
Answered this myself. Yes second wind affects these, and how! And I can get away with a five link if I don't want dash.

Thanks again for the build guide!

Edit: This is me: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nzgrover/characters?characterName=ihatemakingupnames__
Last edited by nzgrover on May 25, 2021, 12:36:50 AM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
(Has anyone actually calculated the numbers for "not" using fortify support when using Overlord?)

Fortify 13.7mill- Ruthless 14.7mill- Maim 13.3mill Rage 11.9mill
Impale 15.3mill so that's the one i went with Impale....Awakened increased area 5/20 is 15.5mill..switch in concenterted effect for big bosses 21.2mill...

ofcourse this is with my char n gear
sitting at 6.8k hp

PathOfBuilding

I have changed some of the sockets around and acquired the required gems. I am not sure whether I am going to even be better of than before tbh.

So is fortify a useless gem if you are proc'ing it via Overlord?
[So is fortify a useless gem if you are proc'ing it via Overlord?]

can put another gem of your choice like impale etc etc cause you have overlord n dont need fortify in your weapon
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Can someone tell me why my DPS is so low compared to other similar builds?

POB: https://pastebin.com/ASvf1ee4
So first of all frawrst thanks for this build idea. I had a lot of fun with it and used it as a base. From there I literally elevated (elevated Elder mod on gloves) the build in a different direction with impale in mind.

Sitting at ~34 mil Vaal Ground Slam dps (Ground Slam ~13 mil) and everything is melting. Sirus A9 was easy as well. I could tweak a bit here and there but overall the build is how i like it to play. It's so satisfying smashing the map bosses in under 1 sec :).

Most expensive items on my side were the double pride watchers eye (50ex) and the self crafted elevated elder/warlord gloves.

Also it took me a while to get used to the playstyle as it is not easy to play at first. Once you are familiar with the skill rotation it feels much better.

And don't forget to anoint your sporeguard :). I didn't know you could anoint that.
Last edited by Alzander2k on May 25, 2021, 8:46:13 PM
"
Alzander2k wrote:
So first of all frawrst thanks for this build idea. I had a lot of fun with it and used it as a base. From there I literally elevated (elevated Elder mod on gloves) the build in a different direction with impale in mind.

Sitting at ~34 mil Vaal Ground Slam dps (Ground Slam ~13 mil) and everything is melting. Sirus A9 was easy as well. I could tweak a bit here and there but overall the build is how i like it to play. It's so satisfying smashing the map bosses in under 1 sec :).

Most expensive items on my side were the double pride watchers eye (50ex) and the self crafted elevated elder/warlord gloves.

Also it took me a while to get used to the playstyle as it is not easy to play at first. Once you are familiar with the skill rotation it feels much better.

And don't forget to anoint your sporeguard :). I didn't know you could anoint that.

:) glad to hear you are enjoying it and making the build your own
"
leonhart83 wrote:
Can someone tell me why my DPS is so low compared to other similar builds?

POB: https://pastebin.com/ASvf1ee4

you are not using correct settings under config, no flasks up etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info