[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
Alzander2k wrote:

Also it took me a while to get used to the playstyle as it is not easy to play at first. Once you are familiar with the skill rotation it feels much better.

Got any information on what the optimal skill rotation is in your opinion?

Also you have chosen to not use tidebreaker, is your maul better?

Finally what is the elder perk you speak on of your gloves?

Hey, I'm making some pretty good progress here but I'm getting to the point where I think future upgrades will be pretty pricy for this guy.

Could anyone point out what gear looks like it could use upgrading first, or might be holding me back?
Cloth and chain allocation was to fit inspired learning in because I was tired of losing ultimatums, don't judge me :b

http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
Last edited by Punkonjunk on May 27, 2021, 1:19:42 AM
"
leonhart83 wrote:
"
Alzander2k wrote:

Also it took me a while to get used to the playstyle as it is not easy to play at first. Once you are familiar with the skill rotation it feels much better.

Got any information on what the optimal skill rotation is in your opinion?

Also you have chosen to not use tidebreaker, is your maul better?

Finally what is the elder perk you speak on of your gloves?

1. Rotation on bosses:
Seismic Cry -> Vaal Slam x2
Intimidating Cry -> Vaal Slam x2.

Anytime there is enough rage i proc Berserk and try to refresh it when Rage goes under 25. It's a bit much to focus on at first because you have to look at buffs while dodging and killing stuff.

2+3. I was using Tidebreaker almost the whole League so far. I switched to Marohi because i can drop Pulverize and use Concentrated Effect (7-link) and have more base phys damage. But it was not going well at first.

I had to bring my attack rate up to a similiar rate (above 3.0) when using Tidebreaker. Otherwise the mobs kill you before you can slam. This is why i crafted the warlord/elder gloves with the elevated mod (14% increased attack rate + Onslaught) and got jewels with attackspeed.
Last edited by Alzander2k on May 27, 2021, 6:18:22 AM
"
Anytime there is enough rage i proc Berserk and try to refresh it when Rage goes under 25. It's a bit much to focus on at first because you have to look at buffs while dodging and killing stuff.

I really struggle with the berserk component of the build. I either forget to use the skill or it messes with my rotation.

I normally proc my 3 potions, armour, onslaught, damage, seismmic cry 2-3 ground slams, intimidating cry 2-3 ground slams and then follow up with vaal ground slam when clearing maps. It feels a bit awkward because it can sometimes feel like I am just mashing the buttons (especially potions).

For bosses I haven't gotten around to 1 hitting anything, but I will try your suggestion with Vaal Slams.

I really need to work on the berserk part of the build, I rarely use it. I still have to level my final points into the rage/attack speed points + berserking, maybe that will make some QOL changes and make it smoother.

Any other tips around berserk usage would be great, as I still don't quite get the explanation in the quoted section fully. What do you mean by refresh? Push the button again?
If you use Berserk your slams are super fast. It's essential in trialmaster waves. If you use Berserk your rage will go down slowly. If it falls under 25 rage you have to refresh it via one of the three war cries (seismic, intimidating or enduring). If it is under 25 again use another war cry and so on.
You can't keep it up forever tho but you can build up your rage pretty fast after that and start the cycle again.

Potion usage is a bit of a piano session for me as well. That's why i use two health flasks to feel more comfortable.
Would this also work with the new petrified blood mechanics as another defense layer?
Nice build, but idk what im doing wrong because i always get HK form any mob pack. I maxed phys dmg reduction and resistances btw.
Spoiler

im working on my chaos resistance for divine flesh at this moment.
Is there any more defence layer that i could add ?
Last edited by eduardo9723 on May 27, 2021, 11:32:28 AM
"
leonhart83 wrote:
"

I really struggle with the berserk component of the build. I either forget to use the skill or it messes with my rotation.

I normally proc my 3 potions, armour, onslaught, damage, seismmic cry 2-3 ground slams, intimidating cry 2-3 ground slams and then follow up with vaal ground slam when clearing maps. It feels a bit awkward because it can sometimes feel like I am just mashing the buttons (especially potions).

For bosses I haven't gotten around to 1 hitting anything, but I will try your suggestion with Vaal Slams.

I really need to work on the berserk part of the build, I rarely use it. I still have to level my final points into the rage/attack speed points + berserking, maybe that will make some QOL changes and make it smoother.

Any other tips around berserk usage would be great, as I still don't quite get the explanation in the quoted section fully. What do you mean by refresh? Push the button again?

So, I don't know what setup you're using, but to make it feel a bit less like a piano, what I did was bind berserk to the thumb button on the side of my mouse. That way, I do my normal rotation, and when my rage bar gets full, I tap it. I view it as the nitro button for my build.

By refresh, I think he means when rage is below 25, you warcry to top off your rage meter and keep your berserk going longer. His idea seems to be working to have berserk up nearly continuously, which seems pretty awesome and I'm going to try to adapt that for my gameplay.
I need some help fixing or altering the build my chest piece will be carcass jack once I get it coloured
this is my first league so I have little clue what to do
"
this is my first league so I have little clue what to do

Someone posted a couple of pages back a sort of priority list that I for the most part agree with. eg. capping resists, 6k health, etc etc)

I would start with that list.

If you are unsure what to look for in items I don't think my gear setup is bad, but can be very expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info