[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Hey there. So I put in the Final Build you have here in this thread and compared it to the PoB build that you have. Passive point changes only. Same gear for both builds. And the Build posted within your guide here comes out to higher damage, DPS, STR, less negative life regen, less degen....just overall better and that's without any cluster gems in it and 9 points to spare.
The only downside is that PoB shows both builds at -25% unreserved mana, so gotta figure that out when I get higher.

So which build is recommended?

Thanks in advance. Trying to not waste a billion respec points.

Edit: Why does the PoB build have Arrogance in the 6 link Berserk/Dash/Cry when it doesn't effect anything in it?
and Awakened Increased Area of Effect in the...7 link?... for Earthshatter when that does not affect anything there either.
and 3 6+ links in the build, 2 of which are linked to the same weapon. Assuming for variety?

Am I missing something?
Last edited by TheAngryRogue on May 18, 2021, 1:20:48 PM
"
TheAngryRogue wrote:
Hey there. So I put in the Final Build you have here in this thread and compared it to the PoB build that you have. Passive point changes only. Same gear for both builds. And the Build posted within your guide here comes out to higher damage, DPS, STR, less negative life regen, less degen....just overall better and that's without any cluster gems in it and 9 points to spare.
The only downside is that PoB shows both builds at -25% unreserved mana, so gotta figure that out when I get higher.

So which build is recommended?

Thanks in advance. Trying to not waste a billion respec points.

Edit: Why does the PoB build have Arrogance in the 6 link when it doesn't effect anything in it?

at that point, you would need to do some work yourself to see which fits better depending on your build and items

the cluster jewels (cry wolf and overlord) add alot of utility. having 40 rage always even no monsters are around is very powerful

overlord lets you put in a more powerful support gem in tidebreaker main links
"
TheAngryRogue wrote:

Edit: Why does the PoB build have Arrogance in the 6 link Berserk/Dash/Cry when it doesn't effect anything in it?
and Awakened Increased Area of Effect in the...7 link?... for Earthshatter when that does not affect anything there either.

Am I missing something?

blood magic got auto swapped to arrogance, you use lifetap with it

awaken inc aoe has more damage and more aoe for earthshatter/slams, not sure why you think it doesnt affect anything?
"
frawrst wrote:
"
TheAngryRogue wrote:

Am I missing something?

blood magic got auto swapped to arrogance, you use lifetap with it

awaken inc aoe has more damage and more aoe for earthshatter/slams, not sure why you think it doesnt affect anything?

Gotcha. Will correct my own PoB. Recommend fixing for your link.

Edit: Awakened inc AoE is disabled in favor of concentrated effect and I'm a dumbass for not noticing the checkbox there.

So final question then for ya boss, and I thank you for your patience with me: With 3 6 links in the build, are you recommending to have 2 of the hammers to hotswap? Earthshatter > Ground slam for the bonus?
Last edited by TheAngryRogue on May 18, 2021, 1:37:35 PM
"
TheAngryRogue wrote:

So final question then for ya boss, and I thank you for your patience with me: With 3 6 links in the build, are you recommending to have 2 of the hammers to hotswap? Earthshatter > Ground slam for the bonus?

you dont really need to use ES and GS, its preference

Vaal GS was super buffed this league, and i suspect it wont last to 3.15 in its current form. try out both and see which you prefer

I have a couple of questions.

None of your skills on POB uses fortify yet you invested in the fortify wheel. Also you are recomending using cries in you leveling section yet the slam is supposed to have multistrike which automatically prevents the slam from beein exerted?
"

None of your skills on POB uses fortify yet you invested in the fortify wheel. Also you are recomending using cries in you leveling section yet the slam is supposed to have multistrike which automatically prevents the slam from beein exerted?

Slam isn't supposed to have multistrike, according to endgame PoB (and that should be your end goal).

Also, Fortified is achieved through the Overlord node on the Large Cluster Jewel. It's noted several times through the guide that this is done to enable another damage link on your main 6L.

@topic

Started a late SSF adventure with this build. Trying to see how far I can push it before feeling depressed about no upgrades. It's also my first time playing with Warcry's and exerted attacks, so it'll be fun.

Just to be clear, Tidebreaker can be farmed for through divination cards in the ACT 6 Reef map, right?
Last edited by leafyr0kr on May 20, 2021, 12:34:36 AM
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

Just to be clear, Tidebreaker can be farmed for through divination cards in the ACT 6 Reef map, right?

Don't rely on that drop metioned on wiki. Just buy The Deep Ones cards via trade
Hey! I'm following this guide in my first console league. I like it but i'm not sure which should be my next steps. I have now 4 exalted to spend.

I think it could be Ryslatha's Coil (in console there are only a few and they are so expensive).

I hope you could help me with this!! Thank you

I have 5,6k life now

"
leafyr0kr wrote:
"

Slam isn't supposed to have multistrike, according to endgame PoB (and that should be your end goal).

Also, Fortified is achieved through the Overlord node on the Large Cluster Jewel. It's noted several times through the guide that this is done to enable another damage link on your main 6L.

@topic

Started a late SSF adventure with this build. Trying to see how far I can push it before feeling depressed about no upgrades. It's also my first time playing with Warcry's and exerted attacks, so it'll be fun.

ssf tidebreaker is very rare, its a t1 unique

farming in acts it not recommended, coral ruins and reef map are the best

but its still stupid rare

probabbly better to farm a 6 link stave or 6 link axe or 6 link maul div card and start self crafting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info