[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
NervoZzo wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
NervoZzo wrote:

Thank you for your reactivity!!

When you said "better helm", do you want to say better deidbellow, or another helm?
Please, can you check my passive tree and jewels? i think its public.
What about the gems? its ok like that? good links for CWDT?

Thank for your help!

yes, a rare helm (yellow) with life/res/fort effect/physical aura

jewels seem pretty budget, no real % life on them

gems look fine

First of all, thank you very much for answering all questions!

I'm improving a lot the gear, dps is pretty good, but i can't do the trials ultimatum in maps more than T5... 4th, or 5th round and i die.

I bought gloves, chest, helm with high roll life, ryslatha good roll, tidebreak 6L, good flask... amulet is that i need for cap resist, phys dmg, life, dextery and leech mana.

As you can see, all resist are good, and good armour as well. life 6k+. More than 120k dps in hideout, and more than 300k in map (i didnt check it in map because its hard for me hahaha)
I use seismic cry and intimidating cry all time, and all flask each 5 seconds. But trials ultimatum are so hard for me. To dodge i use leap slam, and enduring cry for SOS.

I have some questions:

1 - About jewels, i improved with maximum life. Can you check my jewels if its ok?

2 - I'm reading something about overlord cluster jewel for more dps in 6L, can you give me one example of this jewel, and if its neccesary? (I haven't played in 6 years, then i dont know the jewels very well...)

3 - For more safe, i put CWDT in 5L, looks good?

4 - Can you check my gems links and tell me if everything its ok? (i bought all gems 20q and some awakeneds gems

5 - What i need to improve in my gear or gems? (next step)

I'm spending a lot of time and currency in this build, and i dont know what i'm doing wrong, because if i cant do T5 or T6 ultimatums... i will not be able to do T10 or more, even if i get 300 or 400 life more.

Thank for your help.

Please help me!! :)
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Punkonjunk wrote:
Your POB, final skill tree just beneath, and final skill tree in the guide are all different:

https://pastebin.com/MUJ8t8WQ

https://poeplanner.com/ABUAAPcAFSEAAHjG2FhjPfzEWPZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUcEEAecb-iXfpBk26IZgYVLFU0h43DIFPKsujJgUBoTvhNm-p2VNvTZHftrBdO0FLS5T028B3LyfGJGi6hLh2L2pbv0waqV5aDxOIOpxaopsWK_AGngNtfJybGxGMgk1km87GuSIjyFV3D0HdcCmcqn3MnzZ6hhR5ndTOzuexZSH37JBP3asz37467vtkc5hIfYziJ134_CiPFvGqmSj_3iXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjayqWfMaOJBVJy-fPi3S_EsUTQDgqzk2sRRx2XyCB_hfX9AhkOoQw2h9-6dt4NgAAAAAAA==

https://poeplanner.com/ABUAAP8AFSEAAHzG2FhjPfz2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FHBBJd5CZY5DusJhVLZYa2Nz352rOoY9zJ82QHnG_ol36QZNuiE2Ud-vTZlTb6nUeZ3Uzs7nsVBP9-ylIdyqQHcd-OGYGFSxVNIeNwyBTyrLoyYFAasqlnzGjiQVScvqW79MGoEaqV5aADgNrHilAUcYSH2M_94iJ0hVdw9B3XApoTvouoS4drBdO0FLS5T02_AGngNtfJybGxGMgk1kti9bzuJ2GhY15bzb0nVCbu8nxiR_EsUTfjru-2RzvPdaGUUcdl8ggcaVVivjM_wojxbxqqfPi3Sw2h9-yGQ6hD4X1_Qp23g2AAAAAAA

Can you explain at all why these are all different? Especially POB skipping the butchery connection and going lower - this seems strange. I can see you are using a jewel to get fortify elsewhere in POB but you don't talk about that in the guide really.

the pob is the last time i played the build, in 3.11

the 2x diff skill trees are mostly the same, just different paths to the same nodes

once you are an experienced player, skipping butchery for more life and more cluster jewels is a strong mid to end game option

the guide mentions overlord jewel multiple times as a strong jewel to get more supports on your main slam link

So uhm.. Could someone tell me which options are good now?
This is my PoB at the moment: https://pastebin.com/XD4etXnS
pretty happy with it, but i feel it could be much better after that information.
Thank you

what's next? tier 13+ maps are hard atm
Last edited by BestRandom on May 14, 2021, 4:51:26 AM
is anyone using sporeguard with this build? Wondering how it works and if it's worth it.
"
NervoZzo wrote:

Please help me!! :)

I don't think your gear is the problem, it's your passive tree. According to your profile you spend only 6 of your 8 Ascendency Points. With Rite of Ruin rage is much more powerful and thats why you should buy a medium cluster jewel with the cry wolf passive. It allows you to get from 0 to 40 rage by using 2 warcrys, which is really great after you used berserk or in other situations where your rage is low. You should also get Escalation on your passive tree, it's a huge damage boost (refund the 3 points from the life wheel and 2 from Martial Experience). Change your Quartz Flask for a Silver Flask and I think you shouldn't have any problems with the endgame. Try to have at least 50 Rage at all times, remember to use Blood Rage and always use your warcrys before Vaal Ground slam.
I hope this helps.
"
alive5151 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
alive5151 wrote:
Sorry if I'm dense but the guide and Path of Building does not seem accurate for the auras part of this build. The usable mana doesn't seem to be correct (not talking about leech).

1. Unreserved Mana on the guide is -25, how can we play this with negative mana?

2. The build notes at the very top for 3.14 talks about using Herald of Purity until you get an Enlightened Support setup. I have a level 4 enlighten, does that mean Herald of Purity no longer gets used? If so, why does the build still show two rings for Herald of Purity? Also, why would the POB show both socketed and enabled?

3. I have 519 mana total, before reservation. I have both Circle of Guilt rings with better reduced reserve for Herald of Purity than the guide (-19%, -20%). I do not have enough mana to run Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, Herald of Purity, and Pride with everything slotted per the guide. If I swap Flesh and Stone into the Helmet and Blood and Sand into the boots, I have 25 mana. 25 mana, even with the -9 Mana Cost to Non-channeling spells is not enough to use skills properly.

4. The guide shows the following in the helm: Enlighten Support - Level 4 (Max), Pride - Level 20 (Max), Herald of Purity - Level 21 (Max), Blood and Sand - Level 6 (max). Boots has Flesh and Stone in it.

Flesh and Stone has 35% mana reserve vs. 10% mana reserved on Blood and Sand. Why wouldn't you put the higher reserve Flesh and Stone into the helmet with Enlighten Support's reduced mana reserve requirements reduction?

My character: https://pastebin.com/T3RPPnyu

in this case you either need to get the new reservation nodes or use whichever aura gives you more dps/QoL

Thanks for responding but could you be a little more specific around some of the questions. I dumped around 50 ex to begin to minmax this build and it doesn't seem to be configured in a way to use everything. What's causing the issues ?

There are new reservation nodes for stances. These will lower the cost of blood and sand and flesh and stone.

Or, you could forgo flesh and stone OR herald of purity, deciding which one is best for your play style and gear
Hi guys,

Absolutely loving this build so far, the favourite I've played.

Just wondering how can I find a Circle of Guilt with Intimidate Enemies? And is this vital as I can't find any on the trade website

Thanks
"
Dunboyne wrote:
Hi guys,

Just wondering how can I find a Circle of Guilt with Intimidate Enemies? And is this vital as I can't find any on the trade website

Thanks

not vital, intdimiating cry and awakened melee phys both have intimidate procs

the circle of guilt implicits are random/extremely rare
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Dunboyne wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks

not vital, intdimiating cry and awakened melee phys both have intimidate procs

the circle of guilt implicits are random/extremely rare

Ok thank you for the help!
Thanks man. I allocated Charisma on my sporeguard and went up to 89 mana which is plenty as long as i'm careful to not spam my stuff. Huge increase from the 25 that was causing me problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info