[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
b1ad3poe wrote:
Hi. Can some1 please tell me is Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet a good item for this build to use. It adds alot of damage while leeching and as i understand we leech alot in fight? Thanks in advance.

I am not an expert at this build, but what I found is that amulet was very nice while leveling/clearing story content, but that as you get to mapping, it doesn't increase your life pool enough, and you already have enough sustain from other sources that you don't need it for bonus leeching.
"
b1ad3poe wrote:
Hi. Can some1 please tell me is Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet a good item for this build to use. It adds alot of damage while leeching and as i understand we leech alot in fight? Thanks in advance.

its a fine beginner item but its stats are not that useful for us in long term or end game setups
What is a good endgame amulet?

It's actually very hard sustaining damage under 5k life.
When i am lucky i can do mid-high tier maps but if i am unlucky i even die in T9 maps...(yellow maps).
Sorry if I'm dense but the guide and Path of Building does not seem accurate for the auras part of this build. The usable mana doesn't seem to be correct (not talking about leech).

1. Unreserved Mana on the guide is -25, how can we play this with negative mana?

2. The build notes at the very top for 3.14 talks about using Herald of Purity until you get an Enlightened Support setup. I have a level 4 enlighten, does that mean Herald of Purity no longer gets used? If so, why does the build still show two rings for Herald of Purity? Also, why would the POB show both socketed and enabled?

3. I have 519 mana total, before reservation. I have both Circle of Guilt rings with better reduced reserve for Herald of Purity than the guide (-19%, -20%). I do not have enough mana to run Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, Herald of Purity, and Pride with everything slotted per the guide. If I swap Flesh and Stone into the Helmet and Blood and Sand into the boots, I have 25 mana. 25 mana, even with the -9 Mana Cost to Non-channeling spells is not enough to use skills properly.

4. The guide shows the following in the helm: Enlighten Support - Level 4 (Max), Pride - Level 20 (Max), Herald of Purity - Level 21 (Max), Blood and Sand - Level 6 (max). Boots has Flesh and Stone in it.

Flesh and Stone has 35% mana reserve vs. 10% mana reserved on Blood and Sand. Why wouldn't you put the higher reserve Flesh and Stone into the helmet with Enlighten Support's reduced mana reserve requirements reduction?

My character: https://pastebin.com/T3RPPnyu
"
alive5151 wrote:
Sorry if I'm dense but the guide and Path of Building does not seem accurate for the auras part of this build. The usable mana doesn't seem to be correct (not talking about leech).

1. Unreserved Mana on the guide is -25, how can we play this with negative mana?

2. The build notes at the very top for 3.14 talks about using Herald of Purity until you get an Enlightened Support setup. I have a level 4 enlighten, does that mean Herald of Purity no longer gets used? If so, why does the build still show two rings for Herald of Purity? Also, why would the POB show both socketed and enabled?

3. I have 519 mana total, before reservation. I have both Circle of Guilt rings with better reduced reserve for Herald of Purity than the guide (-19%, -20%). I do not have enough mana to run Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, Herald of Purity, and Pride with everything slotted per the guide. If I swap Flesh and Stone into the Helmet and Blood and Sand into the boots, I have 25 mana. 25 mana, even with the -9 Mana Cost to Non-channeling spells is not enough to use skills properly.

4. The guide shows the following in the helm: Enlighten Support - Level 4 (Max), Pride - Level 20 (Max), Herald of Purity - Level 21 (Max), Blood and Sand - Level 6 (max). Boots has Flesh and Stone in it.

Flesh and Stone has 35% mana reserve vs. 10% mana reserved on Blood and Sand. Why wouldn't you put the higher reserve Flesh and Stone into the helmet with Enlighten Support's reduced mana reserve requirements reduction?

in this case you either need to get the new reservation nodes or use whichever aura gives you more dps/QoL
"
Hillfigger wrote:
What is a good endgame amulet?

It's actually very hard sustaining damage under 5k life.
When i am lucky i can do mid-high tier maps but if i am unlucky i even die in T9 maps...(yellow maps).

Pride Auls is the true endgame amulet

you want 6-7k hp for most content
PoB is pretty hard Warrior Edition isn't it? The Build loses pretty much 70% of it's Damage if you put it into normal use instead of highest Peak possible. Also How you Run 5 Aura's which take 105% Mana even with Lvl 4 Enlighten?
Can anyone give me some tips on what to upgrade next?

https://pastebin.com/YCBEZS1h

I know that I need a 6link tidebreaker, but I feel like I am capped a bit. I too can't get all Aura's running at the same time. Is there another cluster jewel that people are using besides the "Cry Wolf" one?
"
frawrst wrote:
"
alive5151 wrote:

in this case you either need to get the new reservation nodes or use whichever aura gives you more dps/QoL

Thanks for responding but could you be a little more specific around some of the questions. I dumped around 50 ex to begin to minmax this build and it doesn't seem to be configured in a way to use everything. What's causing the issues ?
build uses 3 aura's
with this setup i can run all 3 aura's n still have 108 mana to run build smoothly i mean i do less damage with Hop so i dont use it ofcourse you can switch one out for the other at anytime
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 14, 2021, 3:30:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info