[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
BestRandom wrote:

thx for your help, I came up with this now, what do you say?

Good improvements-- definitely keep an eye out for mana leech on Ring or Amulet ASAP. Also work to getting a Granite flask instead of 2 Life flasks and a Sulfur Flask to replace Mana flasks once you have leech. Get Anti-bleed (Staunching) on life flask and Heat on Quartz / Granite / Quicksilver; I also like Anti-curse on Sulfur or Granite (pre Lion's Roar).

When you get a chance, also divine that Guilt ring-- the Buff and Mana Reserve look almost minimum valued.

Also, as a general comment, I've seen a few people trying to get positive Chaos Resistance in final build-- it's definitely not a must with all our built-in regen and life leech-- if you can get -10% or better you can tank most poison/chaos hits.
Last edited by MagaFortOss on May 5, 2021, 1:55:37 PM
"
MagaFortOss wrote:
Good improvements-- definitely keep an eye out for mana leech on Ring or Amulet ASAP. Also work to getting a Granite flask instead of 2 Life flasks and a Sulfur Flask to replace Mana flasks once you have leech. Get Anti-bleed (Staunching) on life flask and Heat on Quartz / Granite / Quicksilver; I also like Anti-curse on Sulfur or Granite (pre Lion's Roar).

When you get a chance, also divine that Guilt ring-- the Buff and Mana Reserve look almost minimum valued.

Also, as a general comment, I've seen a few people trying to get positive Chaos Resistance in final build-- it's definitely not a must with all our built-in regen and life leech-- if you can get -10% or better you can tank most poison/chaos hits.

can i somehow craft this mana leech on my ring with open suffix? or do i have to find it
I've never tried this before, so if this comes out looking ugly, I'm sorry. But I'd like some feedback. I'm trying this build with....

And I know I don't have enough health (Around 3.5-3.6K, Probably my first order of business), but other than that, what do I need to be doing differently? I should probably tinker with some of the additional skills, but between the warchief and the warcries, it seems like I have enough buttons to press in combat. I feel like I'm dying a lot, and like I seem to get bursted, so the leech/sustain of this build isn't enough for me yet.

But I know it's likely that I'm making mistakes, or valuing some stats/skills too highly and not using other ones I should be using. So advice would be appreciated.
"
Okshama wrote:
I've never tried this before, so if this comes out looking ugly, I'm sorry. But I'd like some feedback. I'm trying this build with....

And I know I don't have enough health (Around 3.5-3.6K, Probably my first order of business), but other than that, what do I need to be doing differently? I should probably tinker with some of the additional skills, but between the warchief and the warcries, it seems like I have enough buttons to press in combat. I feel like I'm dying a lot, and like I seem to get bursted, so the leech/sustain of this build isn't enough for me yet.

But I know it's likely that I'm making mistakes, or valuing some stats/skills too highly and not using other ones I should be using. So advice would be appreciated.

Having less than 4K health definitely can lead to burst deaths— I aim to craft max life on most gear if possible (shoot for at least 60 per item, 80-100 is preferable).

Mana leech can be found on rings, amulets, and gloves. If you have a 40-50 c or more, I recommend searching and shopping on trade for what you need. Most of my low tier mapping gear cost 6c or less, with my current rare gear being about 40-50c each
I used to have it on a ring, but then I found that two stone ring, so I swapped to wyrmmolt cause I liked the resists on the ring, so I've still got mana leech on the belt, but yes, ideally, I'd like to get it back on a ring.

Right now I'm level 83, with a grand total of 10 chaos gems, having spent another 10 on deep ones cards to get my tidebreaker. Other than that, my gear is self-found so far.
I'm looking at the leveling section and I see Facebreakers listed and 2 handed unique maces listed, how do they work together? I legit never played facebreaker anything, someone help?
Also, are there any jewel clusters I could buy for like 10-20c that are worth using?
"
BestRandom wrote:
Also, are there any jewel clusters I could buy for like 10-20c that are worth using?

Cry Wolf medium clusters start around 5c right now. Huge quality of life boost and easy to upgrade later.
Hi guys, not sure how to link cluster jewel, but if you could look on my profile and tell me, if it's worth to change for overlord jewel now instead investing currency in other items like awakened skills.

My cluster jewel adds 15% dmg with 2handed weapons, 1% attack speed, 2 mana and 5% mana regen

Totaling at 6 skill points of passive nodes so important is:

90% dmg
6% attack speed

The only reason would be to replace fortify support when overlord is unlocked, but overlord only grants 30% dmg, so i'd lose 60% dmg with it.

Also what are 2nd best things to have on overlord large cluster? I've seen there are quite a lot to chose for similar price like 'Smite the Heat' or 'Heavy Hitter'.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by glocked on May 6, 2021, 8:30:54 AM
I haven't really played POE much before the Atlas changes, but the Sirus Dominated mobs absolutely crush me. Should I be farming a tier of map for more currency to upgrade things? T15 Maps are fine when Sirus mobs don't almost 1 tap me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info