[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

In the optional skill gem seciton you mention steelskin, is there a particular reason to chose that vs molten shell? I was also curious if molten shell's absorption included the armour gained from the Lion's roar granite flask, since I couldn't find that anywhere. My guess is it doesn't and that's the reason not to chose it?
"
zipy124 wrote:
In the optional skill gem seciton you mention steelskin, is there a particular reason to chose that vs molten shell? I was also curious if molten shell's absorption included the armour gained from the Lion's roar granite flask, since I couldn't find that anywhere. My guess is it doesn't and that's the reason not to chose it?

I think it largely depends on your gear— if you’re running carcass Jack, it can be harder to get your armor high enough to justify molten over steel skin. But if you are wearing str/Xx armor (I use sporeguard) molten may be better. I run a Vaal molten shell separate from Cwdt as a good “emergency button”.

Also I believe flask counts while it is active, but it may need to be active prior to molten trigger. I find I’m usually 100% uptime on flasks due to clear speed (except for Sirius).

I am currently testing punishment and vulnerability each in cwdt— punishment seems better for ultimatums.
What is better? Ancestral warchief in Tidebreaker 5L and Ground Slam in chest 6L OR Ground Slam in Tidebreaker 5L and Ancestral warchief in chest 6L?
Nice build, but idk what im doing wrong because i always get HK form any mob pack. I maxed phys dmg reduction and resistances btw.
Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for this amazing guide !

Here is my situation :
I am lvl 90, everything was easy till now but i started to die often in T14 maps (getting 1 shotted most of the time). I feel like my build is not tanky enough.

Here is my stuff :

I have overlord + Cry wolf in cluster jewels.

I plan to change my helmet to a rare one as the guide suggest but I am not sure this improvment is worth to do.

Do you have any advice for me to continue the late game content ?

Thank you in advance !
You can check my character for more clarity.

I have 2x HOP rings and a Level 3 Enlightened and I still can't run Pride, Blood and Sand, Herald of Purity and Flesh and Stone like the guide suggests.

1. Is it worth even using the 2x Circle of Guilts if I can't reach the mana threshold to run those 4 auras?

I am expecting that maybe you need a Level 4 Enlightened and/or a larger mana pool.

2. If I can't reach the break point should I just dump the HOP rings and aim for something else or should I keep them and just not run Blood and Sand?

3. Also how do I link my items in the post.
Thanks for all the help. This is what I currently have, +200c that I can still spend, any suggestions?

"
Bolz42 wrote:
Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for this amazing guide !

Here is my situation :
I am lvl 90, everything was easy till now but i started to die often in T14 maps (getting 1 shotted most of the time). I feel like my build is not tanky enough.

Here is my stuff :

I have overlord + Cry wolf in cluster jewels.

I plan to change my helmet to a rare one as the guide suggest but I am not sure this improvment is worth to do.

Do you have any advice for me to continue the late game content ?

Thank you in advance !
just at first glance i can tell ya that your hp pool is very low for end game content...need like 6k+ for end game reason for the 1shot death's want close to 100 life on all items except weapon
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Beast crafted my weapon n forgot about the corruption but n all fairness i kina like the cullen strike now..was using impale gem but things die alot faster now with cullen Thx for the guide n build still waiting on right trial to pop up n finish my asendency
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
rikjog wrote:
What is better? Ancestral warchief in Tidebreaker 5L and Ground Slam in chest 6L OR Ground Slam in Tidebreaker 5L and Ancestral warchief in chest 6L?

you dont want to use that many links on anc warchief, we only care about its bonus more melee dmg, it hitting stuff is just a small bonus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info