[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Hello guys,

i have a few questions to this build. (Yet without gear linked, but maybe you can watch it in my Profile...)
I am lvl 84 and my skill tree is a mix from pob and the online skill tree (page 1).

I am using a 5 link Tidebreaker, 6 link armor, all 3 warcries and yet molten shell and steelskin for additional defenses.
I am using one health potion, 3 magic potions for 10%dodge and phasing, 3k armor and 40% movement speed, still one mana potion in case i missed hitting a mob.
I am using pride, blood and sand and herald of purity for mana reservation.

My char has actually about 4,3k health (yet mana on rings instead of health)
Resists are maxed, i think i have -13 chaos res.

Short telling: i feel squishy af, Ground Slam lvl 20 (13% quality) has under 100k dps and because of feeling squishy i don’t feel safe in low tier maps.

1. What is better? 20% quality Ground Slam or 0% quality Vaal Ground Slam?

1.1. Which GS support gems should i use? PoB gem links (rutheless, pulverise) or online gem links (page one)?

2. What should i improve? More health? (Even on low tier maps?)

3. Should i stick to one skill tree (online version or pob version)

4. How can i improve my dmg most (without the 40% belt and 6 link Tidebreaker)

Thank you!
Last edited by Hillfigger on May 4, 2021, 5:03:54 AM
Last edited by MrLarkon on May 4, 2021, 11:50:17 AM
Hi, it's my first league and i'm lvl 90 and it seems impossible to do 12-15 rare maps without dying at all. I'm even dying occasionally on 11s as well depending on the rolls.

Every time I make like 70% exp i'm downed to 0 regardless how careful I am. It just makes me feel like to scrap this build and try something else.

Any upgrade at this point costs at least 3 exalts (skills) and 7 exalts (eq), but none of those improve survivability only dmg. I know having more dmg and oneshotting screens on higher maps would probably prevent some deaths, but some are instant kills where I did not even had a chance to fire anything. Not sure if it's general melee characters problem or something is wrong with my build / flasks.

Should I run lower tier maps and lvlup slowly? Or focus on money making for now and upgrade eq/skills before i even consider lvling up to 91+ ?

check my profile for build, thanks
@frawst

Haven’t entirely made up my mind on Sporeguard. Originally ran 5L carcass and didn’t notice the drop off to AoE too much but the chaos res, bigger armor, and the anoint are really nice, since I need diamond skin to cap res on my amulet. Close range porcupine popping is a nice bonus as well.
"
glocked wrote:
Hi, it's my first league and i'm lvl 90 and it seems impossible to do 12-15 rare maps without dying at all. I'm even dying occasionally on 11s as well depending on the rolls.

Every time I make like 70% exp i'm downed to 0 regardless how careful I am. It just makes me feel like to scrap this build and try something else.

Any upgrade at this point costs at least 3 exalts (skills) and 7 exalts (eq), but none of those improve survivability only dmg. I know having more dmg and oneshotting screens on higher maps would probably prevent some deaths, but some are instant kills where I did not even had a chance to fire anything. Not sure if it's general melee characters problem or something is wrong with my build / flasks.

Should I run lower tier maps and lvlup slowly? Or focus on money making for now and upgrade eq/skills before i even consider lvling up to 91+ ?

check my profile for build, thanks

I don’t think fist of war is that great, personally, and went with brutality. POB shows much better dps that way. I also dropped ruthless for impale support once I pathed into harpooner. Make sure your lion roar and quartz are always up before engaging packs/rates and that you’ve got 6 charges at all times (cry wolf
Cluster ftw). Also I would look into at least one guilt ring and maybe search market for rares that improve you incrementally... lot of affordable Stygian vise and abyss jewels for under 20c. If you look at my build, I bought most of that gear for under 25 c each, aside from sporeguard (60 c) and tidebreaker (5ex). Also you really want vgs in tidebreaker, since it adds more damage with the melee stun support.
What you guys think about annointing Tenacity to Sporeguard?
Best build ive ever played, pairs perfectly with my metal music.
Do you have an instagram dude? ill follow
"
I don’t think fist of war is that great, personally, and went with brutality.

That's funny, today I woke up and found cheap awakened brutality, but dude scammed me and it was 5minutes after I woke up, somehow i accepted awakened.. slam.. so got scammed for 2ex in the morning, otherwise i'd already have the ABS.

"
Make sure your lion roar and quartz are always up before engaging packs/rates and that you’ve got 6 charges at all times (cry wolf
Cluster ftw).

Yeah, I changed to quartz flask, should I search for this soul ripper/catcher or whatever it's called ? Or a regular quarts like yours is fine?

Also regarding cry wolf, it's medium cluster jewel, I was planning to buy large one with overlord soon, will I have enough skillpoints to invest in medium cluster jewel? I see you are not running overlord atm,

"
Also I would look into at least one guilt ring and maybe search market for rares that improve you incrementally... lot of affordable Stygian vise and abyss jewels for under 20c.

What stats should I aim for with this belt? So far I wanted to have max res, mana leach from ring, I have 45% chaos res now from jewels + rings/amulet.

ATM I am not able to run 4 auras, and before I try replacing Pride, I will try running 3 auras so HoP rings will be replced once I can run 4 auras.

"
Also you really want vgs in tidebreaker, since it adds more damage with the melee stun support.

Well actually that was game changer, my stuns are much longer now and DPS is twice as much. Also removing concentrated effect made the AOE larger which gives me some space from exploding mobs. Still area for imrpovement to get 6link and better support gems to increase DPS.

Thanks a lot for tips, it feels much better without big changes, I need to farm some EXes now and buy awakened skills first so I lvl them up while farming.
@frawrst, what percantage of mana leech should be enough for gucci? i mean 0.30 is enough total ?

In T10-12 at trials i can easily go to 4th round but when i get slowed/hindered they 1 shot me cant run etc. will getting a hinder jewel can help me out ?

Are of effect is better for jewel or radius ? which one
"
MrLarkon wrote:
@frawrst, what percantage of mana leech should be enough for gucci? i mean 0.30 is enough total ?

In T10-12 at trials i can easily go to 4th round but when i get slowed/hindered they 1 shot me cant run etc. will getting a hinder jewel can help me out ?

Are of effect is better for jewel or radius ? which one

0.30 is enough

jewel with cannot be hindered is very good for ultimatums

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info