[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
I'm looking at the leveling section and I see Facebreakers listed and 2 handed unique maces listed, how do they work together? I legit never played facebreaker anything, someone help?

they dont, you use one or the other

facebreakers is just a cheap way to lvl without worrying about weapons
Hello guys,
so I just finished the campaign, got all res to 75%. Could you take a look at my eq and skill tree and give some advices on what to do next? I have ~100c for upgrades.
I got mana leech on a jewel now and no mana problems, also I got overloard on a large jewel socket so I replaced fortify gem with brutality and finished last lab. what's next to improve?

I also noticed it's pretty fast on bosses, map clear feels a little bit slow.
Last edited by BestRandom on May 7, 2021, 2:26:15 AM
"
BestRandom wrote:
I got mana leech on a jewel now and no mana problems, also I got overloard on a large jewel socket so I replaced fortify gem with brutality and finished last lab. what's next to improve?

I also noticed it's pretty fast on bosses, map clear feels a little bit slow.

Good improvements :) getting a 6L tidebreaker is probably the primary goal now. Swapping in increased area / concentrated effect is very noticeable as you climb map tiers— also did you have rapid expansion? I find the increased angle helpful in dense maps and ultimatums.

I’d also try to divine that guilt ring, work on getting better tier gear (spiked gloves, second guilt ring, end game amulet and anoint).

You’re on your way:)
"
MagaFortOss wrote:
Good improvements :) getting a 6L tidebreaker is probably the primary goal now. Swapping in increased area / concentrated effect is very noticeable as you climb map tiers— also did you have rapid expansion? I find the increased angle helpful in dense maps and ultimatums.

I’d also try to divine that guilt ring, work on getting better tier gear (spiked gloves, second guilt ring, end game amulet and anoint).

I am very far away from 5ex for 6 link tidebreaker :D

I have rapid expansion since today, yes.

What do you mean with better tier gear? Are there tiers for each slot? I thought items just vary in mods and the base stat like armor or evasion.

If I get a second guilt ring, how can i get my resistances capped?

these are my new gloves, is this fine?
"
BestRandom wrote:

these are my new gloves, is this fine?

If you are playing trade league these are quite bad.

Should be easily able to get a pair with 85+ life, 60+ ele res, phys dmg added to attacks for barely 10c.

If you want to pay a bit more then look for similar stats on the base types of Spike Gloves and Debilitation Gauntlets, both are great for the build.
"
BestRandom wrote:
"
MagaFortOss wrote:

What do you mean with better tier gear? Are there tiers for each slot? I thought items just vary in mods and the base stat like armor or evasion.

Higher level items can roll better modifiers (75 and 83 are breakpoints for better modifiers). Best way for this build to cap res is find boots, helms, and gloves with multiple resistances... you can search the trade site by total resistance and also the specific elements you need (saving some harvest crafts that change resistance types can be a huge boon too because it gives you more items to consider).
"
BestRandom wrote:
"
MagaFortOss wrote:

Higher level items can roll better modifiers (75 and 83 are breakpoints for better modifiers). Best way for this build to cap res is find boots, helms, and gloves with multiple resistances... you can search the trade site by total resistance and also the specific elements you need (saving some harvest crafts that change resistance types can be a huge boon too because it gives you more items to consider).
Hello! Great build so far im having fun but i would ask you some question for improve my character:
lv86

1) i have mana leech on a ring but cannot run 3 aurea still; im seeing a lot of you using herald of purity instead of one of the 3 aurea recommended, what is the best option?

2) some gear suggestion? I hava just bought a cluster jewel with overlord and smite the weak and now Ive no much currency left but if you can suggest me what i should look next it would be great.

3) i must still do uber lab just for info ç_ç

Thanks and cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info