3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Leonim13 wrote:

Got a pair of Nebuloch with Onslaught corruption on the first one and... Fortify corruption on the second one..

Holy crap!!! Congrats! That is fabulous for the build!!

I am afraid to ask what they cost :(
Actually, they were sitting in my stash since 3.5 when I took a break of POE ;)
By this time, they cost me around 10ex each.
Last edited by Leonim13 on Jun 23, 2020, 2:17:01 AM
My first time playing HC and I'm loving the build so far. I had 2 deaths pre maps at lvl 54 and 74 because I was dumb. On my 3rd run currently at lvl 88 and I don't see myself dying anytime soon especially after I upgraded into most of the core gear. This character is SLOW but a TANK MACHINE.
"
"
tg08096 wrote:
Hi, great guide. Question - is the only way to get the 3.11 info is to watch the video guide or are you going to put the info into the actual written guide?

he has two different detailed POB links for 3.11, one for leveling and one for end game. They each have a notes section.

i should pay you money. keep it up!
(I'm still 93)

Here is my Pastebin POB : https://pastebin.com/banUfEhH

I switched Unbreakable for Unyielding and now my whole screen is on fire.
Also added an Infernal Cry on a Nebuloch where I also have my (Vaal) Ancestral Warchief for the Combustion debuff and... got massive explosions everywhere.

Annointement is Ambidextrie on my Xoph Amulet (yes I know I could take it off but I dont have yet a better one).
For me, Multistrike and Ruthless is the way to go for the new Tectonic Slam.

Give a try, it's gorgeous :)
Last edited by Leonim13 on Jun 23, 2020, 3:18:49 AM
I'm really sorry, i'm not a smart person to begin with, but I am struggling just simply leveling. I am dying constantly to trash that are the same level as me. I am maxed on the three resistances too. Between the trash mobs and it taking many hits to kill anything its obvious I am doing something very very wrong. I am level 45 now and it is only getting worse. If anyone could take pity on an idiot, I would greatly appreciate it. I am confused with the path of building links as there are multiple ones, I have tried the leveling one and selected the different trees and tried to mirror them, but I am still just getting wrecked against standard white minions.
"
infectreality wrote:
I'm really sorry, i'm not a smart person to begin with, but I am struggling just simply leveling. I am dying constantly to trash that are the same level as me. I am maxed on the three resistances too. Between the trash mobs and it taking many hits to kill anything its obvious I am doing something very very wrong. I am level 45 now and it is only getting worse. If anyone could take pity on an idiot, I would greatly appreciate it. I am confused with the path of building links as there are multiple ones, I have tried the leveling one and selected the different trees and tried to mirror them, but I am still just getting wrecked against standard white minions.

It's really hard for others to help you out when they can't see your character on your profile.

I'm not smart on theory crafting or understanding builds entirely as well.

You're probably and should be using this POB to level: https://pastebin.com/qf4gPevR

By 45, you should've done your first ascendancy by now. You should have Herald of Ash, Purity/Blood and Sand as your auras.

You should have a 4-socketed-red link item to put Tec Slam, Fortify, Melee Phys Dmg, Ele attacks on. It is REALLY easy this league to get sockets and colors using the Harvest mechanic.

Get a 2-Greeen and 2-Red socketed and linked item. Use Enduring Cry, Seismic Cry, Dash, and Second Wind on this item.

Use Ancestral Warchief with Combustion.

If you have some chaos to spend, buy Ngamahu's Flame. This cost me 2C. The rest of your items are pretty standard. I didn't even need capped res to finish the campaign. Rolled through the campaign with 1900HP and 0-20% fire, lightning, cold res. Just following the item suggestions on the POB notes (armor or armor/evasion items).
Last edited by holdat on Jun 23, 2020, 6:06:21 AM
Hey am I missing something? Why is Call to Arms and Second Wind both used in the endgame POB?

Won't the Call to Arms make the warcries instant, therefore it wont give the warcries charges. Given that, which should be ditched in the build? My instincts tell me Second Wind is more important but I'm not sure.
Hey guys, just now swapped into the nebulochs and it's feeling pretty good in terms of defense although not perfect just yet. Something that's way off though is my bossing dps, any bright ideas on what would be major upgrades next for my character? Obviously got some poor rares, would love to set some new goals.

POB
https://pastebin.com/SbgeteVx
"
SnarkieShark wrote:
Hey am I missing something? Why is Call to Arms and Second Wind both used in the endgame POB?

Won't the Call to Arms make the warcries instant, therefore it wont give the warcries charges. Given that, which should be ditched in the build? My instincts tell me Second Wind is more important but I'm not sure.

Can't check now but Call to arms was in outdated version of this build's POB. Don't use it, it's indeed bad. I mean if you want to use 2 warcries, use second wind, it's awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info