3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Hi, great guide. Question - is the only way to get the 3.11 info is to watch the video guide or are you going to put the info into the actual written guide?
for people having issues with mana leech, annoint spirit void. it only cost me 3 alch for the oils and have 0 mana issues and can spend the 4 skill points somewhere else.
Last edited by chunkalot on Jun 22, 2020, 10:12:01 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
also added notes in POB regarding the correct damage, and the options now to use any phys skill thanks to magnetic strikes.

Been having lots of fun with this build. In Act 8 now and the damage+sustain is ridiculous. :)

Just a note on the levelling POB:
- Arsonist is missing in the "2 lab" fork, but allocated in all the other forks
"
Lakh wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
^ I'm doing maps and im fine on mana, i dont have any mana pots anymore. That said i agree on the investment cost. Fire damage leeched as mana on a ring or amulet is probably the answer.

Is it possible to get fire damage leeched as mana? I'm not seeing it on poedb.

I'm using +mana on hit but that still requires a manaflask backup. The physical damage leeched as mana is no good to us (because we completely convert out of physical), so it'll have to be attack damage or generic damage...

Seems like our options are:
- flask
- 4+ skill points to traverse to the 0.4% skill tree node
- multiple +mana on hit affixes (which may still need a flask backup)
- anointment

Are there any other ways? Would a curse on hit be reliable enough?

Endgame plan is probably a large cluster jewel (the mace/sceptres/staff one) with Fuel the fight. We really want Overlord (for fortify on hit) and Fuel the fight is the most interesting suffix to get when Alt+Regal spamming. Probably not that hard to get a 2sockets+Overlord+Fuel the fight jewel, a lot easier than getting the two nebulochs this league I would wager :D.
"
Lakh wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
^ I'm doing maps and im fine on mana, i dont have any mana pots anymore. That said i agree on the investment cost. Fire damage leeched as mana on a ring or amulet is probably the answer.

Is it possible to get fire damage leeched as mana? I'm not seeing it on poedb.

I'm using +mana on hit but that still requires a manaflask backup. The physical damage leeched as mana is no good to us (because we completely convert out of physical), so it'll have to be attack damage or generic damage...

Seems like our options are:
- flask
- 4+ skill points to traverse to the 0.4% skill tree node
- multiple +mana on hit affixes (which may still need a flask backup)
- anointment

Are there any other ways? Would a curse on hit be reliable enough?

Ah shoot you're right sorry.
"
tg08096 wrote:
Hi, great guide. Question - is the only way to get the 3.11 info is to watch the video guide or are you going to put the info into the actual written guide?

he has two different detailed POB links for 3.11, one for leveling and one for end game. They each have a notes section.
I made it to maps.

This was probably the easiest league start ever for me to get to maps. I spent a total of 1C to get my weapon and that carried me for multiple acts with no deaths.

I am probably going to need a weapon upgrade during early mapping but I need to tend to my resists first.

Measured Fury + Seismic Cry + Second Wind is wonderful!
i'm a little lost, is no longer necessary Elemental overload and Xoph's Blood? For now I'm leveling up with Ngamahu flame but a little lost until I catch nebuloch
"
FakePersona wrote:
Endgame plan is probably a large cluster jewel (the mace/sceptres/staff one) with Fuel the fight. We really want Overlord (for fortify on hit) and Fuel the fight is the most interesting suffix to get when Alt+Regal spamming. Probably not that hard to get a 2sockets+Overlord+Fuel the fight jewel, a lot easier than getting the two nebulochs this league I would wager :D.

Got a pair of Nebuloch with Onslaught corruption on the first one and... Fortify corruption on the second one.
So my cluster jewel is a 8 node one, +12% increased Attack Damage with Dual Wielding, with Fuel the Fight, Drive the Destruction, Martial Prowess, 2 jewel sockets. Very happy of it :)

I'm a bit disappointed with the new Tectonic, it feel so slow compared to the 3.10 one. AOE seems to be ridiculous now.
On the ascendance side, how about switching Unbreakable for Unyielding ?

Finally, I have the feeling without using a cry for Exert slam, Multistrike + Ruthless offer a great synergy with Tectonic as the 3rd slam a garantee big nasty one.

I thank you in advance and wish you a good day.
"
DASDIAS wrote:
i'm a little lost, is no longer necessary Elemental overload and Xoph's Blood? For now I'm leveling up with Ngamahu flame but a little lost until I catch nebuloch

We still want Elemental Overload. It is a nice damage boost for us.

We no longer need Xoph's Blood.

Ngamahu's Flame will easily get you to maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info