3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Leonim13 wrote:
Hi all,

I first would like to thank this guide author for his work and analysis.

Secondly, well Tectonic Slam wasn't nerfed at all, it has been buffed :)
However, DW +20% bonus damage nerf is a big loss.
We then must find some workarounds.

I'm just wondering how far is DUKE_OF_SNUFF from polishing the talent tree.
So far, it's a level 100 one and has very expensive jewels in it.

But still, current tree is unreachable and must be tune down :)

I thank you in advance and wish you a good game.

thank you for your words. the lvl 100 tree is to showcase the true stuff to aim for. i made this char several times before. and done fine on budget and lower items. if you look in the guide you see a video of me doing t15 all delirum on budget at lvl 95-96 or so.

and the tree offers more potential of damage with warcrys and not using xopth heart.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jun 22, 2020, 1:12:12 PM
"
dragonsroc wrote:
I updated PoB with the changes and my dps went down by ~40% from the dual wield nerf and tectonic nerf. I think you can remove the 3.11 buffed from the title lol

There are many new items in 3.11 that buff this build.

You can't just look at the nerfs IMO when comparing, you have to look at the entire build, which includes the ridiculously buffed warcrys and other items.

Path of Building I do not think yet have the ability to factor in the massive damage boosts from items like Seismic Cry for example.
"
dragonsroc wrote:
I updated PoB with the changes and my dps went down by ~40% from the dual wield nerf and tectonic nerf. I think you can remove the 3.11 buffed from the title lol

well if you read the notes from last league, the POB showed only charged damage, so you had to divide your damage number by 1.33 or something (check the notes i made the correct calculations) i had some nice talks with openarl, regarding some of the code issues in pob. and now with 20% damage nerf on top. the POB i listed do show correct damage now 2 mill. BUT, the similar damage to last league, BUT the POB i showed dont take any of the warcry damage into account so your damage is significant higher this league vs last!!!

so long story short. same damage as last league without counting the more damage from crys.= BUFF
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jun 22, 2020, 4:31:20 PM
also added notes in POB regarding the correct damage, and the options now to use any phys skill thanks to magnetic strikes.
"
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Im following this build.
But i have many trobule when im leveling because i died so much times. I feel my damage is to low and my defense is like a paper, several creeps are easily kill me with one or two hit.
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/EuhV8HFb
Can someone help me to detect what im doing wrong?
Thank you vm!

First thing is this POB link is not a tectonic slam build. You don't seem to be following the build guide at all.

This link you gave is not a tectonic slam 100% fire build, it is a Molten Strike hybrid build.

It doesn't even have a Juggernaught ascendancy.

Did you maybe copy the wrong POB link or did you post in the wrong thread?

I checked my POB and yes i was making wrong guild. I dont know where i get this wrong POB.
Now i'm fixing it and feel it much more better when i follow this build again.
Thank you vm.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Im following this build.
But i have many trobule when im leveling because i died so much times. I feel my damage is to low and my defense is like a paper, several creeps are easily kill me with one or two hit.
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/EuhV8HFb
Can someone help me to detect what im doing wrong?
Thank you vm!

Your life & resistences are a little low, should try to get those up to max. Though i realize with endurance charges youll hit 75%.

Your weapons are really low dps wise. If you're playing trade league, you could get a couple Cameria's Maul, give you a pretty solid damage increase. Since we convert phys to fire, you want to have a solid base of physical damage to convert. If you're not playing trade league, get a higher level 2h maul base, and craft it using harvest. Can roll attack modifiers & phys modifiers from some of the seeds. Just keep it in your stash, and try to get it to 300dps+, ideally more.

You have a tabula, but only 4 links, you should use a 6L. Can use the recommended gems, or try playing with some of the new ones as well.

Personally im using 2h until i can get nebulochs, so im following the leveling tree which i also grab the Divine Fury node. I believe i have 100% conversion without Xoph's ammy or Avatar of Fire
Thank for your help. Can you suggest me a 2h weapon to use in this league.
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Thank for your help. Can you suggest me a 2h weapon to use in this league.

This is really cheap and is destroying the last few acts for me

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ngamahu%27s_Flame
Hello people....

I don't know how many of you have joined the PoB, but there is the new update with the gems.

Just to tell you that after that update, the build has lost more than 1M of DPS .... xDDDDD
What can i do for the Mana Issue? i cant see Options to fix the mana Problems.
Nice guide but with pictures i think its the Guide better. but nice GUide.
Greetings from Germany.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
^ I'm doing maps and im fine on mana, i dont have any mana pots anymore. That said i agree on the investment cost. Fire damage leeched as mana on a ring or amulet is probably the answer.

Is it possible to get fire damage leeched as mana? I'm not seeing it on poedb.

I'm using +mana on hit but that still requires a manaflask backup. The physical damage leeched as mana is no good to us (because we completely convert out of physical), so it'll have to be attack damage or generic damage...

Seems like our options are:
- flask
- 4+ skill points to traverse to the 0.4% skill tree node
- multiple +mana on hit affixes (which may still need a flask backup)
- anointment

Are there any other ways? Would a curse on hit be reliable enough?
Last edited by Lakh on Jun 22, 2020, 9:57:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info