3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

You can also run Precision.
"
Leonim13 wrote:
Did a few tweaks to my build when I realized my Xoph amulet (with Avatar of Fire) is far better than Magmatic Strikes, and I have to boost my Physical Damage in order to boost my Fire one.
And here I go : https://pastebin.com/pEy6z9UH

I'm pretty sure your Atziri's promise flask doesn't add any damage ;)

But otherwise very solid build
Last edited by Victtorius on Jun 23, 2020, 1:58:23 PM
"
Leonim13 wrote:
You can also run Precision.

Damn, I totally mind blanked on this thinking precision only helped accuracy.

I should have enough mana to squeeze in a low level precision to see if that helps.
Sorry if I missed it in the guide, but I was wondering which jugg nodes I wanna pick while leveling in order? Idk in what order I wanna get them
"
jeoxyde wrote:
Sorry if I missed it in the guide, but I was wondering which jugg nodes I wanna pick while leveling in order? Idk in what order I wanna get them

If you grab the leveling PoB, it has trees for each stage. To answer your question though:

Unflinching > Unyielding > Unbreakable (if you're using resolute technique as per leveling tree, if you're not, get Undeniable) > Unrelenting
"
infectreality wrote:

Thank you a bunch. That tree helped me a lot, I can survive a few more hits, I still die but not literally with every group, its every other yellow group. One question, on that dash skill one. How does that work? I have the four gems (seismic, enduring cry, second wind and dash linked together. I still have to use the warcries separately and the reason for the link is because of the cool down from second wind right? Also I am sorry, I am not sure how to get a character to show up for everyone.

Yes, you have to use Warcries separately. You don't have to use enduring cry too much. I don't spam it off cooldown. It's an extra life flask for me.

For Seismic Cry, count every four Tec Slams and recast.

When you start getting more and more endurance charges from your tree, it's very easy to clear the map maintaining max endurance charges.

Let's say your max endurance charges at this point are 4-5. Keep casting Enduring Cry if your duration gets close to 0. If you're following the tree at this point, your duration should be somewhere around 6-12 seconds; I don't remember what mine was.

Tec slam with max endurance charges reaches very far. You don't have to dash into mobs and start up your tec slam. Dash twice, tec slam 2-4 times around you. Your tec slam should reach at least half a screen.
ok well... you show that you use two one hands. Why in eng game tree there are taken nodes that give dmg to 2 hand weapons?
"
Sidu wrote:
ok well... you show that you use two one hands. Why in eng game tree there are taken nodes that give dmg to 2 hand weapons?

Make sure you are looking at the correct link.

Here is the latest end game POB from the first post.

I don't see any 2 handed nodes being allocated in the tree

https://pastebin.com/z02tR0Wj
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 23, 2020, 4:26:44 PM
"
holdat wrote:

For Seismic Cry, count every four Tec Slams and recast.

I strongly recommend Measured Fury for those that are using Seismic Cry. The 5th slam is really strong.
Ive been using Infernal Cry with curse on hit Flammability. Do you think the damage boost of seismic cry is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info