3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Milk103 wrote:

for the lethal pride jewel - how can i tell what impact it will have on the tree notables in the POB

You can't tell. The number on the jewel you buy is a random seed. There is no way to know what the random seed will do until you socket it in your tree.

The general rule of thumb is to purchase the least expensive Lethal Pride jewel you can find and then use divine orbs until you hit something that looks good in your tree.

This should be one of the last items you buy IMO as the RNG is nuts and can be super expensive.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Am I correct that VMS has been removed from the build due to the nerf and now we are just using Molten Shell?

my mistake its still VMS/ MS. the VMS is still really good, and the build never depended on VMS just MS, but we still use the combo to chain MS with VMS for metamorphs or certain boss stages.

ok cool, thanks.

So in the end game POB, we should make two changes:

1) Replace MS with VMS
2) Replace Fortify with Inspiration

I am going to do this right now so that I don't forget.
"
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:
Could someone explain in detail how to get PoB version 3.11?

There are people who have this update, and in my case, no matter how much I try to update, the program said me that i used the latest version (and I continue in 3.10).

PS: I have no idea about informatics, so if it is a complex process, an explanation for fools would be appreciated .. ^^

1) UNinstall your current POB (just to be safe)

2) Go here

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

3) download the file called PathOfBuildingCommunity-Setup-1.4.169.3.exe

4) After it downloads, double click the .exe file and follow the set up directions from there

copyed your post to top of guide. to save me for more pms :D THX
"
Milk103 wrote:

the second wind cooldown bypass thing is smart i hope thats how it works. so if you use enduring cry as the second one it would default to the enduring cry CD timer not the first warcry i assume.

one thing that is very confusing to me is the interaction of Second Wind with 2 Warcry's if you take the Instant Warcry Keystone, as shown in both the leveling and end game POB's.

Second Wind only provides +1 to cool down use if the socketed skill is NOT instant.

I hope people take the time to post their findings when using second wind with instant warcrys. I am very interested to see what happens.

When the league matures, Second Wind looks like a nice one to look for a 21/23 version when min maxing as you will get almost 31% increased cool down recovery speed from it, up from just 24% on a regular level 20 Second Wind.
"

Second Wind only provides +1 to cool down use if the socketed skill is NOT instant.

oh you right ! f...
Hey I'm not doing that much dps can you check it out, Thanks!
https://pastebin.com/NSBvqAxs

(edit: I tried to go my own way with the tree, not completed yet)
Last edited by DankChewbacca on Jun 18, 2020, 5:26:34 PM
err quick question? instead of lethal pride, couldnt we just throw a murderous eye jewel in with life, and any combo of added phys/fire damage. At least from looking at PoB (unless as usual its bugging) im getting higher life and dps from a middle of the row 3 mod jewel.
"
kyoshinrei wrote:
err quick question? instead of lethal pride, couldnt we just throw a murderous eye jewel in with life, and any combo of added phys/fire damage. At least from looking at PoB (unless as usual its bugging) im getting higher life and dps from a middle of the row 3 mod jewel.

I don't think POB supports Lethal Pride gems so to do a proper comparison, you would need to know the exact extra stats Lethal Pride adds (which is different for every seed).

Sometimes people edit an item to contain those extra stats from Lethal Pride so that POB can use them, but I don't see any item that is edited in the End Game POB link.

Duke can speak to this better.
"
DankChewbacca wrote:
Hey I'm not doing that much dps can you check it out, Thanks!
https://pastebin.com/NSBvqAxs

(edit: I tried to go my own way with the tree, not completed yet)

Your tree does not contain Elemental Overload which is a major portion of damage in the original build.

You also have some strange nodes allocated. I see one is in an axe cluster but you are using maces....
Please include leveling trees and possible leveling gear and gems please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info