3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Xentrox wrote:
Please include leveling trees and possible leveling gear and gems please.

The leveling tree is in the first post and the first listed POB link. The link provides 4 different trees based around the 4 labs and a basic gem set up to get you to maps.

In the leveling tree POB link, you will also find some notes about what to look for in terms of gear while leveling.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 18, 2020, 8:18:23 PM
I wonder if with the Big changes to slams and 2 handed weapons if they made any new uniques that would be better than Nebuloch. I mean i guess we can wait and see but you would think with this being the big slam/warcry update we might see some slam/warcry weapons or armor.

on a side note I came to this build in 3.10 because I got really freaking tired to dieing to random things on other builds. This build is just a monster of a tank. I was standing in stuff I shouldn't and just eating it all.
Last edited by neoblackheart on Jun 18, 2020, 9:48:04 PM
Sorry was in middle of respec'n my tree here is the new pastebin. I only have 1mil dps how did you get 3mil?
"
DankChewbacca wrote:
Sorry was in middle of respec'n my tree here is the new pastebin. I only have 1mil dps how did you get 3mil?

his super end game build is super high end gear, jewels and gems.

He is only listing it to give people a chance to look at items to shoot for, I don't think he meant it to be an example of a typical end game build.

For example, the meglomanic cluster he uses will be well beyond most players ability to afford.
Hello! Are we still viable after all the nerfs? Or damage will be too low for endgsme on a non 100exa budget?
Thanks
"
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:
Could someone explain in detail how to get PoB version 3.11?

There are people who have this update, and in my case, no matter how much I try to update, the program said me that i used the latest version (and I continue in 3.10).

PS: I have no idea about informatics, so if it is a complex process, an explanation for fools would be appreciated .. ^^

1) UNinstall your current POB (just to be safe)

2) Go here

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

3) download the file called PathOfBuildingCommunity-Setup-1.4.169.3.exe

4) After it downloads, double click the .exe file and follow the set up directions from there

copyed your post to top of guide. to save me for more pms :D THX

yes to all, its a buff!!! on all aspects of the build, especially clear speed.
Thanks!) How do i go about that expensive cluster jewel, if I cant afford it?
Thx!
"
Thanks!) How do i go about that expensive cluster jewel, if I cant afford it?
Thx!

its just to showcase an example. you can manipulate the tree alot when we acculy see how to optimise in 3.11
"
Second Wind only provides +1 to cool down use if the socketed skill is NOT instant.

Yeah, is it worth making them instant if they are going to share the CD? I don't think we are getting the two charges in that case.
"
LittleShorkan wrote:
"
Second Wind only provides +1 to cool down use if the socketed skill is NOT instant.

Yeah, is it worth making them instant if they are going to share the CD? I don't think we are getting the two charges in that case.

I don't think it makes sense to make them instant. GGG even said the keystone is not meant to be used when using more than 1 warcry.

But it is really easy to spec in and out of if people want to experiment to see how it feels and what the play style is like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info