3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

check out seeds ! so powerful !!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2874544

Tier 3
Vivid Whipleg Bulb
Reveals a currency item exchange, trading ten of a certain type of currency for other currency items when Harvested

Exchange 10 Chaos Orbs for an Exalted Orb

xD
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 19, 2020, 9:10:49 AM
"
ruffmagga wrote:

I suck at crafting but during leveling I guess I have to try these just to keep my gear useful.

I found this intriguing, especially after the hint from GGG yesterday where it sounds like we will be able to enchant our belts this league.

Tier 3
Vivid Abberarach Bulb
Allows you to upgrade an Offering to the Goddess when Harvested

Change an Offering to the Goddess into a Tribute to the Goddess
Change an Offering to the Goddess into a Gift to the Goddess
Change an Offering to the Goddess into a Dedication to the Goddess
here are the new starting levels for the war crys the build may employ.

Enduring Cry: Level 10
Seismic Cry: Level 16
Infernal Cry: Level 24
"
"
ruffmagga wrote:

I suck at crafting but during leveling I guess I have to try these just to keep my gear useful.

I found this intriguing, especially after the hint from GGG yesterday where it sounds like we will be able to enchant our belts this league.

Tier 3
Vivid Abberarach Bulb
Allows you to upgrade an Offering to the Goddess when Harvested

Change an Offering to the Goddess into a Tribute to the Goddess
Change an Offering to the Goddess into a Gift to the Goddess
Change an Offering to the Goddess into a Dedication to the Goddess

Craft will be insane ! and maybe less complicated and expensive :)
there are "support" seeds like : reforge socket as you want (white too), reforge link (6link too) with Tier 1 seeds (Wild Hatchling Seed / Primal Feasting Horror Seed / Primal Feasting Horror Seed ) ^^ and so many crazy stuff
So just looked over the endgame tree some more and started wondering if the cooldown recovery we have is even enough, we skip out on the deep breaths cluster and measured fury which is a shame.
We can annoint something still but that doesn't really get us too far.
The warcry nodes and the inherent cooldown recovery allocated gives us 49% recovery, if we link it to second wind we get an additional 24%, leaving it at 73%, so the warcry doesn't even get down to a 4 second cooldown in the end. Is this trully good enough?
"
ruffmagga wrote:

Tier 3
Vivid Whipleg Bulb
Reveals a currency item exchange, trading ten of a certain type of currency for other currency items when Harvested

Exchange 10 Chaos Orbs for an Exalted Orb

xD

Worth keeping in mind that there are crafts that do the exact things an exalt would and a good couple do even better stuff than an exalt, I wouldn't be surprised if the exalt prices drop, probably even the chaos in fact. If anything in this league Alterations might reach an all time high.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Thanks!) How do i go about that expensive cluster jewel, if I cant afford it?
Thx!

its just to showcase an example. you can manipulate the tree alot when we acculy see how to optimise in 3.11

Yaah, but thats more of "how to draw an owl" guidance XD
Well, Idouble ckecked bot "to uberlab" and the famous lvl 100 pobs. Guess we have to use 3.9 tree. Atleast its consistent.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jun 19, 2020, 11:49:40 AM
"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
So just looked over the endgame tree some more and started wondering if the cooldown recovery we have is even enough, we skip out on the deep breaths cluster and measured fury which is a shame.
We can annoint something still but that doesn't really get us too far.
The warcry nodes and the inherent cooldown recovery allocated gives us 49% recovery, if we link it to second wind we get an additional 24%, leaving it at 73%, so the warcry doesn't even get down to a 4 second cooldown in the end. Is this trully good enough?

Lets break it down for mapping:

* Enduring Cry should be no issue. The charges should last longer than then the cool down period which means you should always be able to issue an Enduring Cry and refresh your charges as needed with out them disappearing before you can use your next cry.

* Infernal Cry lasts 5.9 seconds. Which means most of the buff from the cry should outlast the cool down period of ~4 seconds. However, the 5 exerted strikes (IMO Measured Fury is an absolute must node to take if you want to maximize exerted strikes, especially with Seismic Cry potential as a boss destroyer) will almost certainly be finished before the cool down period finishes.

* Seismic Cry is very similar to Infernal Cry in this regard.

* Note that during end game we should be able to afford a 21/23 Second Wind which improves the cool down recovery from 24% to almost 32%

==================

- IMO, exerted strikes is going to massively important for our build so I think we not only want to maximize how many exerted strikes we make (Measured Fury) but also how often we make them (increasing our cool down recovery speed).

I have no idea where the sweet spot would be with out making an over investment in this but I am going to shoot for the 2.5 second cool down range with some changes to the tree and targeting specific nodes for the cluster.

The perfect end game goal should be to limit the amount of time we can't use exerted strikes to near 0 but I have no idea how expensive this would be in terms of either currency or giving up too many nodes in the tree to accomplish.

I also am unsure how Second Wind fits into all of this for those of us who choose to NOT make the Warcry's instant. There may be a playstyle where we can take advantage of the fact that second wind will give use +1 to cool down use.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 19, 2020, 12:42:20 PM
I was just adding up the skills we have to actively use. I am worried there is too much piano playing for my low skill level.

regular movement
Tec Slam
Blood Rage
Dash
Enduring Cry
Infernal/Seismic Cry
Warchief
MS
VMS
Blood and Sand (changing stance)

Blood Rage, Warchief, VMS and changing stance should be low usage so that should help.

I just realized that I can't bind EC to my left mouse key as I had hoped because I don't intend to make the warcry's instant.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 19, 2020, 1:36:13 PM
Posted a video guide. made link on top of guide. it was put together pretty fast, since that was the spare time i had. also its to long for youtube(25 min) so need to figur out a way to put it there.

but all in all i think i covered most, with some smaller talking mistakes ect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info