3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Desanex wrote:
I legit think Fist of War would be Pretty sick for clearing And bossing. my god all of that damage. even if its every 2 seconds. that seems pretty hot. i could be wrong tho lol

i dont have any math about it but it feels like fist of war only shines for 2handers, not like duals. It might need bigger hits.
"
Zhultas wrote:
"
Desanex wrote:
I legit think Fist of War would be Pretty sick for clearing And bossing. my god all of that damage. even if its every 2 seconds. that seems pretty hot. i could be wrong tho lol

i dont have any math about it but it feels like fist of war only shines for 2handers, not like duals. It might need bigger hits.

you can see here :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2874176
can this build use other 2h uniq other than nebuloch?

or is there a shield suitable?
just wanna look cool.. while slamming
I will be traveling through kinetic impacts, steadfast and stun mastery. Those wheels looks too good to pass up.
Thanks for a great build guide!
This will be my first character in the new league but i will play softcore.

I am thinking of going for Unyielding instead of Unbreakable. It seems like the layers of defense will be good enough for softcore without Unbreakable.

Am I correct in that assumption?
"
Frenzir wrote:
I will be traveling through kinetic impacts, steadfast and stun mastery. Those wheels looks too good to pass up.

for the lvling part? kinetic impact is for 2h and physical but we go all elemental with tslam. the others maby be discussed. but its hard, if you look at the lvl 100 tree its stretched to the limit. time will tell.
can this build be converted into a 2h easy enough or would that take a big tree change?
Sorry if this is been said already, but is this build still good for 3.11 ? I looked back through all the chatter here and didnt see anything since update.

Looking to use this for league start (is that a good idea or no?)
thanks for the help!

by the time i got the response i refreshed my browser and saw the update and got my answer,still appreciate the help!
Last edited by R3ckless on Jun 18, 2020, 2:25:39 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Frenzir wrote:

for the lvling part? kinetic impact is for 2h and physical but we go all elemental with tslam. the others maby be discussed. but its hard, if you look at the lvl 100 tree its stretched to the limit. time will tell.

Yes, I will be playing 2H in SSF because it will take time to get nebulochs. Depending on how it goes might even stay 2H. The physical nodes apply to both phys and fire damage (before and after fire conversion), and that wheel is fatty dps increase for 2H.
"
R3ckless wrote:
Sorry if this is been said already, but is this build still good for 3.11 ? I looked back through all the chatter here and didnt see anything since update.

Looking to use this for league start (is that a good idea or no?)
thanks for the help!

yes it will be better then ever. look top of guide for 2h lvling POB (fork) and top tier endgame lvl 100 POB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info