3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
R3ckless wrote:
Sorry if this is been said already, but is this build still good for 3.11 ? I looked back through all the chatter here and didnt see anything since update.

Looking to use this for league start (is that a good idea or no?)
thanks for the help!

yes it will be better then ever. look top of guide for 2h lvling POB (fork) and top tier endgame lvl 100 POB

edit: sorry just saw the tree :(
Last edited by Zhultas on Jun 18, 2020, 1:04:36 PM
"
Zhultas wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
R3ckless wrote:
Sorry if this is been said already, but is this build still good for 3.11 ? I looked back through all the chatter here and didnt see anything since update.

Looking to use this for league start (is that a good idea or no?)
thanks for the help!

yes it will be better then ever. look top of guide for 2h lvling POB (fork) and top tier endgame lvl 100 POB

are you going to make end game tree after launch?

He just mentioned that there is a endgame lvl 100 POB at the top of the guide, not sure what else you want? He'll probably reiterate upon it once the patch is out but beyond that?

are you going to make end game tree after launch?[/quote]

He just mentioned that there is a endgame lvl 100 POB at the top of the guide, not sure what else you want? He'll probably reiterate upon it once the patch is out but beyond that? [/quote]

i think i will go for the ssf challenge, so i cant role this build early, i would appriciate any who role the build early and make a real build, ill feature it(if its good enough) on the top of the guide! and later on, ill rewrite the entire guide making it one solid and easy to read.. and not a labyrint like now!
Most certainly going to attempt making this build or a slightly changed iteration of it for my league start.
Am I correct that VMS has been removed from the build due to the nerf and now we are just using Molten Shell?
"
Am I correct that VMS has been removed from the build due to the nerf and now we are just using Molten Shell?

my mistake its still VMS/ MS. the VMS is still really good, and the build never depended on VMS just MS, but we still use the combo to chain MS with VMS for metamorphs or certain boss stages.
Could someone explain in detail how to get PoB version 3.11?

There are people who have this update, and in my case, no matter how much I try to update, the program said me that i used the latest version (and I continue in 3.10).

PS: I have no idea about informatics, so if it is a complex process, an explanation for fools would be appreciated .. ^^
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:

There are people who have this update, and in my case, no matter how much I try to update, the program said me that i used the latest version (and I continue in 3.10).

PS: I have no idea about informatics, so if it is a complex process, an explanation for fools would be appreciated .. ^^

you need to install the FORK version regular POB is dead.
google it
thanks for making the POB duke!

"
for Pantheon we take the arakali, so with 50% reduced effect of shock + annointed flesh note we mitigate shock, so no need for ailment immunity!!!!!!!!!!

I did not realize the primary reason to ailment immunity was only for shock - this is awesome since it makes for wayy easier gearing.

for the lethal pride jewel - how can i tell what impact it will have on the tree notables in the POB

the second wind cooldown bypass thing is smart i hope thats how it works. so if you use enduring cry as the second one it would default to the enduring cry CD timer not the first warcry i assume.
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:

1) UNinstall your current POB (just to be safe)

2) Go here

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

3) download the file called PathOfBuildingCommunity-Setup-1.4.169.3.exe

4) After it downloads, double click the .exe file and follow the set up directions from there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info