3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Hacriat wrote:
Maybe fist of war instead of multistrike?

maybe will be fun for leveling and mapping :)
but he hits all 1.8s and use 1 socket on our 6links.
with 2H and 2 6links (or 4links while leveling) maybe is better, but idk i will try anyway :)
"
Zhultas wrote:
Hello all of you,

I'm trying to catch theorycrafting thingie up but im still far away for that kind of knowledge tho. Anyway thanks for build, i've some questions about crit or non crit build like this one, what do you think about it? I will be on mostly softcore so crit might help further.

crit got a somewhat nerf. it still works fine but the build is pretty stetch. but you can remove the EO part and try to put into the 3 crit clusters on the route from templar to dualist area.
Wtb pob update!!
I legit think Fist of War would be Pretty sick for clearing And bossing. my god all of that damage. even if its every 2 seconds. that seems pretty hot. i could be wrong tho lol
"
Revol82 wrote:
Wtb pob update!!

there is a big new lvl 100 fully geared POB. and a lvling section for 2hander with 4 pob one for each lab.
Hey, I'm thinking of playing this build in softcore. Do you think it will be satisfying enough damage wise? Especially with the buffs now; or is this purely for surviving in HC and not recommended for sc?
you can nuke T16 map easily :)
on bosses its not a miner but its good, you can do all content, sirus A8, lab, delve (maybe not HallGrandMaster, idk about that) etc
with new warcry and buff, that will be fun !
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 18, 2020, 10:21:28 AM
SSF friendly?
"
Shigesato wrote:
Hey, I'm thinking of playing this build in softcore. Do you think it will be satisfying enough damage wise? Especially with the buffs now; or is this purely for surviving in HC and not recommended for sc?

many positive replys doing the last 70 pages comes from sc players being able to take down higher content easy and pushing new lvled of achievements they never tryed before. i think its also good for sc especially with inferal cry solving its main issue. and you can pimp it pretty high if you slack abit on the massive layer of defence(will still be very tanky)
"
Goldenhawk07 wrote:
SSF friendly?

no its not since its almost impossible to farm 2 x nebuloch self.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info