3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
cant make your pob link work

Oh sorry that's a printscreen made with lightshot, not a POB.

https://pastebin.com/c3xgjVhj
That's the POB if you prefer that, I changed some stuff around obviously, not sure how we'd save points for possible cluster jewels but yeah, mainly that saved point at the bottom of the tree via pathing.

are you not using Fork ? your pob dont work for me
Installed it yesterday, I can use your tree perfectly fine so I imagine I'm using FORK?
Looked over the endgame tree, looked good, very min-maxed that's for certain. Although, if you have fortify on hit with the cluster jewel, why have fortify in your 6-link?
"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
Looked over the endgame tree, looked good, very min-maxed that's for certain. Although, if you have fortify on hit with the cluster jewel, why have fortify in your 6-link?

mistake should be inspiration instead :D just becours i added the cluster jewel at the end
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jun 18, 2020, 8:07:10 AM
multistrike is coming back ?
what about Endurance charge on stun and Ruthless ? :)
Multristrike doesnt work with exerted attacks right?
"
Hacriat wrote:

Not sure why it wouldn't, but even if it does, it's not particularly good. You want to hit harder, not faster to bring out the most of exerted hits.
"
Hacriat wrote:

i think is work. i explain what i understand : Multistrike repeat one attack 2 times (with +20 more dmg each repeat).
Exterded attack work only on the 1st hit of 3.
visually you exterded on 1st hit / 4th hit / 7th hit / 10th hit . Same for the 3th "charger" slam (on tectonic slam) and Ruthless.
maybe its better now with multistrike because instead of hit 4 times 4 exterded slam in 2s (with 2 atk rate), you hit in 3s (with 4 atk rate) : 4 exterded slams + 8 normals hits
so you use your warcry in 3s instead of 2s = perfect cycle with cry cooldown (with reduction)

with AwMultistrike you gain 1 repeat so :
you exterded on 1st hit / 5th hit / 9th hit / 13th hit
you hit in 4s (with 4 atk rate) : 4 exterded slams + 12 normals hits
use your warcry in 4s instead of 2s (less investement in ReductionCD for warcry)
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 18, 2020, 8:46:49 AM
Maybe fist of war instead of multistrike?
Hello all of you,

I'm trying to catch theorycrafting thingie up but im still far away for that kind of knowledge tho. Anyway thanks for build, i've some questions about crit or non crit build like this one, what do you think about it? I will be on mostly softcore so crit might help further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info