3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Do you think this would hit harder with Chieftain?
"
Milk103 wrote:
dang wtf so yeah second wind support ~ 24% cooldown.
save one passive point from natural authrity cluster. yet still get even more cooldwn ~ 90% .6 sec cooldown enduring cry??

you can get 100% cooldown recovery speed pretty easily.

healing is not instant its over 1 sec so i guess we are capped at 2k life per second regen.

secound wind gives 2 charges, so i think it will work also like to day where it affects warcrys. meaning it can somewhat bypass the shared cd downside of the instant cast keystone. atleast you should be able to pop both in a row. or keep running around doing infernal/or another, while having instant acces to enduring cry.
"
webhancher wrote:

read the guide. but no jugg is lower dps. but its high enough. this is about getting to lvl 100 safely in HC while doing uber elder ect. not about winning the first lvl 100 race.
"
webhancher wrote:

As a general rule, the chieftain has more damage and more health regeneration when it comes to fire damage builds using EC ...

BUT, the jugg has a lot better defenses and used to spawn ECs more easily (although I suppose the difference in this aspect has been reduced with the rework of the chieftain's node which gives it a 5% chance of spawning an EC on kill) .

In my opinion, for the endgame the jugg is MUCH better because of the issue of defenses
Thank you guys
Added a new Endgame POB to the top of the guide. take note its showcases the ultimate setup. look in the note section regarding the choises. but a major point, we dont need to craft for avoid ailments and gain +1 max res!.
Been looking over the POB for the warcry tree, and man there's just too much good stuff. There's no possible way to fit in both elemental overload and a cluster jewel setup is there?

EDIT: Is soul of steel even worth it anymore? Not to mention we can probably save 4 points on the mana leech node and instead get leech on items or spend 2 points on a jewel socket with a mana leech jewel

EDIT2: You can also save one point on the warcry tree by going past brinkmanship instead of pathing below Ribcage crusher. http://prntscr.com/t20l3z

EDIT3: Sitting here wondering, I know nebuloch come with great defenses etc. But we can't really run them anymore with the new warcries right? The upsides of a 2-handed seems to be too great, not to mention pathing in the tree is slightly harded to support dual wield.
Last edited by Nickolai20599 on Jun 18, 2020, 7:29:21 AM
cant make your pob link work
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
cant make your pob link work

Oh sorry that's a printscreen made with lightshot, not a POB.

https://pastebin.com/c3xgjVhj
That's the POB if you prefer that, I changed some stuff around obviously, not sure how we'd save points for possible cluster jewels but yeah, mainly that saved point at the bottom of the tree via pathing.
"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
Been looking over the POB for the warcry tree, and man there's just too much good stuff. There's no possible way to fit in both elemental overload and a cluster jewel setup is there?

EDIT: Is soul of steel even worth it anymore? Not to mention we can probably save 4 points on the mana leech node and instead get leech on items or spend 2 points on a jewel socket with a mana leech jewel

EDIT2: You can also save one point on the warcry tree by going past brinkmanship instead of pathing below Ribcage crusher. http://prntscr.com/t20l3z

EDIT3: Sitting here wondering, I know nebuloch come with great defenses etc. But we can't really run them anymore with the new warcries right? The upsides of a 2-handed seems to be too great, not to mention pathing in the tree is slightly harded to support dual wield.

why dont it work? it works fine.

look at the new lvl 100 tree i posted. very juicy, stonger on all aspects and the numbers is not including the new crys buffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info