3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

it looks like Seismic Cry got some clarification on its wording and I listed the damage wrong in my previous post. I think this might be even more damage than I first thought. Here is the correct info on the exerted slams

Slam 1: 30% more damage, 30% increased AOE

Slam 2: 30% more damage, 30% more damage, 60% increased AOE

Slam 3: 30% more damage, 60% more damage, 90% increased AOE

Slam 4: 30% more damage, 90% more damage, 120% increased AOE

Slam 5: 30% more damage, 120% more damage, 150% increased AOE
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 18, 2020, 2:01:46 AM
Im still thinking infernal cry is BIS secondary warcry.

if you link second wind+ infernal + enduring (maybe even inc duration - prob dash tho)

then you can just alternate them even with instant keystone.

few assumptions on the above.

-ash will persist on enemies if you use a diff warcry (enduring)
-extert attacks from infernal cry are probably not affected by 6L skill gems? if not then meh its like doing a unbuffed secondary attack
-even better if ash covering = explodey and persists.
-% dmg taken increased that persists. and does not require the warcry buff to be on your character.
-warcry buffs overwrite each other??

so many idks

"
it looks like Seismic Cry got some clarification on its wording and I listed the damage wrong in my previous post. I think this might be even more damage than I first thought. Here is the correct info on the exerted slams

Slam 2: 30% more damage, 30% more damage, 60% increased AOE

Slam 3: 30% more damage, 60% more damage, 90% increased AOE

Slam 4: 30% more damage, 90% more damage, 120% increased AOE

Slam 5: 30% more damage, 120% more damage, 150% increased AOE

ok I just confirmed it is even more damage than I thought. This war cry is just nuts.

to simplify it, these are the damage numbers after clarification from GGG developers.

Slam 2: 69% more damage, 60% increased AOE

Slam 3: 108% more damage, 90% increased AOE

Slam 4: 147% more damage, 120% increased AOE

Slam 5: 186% more damage, 150% increased AOE

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 18, 2020, 2:02:16 AM
"
Milk103 wrote:
Im still thinking infernal cry is BIS secondary warcry.

Infernal Cry looks great for clearing, but the massive damage on Seismic Cry can't be overlooked for bossing.

I think we need to experiment with both to see what feels better and for those that don't mind swapping for boss fights, that might be the optimal use of seismic vs infernal.
if we just get 100% cooldown recovery speed then just use all 3??? lol
i bet there is something i am missing. all this sounds too good.
"
Milk103 wrote:
if we just get 100% cooldown recovery speed then just use all 3??? lol
i bet there is something i am missing. all this sounds too good.

I was not sure so I looked it up in the wiki. See if this helps and then rerun your numbers.

===========

Cooldown time can be changed with different sources of Cooldown Recovery Speed. Cooldown Recovery Speed changes the rate of cooldowns recovering, not the cooldown timer.

For example, a 50% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed on a skill on a 6 second cooldown will change the cooldown period to 4 seconds (6 / (1 + 0.5)), not 3 seconds (6 * (1 - 0.5)).
ohhh thanks - that makes more sense.

100% cooldown recovery is same thing as 50% reduce

so it would be like a 3 sec enduring ry / 4 sec seismic / infernal.

Hey i Took ur build and played around it in pob. Want to try the new different skills crys and stuff.

BUT i am concerned about not keeping up a high number of endurance charges. So wearing Nebuloch will be completly wasted for scaling flat phys right?
"
Assic93 wrote:
Hey i Took ur build and played around it in pob. Want to try the new different skills crys and stuff.

BUT i am concerned about not keeping up a high number of endurance charges. So wearing Nebuloch will be completly wasted for scaling flat phys right?

Keeping endurance charges high on this build should be extremely easy as we have three different ways of generating them.

1) enduring cry got buffed so that it will easily create charges whether clearing or against bosses

2) Endurance Charge on Stun support gem will also keep providing charges

3) Unflinching node in the Jugg ascendancy
Good...

I only had thought to incorporate the infernal cry how to improve the clearmap, without investing nodes in the warcries because I already had the passive tree fully optimized ... but after seeing the gems that they have shown, in the end I have decided to put more warcrys and invest in them.

I've had to sacrifice some things that I didn't want to touch, but if warcries are going to be used, there are two groups of nodes that are completely essential. With them you get:

- 66% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery Speed
- Warcry Skills have 45% increased Area of ​​Effect
- 20% increased total Power counted by Warcries
- Exerted Attacks deal 35% increased Damage
- Warcries Exert 1 additional Attack

If we add "second wind", the cd of the warcries is reduced by half, so that if we activated them correctly, the duration of the warcries exceeds that of the cd itself

If we consider that we have added an additional exerted attack, half the time of the warcry corresponds to exarted attacks.

I still need to corroborate the numbers in the new PoB update (which I still don't know when it will be), but without taking into account the infernal and the seismic cry, I get 3.7 - 3.8 M damage to the shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info