3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
"
ruffmagga wrote:

you need 100% conversion on ALL hit (so keep 2pts in tree)

Ok I think I understand better now.

I wasn't sure if we did need 100% convert on every hit but I think if we are using Elemental Overload we do want it on every hit as you recommend.

i think this build is better with full 100% elem dmg, there is synergie around fire/elem damage,
without EO there is a crit version, but always in 100% fire (but less defensive and more expensive)
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
i made a fast lvling tree and put on top of the guide, take a look, i pick generic damage/2h notes. there is 4 trees one for each lab. just throw on any usefull weapon or craft one and what ever life res gear you find. should carry all the way to uberlab.

Thanks !
"

one thing concerns me is that all bosses are being be made to be more stun immune than ever before. Even bosses that can be stunned will have a long period of time between stuns, which means no stun lock, and no endurance charge on stun will proc.

We might need the burst Endurance Charge generation that Enduring Cry now gives when fighting bosses.

Also, the QOL of the massive life regain every Enduring Cry is huge. I used it last league and could ignore using a life flask.

It dependes of the build and passive nodes i guess. In my case. the stun threshold is 0.7 with 2.16 sec duration. So, the bosses will spend half the CD of that immunity stunned, if I'm not mistaken. And during that immunity time, Unflinching can compensate for EC generation.

Of course, this is an assumption and will have to prove this. It may be that such a burst to the EC is necessary. In that case, we only have to change the warcry against the bosses
Last edited by NewArkhadiam on Jun 17, 2020, 2:34:22 PM
"
ruffmagga wrote:
"
if anyone crafts a sample leveling tree, please post the POB link. I suck at pathing.

I m not big planner but i try this leveling tree

https://pastebin.com/bGezZtMm

------

One question : where do you see the new TechSlam mechanic add more damage/EndCharge ? i just see "and gains 5% more area of effect and +5% branching fissure chance per endurance charge". if i understand its just more Aoe so clear, and a change to proc a new fissure, but that not multiple hit the same mob/boss non ?
i cant found it, look like the charged slam with 60more damage just disappear :
isn't a huge loss of damage ?

btw you can simulate the gem TS lv20 "220% at gem level 20 (from 200%)" with a TS gem lv 35 (for now)

In general, the skill is very buffed. We do not have the charged slam with that + 60% dmg, but the increase in base damage (which, as you say, is equivalent to an old level 35 gem), the increase in AoE and the best sustain of EC (which ensures that all EC buffs remain), makes this ability become top tier, being much better than the previous one.

If you also add the infernal cry .... its gg
"

It dependes of the build and passive nodes i guess. In my case. the stun threshold is 0.7 with 2.16 sec duration. So, the bosses will spend half the CD of that immunity stunned

No no, immunity start at THE END of stun. so minimum 2s and 4s on big boss.
without multistrike, i would have 2.10 attack rate.
so in 2.16s : 4.5 attack. its just 1 (or 2 if you can stun +4sec) consumed EndCharge (3th attack). i think its fine, yes enduring cry is a good defensive solution, but you can try Infernal cry to make it more offensive without loose much EndCharge
just need to try if possible substain EndCharge in the little time between two stun.
and of course now you can use enduring cry and when stun also infernal in same time :) just if you like pianokeyboard
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 17, 2020, 3:00:54 PM
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:
"

one thing concerns me is that all bosses are being be made to be more stun immune than ever before. Even bosses that can be stunned will have a long period of time between stuns, which means no stun lock, and no endurance charge on stun will proc.

We might need the burst Endurance Charge generation that Enduring Cry now gives when fighting bosses.

Also, the QOL of the massive life regain every Enduring Cry is huge. I used it last league and could ignore using a life flask.

It dependes of the build and passive nodes i guess. In my case. the stun threshold is 0.7 with 2.16 sec duration. So, the bosses will spend half the CD of that immunity stunned, if I'm not mistaken. And during that immunity time, Unflinching can compensate for EC generation.

Of course, this is an assumption and will have to prove this. It may be that such a burst to the EC is necessary. In that case, we only have to change the warcry against the bosses

GGG said in their patch notes that the stun CD of 4 sec/2 sec starts after the stun has finished, not after the stun has procced and the boss is immune to stuns while being stunned which makes it impossible to chain stun bosses. And with 2 sec stun duration you are going to have around 33% stun uptime on bigger bosses(2 out of 6 sec) which is not that much considering the investment needed.
"
ruffmagga wrote:

If im correct at math the charger slam is : 35%chance to do 60% more damage = 21% more damage (average)
The 220>200 (on gem) compensate loss of 20%more with dualwielding (gain +-5% finally)
some node on tree change, and add little bit damage.
the new Infernal Cry and 4 Exterded Attacks : "Exerted attacks trigger Combust, which converts 60% of Physical Damage to Fire Damage, and deals 100% Attack Damage in an area at gem level 1, up to 158% at gem level 20.
Enemies covered in ash take 3% increased Fire Damage per 5 Power, up to 20%."
and in tree new warcry node that incease effect of Exterded Attacks, and reduce cd.

look like, you can swith xoph blood with rare amulet (with good roll flat phys maybe),
so average dps will be higher than 3.10

Those calculations seem to be correct, but there is an important point to keep in mind. The key are the EC. Before, you used to constantly spend 1 EC per hit to get that charged slam, which made it very difficult to maintain the maximum EC, with what that entails. Now we have the maximum EC guaranteed always, and I think the EC buffs will make up for that loss of the charged slam.

And that's just talking about the "dmg" of the gem itself. If you put the infernal cry in it probably does more dmg than before, and all that with and obvious improvement in the AoE.

"
NewArkhadiam wrote:

Those calculations seem to be correct, but there is an important point to keep in mind. The key are the EC. Before, you used to constantly spend 1 EC per hit to get that charged slam, which made it very difficult to maintain the maximum EC, with what that entails. Now we have the maximum EC guaranteed always, and I think the EC buffs will make up for that loss of the charged slam.

And that's just talking about the "dmg" of the gem itself. If you put the infernal cry in it probably does more dmg than before, and all that with and obvious improvement in the AoE.

i think you confuse exterded and "charged" slam.
exterded dont use EC, its your 4 next hits after warcry (so 2hit + 1 "charged" + 1hit)
you use 1 EC at 3th hit to perform "charged", not all hit so 33% constantly. its average similar to old system "35% chance".
and personally i never used enduring cry to substain with jugg, (proc yourself with belt, stun, been hit give EC, and change to gain MAX EC) i think will be fine
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 17, 2020, 3:11:10 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

damage will be higher, you will be able with abit investment into warcrys to keep buffs on the boss. also some notes added more damage from the tree as i can see it. the build will be way more reliable, abit more damage, and tons of more aoe and clear and survivablilty(endgame setup)

I think the best option in the amulet would be an elder amulet (with the base chosen by each player depending on what they need), looking for:

Prefix

- Maximum life (normal roll)
- Gain X% of physical dmg as extra fire dmg (elder roll)
- X% increased elemental dmg with attack skills (normal roll)
- add X physical or fire dmg to attacks (normal roll)

Suffix

- #% of Life Regenerated per second (elder roll)
- #% increased Attack Speed (elder roll)
- some resist (normal roll)
- #% increased Fire Damage (normal roll)
Last edited by NewArkhadiam on Jun 17, 2020, 3:51:36 PM
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:

I think the best option in the amulet would be an elder amulet (with the base chosen by each player depending on what they need), looking for:

Prefix

- Maximum life (normal roll)
- Gain X% of physical dmg as extra fire dmg (elder roll)
- X% increased elemental dmg with attack skills (normal roll)
- add X physical or fire dmg to attacks (normal roll)

Suffix

- #% of Life Regenerated per second (elder roll)
- #% increased Attack Speed (elder roll)
- some resist (normal roll)
- #% increased Fire Damage (normal roll)

SOUNDS GOOOOOOOOOOD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info