3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Hey is brassdome worth running on this build?
"
I have a question about fire conversion.

*TS does 60% convert
*The two nodes associated with Magnetic Strike on the tree do 40%
*Infernal Cry also does 60% convert on all exerted strikes.

I don't quite understand how often to expect us to be exerted striking. If the % of exerted strike to normal strikes is low, then we need the Magnetic Strike nodes, but if the % of exerted strikes to regular strikes is very high then maybe Magnetic Strikes is not needed?

What I understand is that the skill has a 60% conversion, so we always have that %.

Infernal cry allows you to reach 100%, but it only applies to exerted strikes. The problem is that there are only 4 exerted strikes, and with the attack rate that this build has (approx 2-3 attacks/s), most of the time we will continue with that 60%

Therefore, to continuously have 100% conversion, there are two ways:

1) Invest in warcrys to decrease the cd recovery speed, increase the number of exested strikes .... etc

2) Take the two nodes that have been commented

In my opinion, the best way is the second, since in my case I am not going to invest in warcrys
"
Beacon0 wrote:
Hey is brassdome worth running on this build?

i saw it on labrunner build, but in main game idk :s
for crit immune and with the big nerf of vaalMoltenShell maybe, but loss of life, res, no block and mvt speed (with kaoms boots youre soooo slooow ^^)
if you have currency, maybe you can try, but i think lorewave, or big rare is better
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:

Infernal cry allows you to reach 100%

i dont think, what i understand in patchnote is : infernal cry convert only for the Triggered Combustion not your Hit or Exterded Hit
"trigger Combust, which converts 60% of Physical Damage to Fire Damage"

in this way, you need invest 2pts with +40%conversion
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 17, 2020, 3:40:07 PM
"
ruffmagga wrote:
"

It dependes of the build and passive nodes i guess. In my case. the stun threshold is 0.7 with 2.16 sec duration. So, the bosses will spend half the CD of that immunity stunned

No no, immunity start at THE END of stun. so minimum 2s and 4s on big boss.
without multistrike, i would have 2.10 attack rate.
so in 2.16s : 4.5 attack. its just 1 (or 2 if you can stun +4sec) consumed EndCharge (3th attack). i think its fine, yes enduring cry is a good defensive solution, but you can try Infernal cry to make it more offensive without loose much EndCharge
just need to try if possible substain EndCharge in the little time between two stun.
and of course now you can use enduring cry and when stun also infernal in same time :) just if you like pianokeyboard

Okay, so I was wrong.

Still I think Unflinching alone can compensate for EC generation:

- 30% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit
- 25% chance that if you would gain Endurance Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Endurance Charges.
- Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently (last 4 seconds).

Knowing that we now only lose one EC with every third attack, and considering our attack rate (2-3 hits per second), only with the last Unflinching feature can we maintain EC during the stun immunity.

Anyway i need to check this.
"
ruffmagga wrote:
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:

Infernal cry allows you to reach 100%

i dont think, what i understand in patchnote is : infernal cry convert only for the Triggered Combustion not your Hit or Exterded Hit
"trigger Combust, which converts 60% of Physical Damage to Fire Damage"

in this way, you need invest 2pts with +40%conversion

Ok.... i was wrong again XD

I think the best option is to take those nodes and stop complicating ourselves jajaja
"
i made a fast lvling tree and put on top of the guide, take a look, i pick generic damage/2h notes. there is 4 trees one for each lab. just throw on any usefull weapon or craft one and what ever life res gear you find. should carry all the way to uberlab.

This link is not working for me, no matter what I am trying, it only displays a lot of errors. How can I make it work?

do you have the PoB Fork version ? v 1.4.169.3.
this one : https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

its a new version
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 17, 2020, 4:26:22 PM
"
its a new version

Thank you, that solved it!
Duke, thank you for taking the time to add in the leveling trees in your latest POB! That is very very helpful.

Should we keep resolute technique all the way up until we get Elemental Overload?

I am not very good with using multiple keys at the right time so I think I will forgo using Call To Arms in the beginning as I don't think I will be able to manage the individual cool down times correctly.

I love that Call To Arms has instant Warcry but I think it will be difficult to use when using more than 1 war cry for a player of my low skill level.

If I understood POE manifesto correctly, it seemed like they were suggesting Call to Arms would be strong for single war cry builds but not for multi war cry builds.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 17, 2020, 4:53:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info