3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
if anyone crafts a sample leveling tree, please post the POB link. I suck at pathing.

I m not big planner but i try this leveling tree

https://pastebin.com/bGezZtMm

------

One question : where do you see the new TechSlam mechanic add more damage/EndCharge ? i just see "and gains 5% more area of effect and +5% branching fissure chance per endurance charge". if i understand its just more Aoe so clear, and a change to proc a new fissure, but that not multiple hit the same mob/boss non ?
i cant found it, look like the charged slam with 60more damage just disappear :
isn't a huge loss of damage ?

btw you can simulate the gem TS lv20 "220% at gem level 20 (from 200%)" with a TS gem lv 35 (for now)
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 17, 2020, 12:53:10 PM
"
Milk103 wrote:

I'm not viewing this build as "nerfed" just "different" and we get to have fun changing it to adapt.

That is a good way to look at it.

In reality, a ton of melee builds will have to rethink things this league, which IMO is good for the health of the game.

While I am not intelligent enough to theory craft, I am greatly looking forward to the ideas other people have and checking out various POB links.
"
ruffmagga wrote:
"
if anyone crafts a sample leveling tree, please post the POB link. I suck at pathing.

https://pastebin.com/B61VbUe6

------

One question : where do you see the new TechSlam mechanic add more damage/EndCharge ? i just see "and gains 5% more area of effect and +5% branching fissure chance per endurance charge". if i understand its just more Aoe so clear, and a change to proc a new fissure, but that not multiple hit the same mob/boss non ?

btw you can simulate the gem TS lv20 "220% at gem level 20 (from 200%)" with a TS gem lv 35 (for now)

Thanks for the tree!

Many people on reddit are saying the loss of the Charged Slam is an enormous loss of single target damage for the skill.

Like you, I think it feels like the changes to TS are more AOE in nature and not single target. It won't take us long in maps to see if this is true or not.

TS was never a good single target skill to begin with so if the redittors are correct, the skill may have some problems with bosses but we will see.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 17, 2020, 1:03:38 PM
i made a fast lvling tree and put on top of the guide, take a look, i pick generic damage/2h notes. there is 4 trees one for each lab. just throw on any usefull weapon or craft one and what ever life res gear you find. should carry all the way to uberlab.
"
"
ruffmagga wrote:
"

https://pastebin.com/B61VbUe6

------

Thanks for the tree!

Many people on reddit are saying the loss of the Charged Slam is an enormous loss of single target damage for the skill.

Like you, I think it feels like the changes to TS are more AOE in nature and not single target. It won't take us long in maps to see if this is true or not.

TS was never a good single target skill to begin with so if the redittors are correct, the skill may have some problems with bosses but we will see.

If im correct at math the charger slam is : 35%chance to do 60% more damage = 21% more damage (average)
The 220>200 (on gem) compensate loss of 20%more with dualwielding (gain +-5% finally)
some node on tree change, and add little bit damage.
the new Infernal Cry and 4 Exterded Attacks : "Exerted attacks trigger Combust, which converts 60% of Physical Damage to Fire Damage, and deals 100% Attack Damage in an area at gem level 1, up to 158% at gem level 20.
Enemies covered in ash take 3% increased Fire Damage per 5 Power, up to 20%."
and in tree new warcry node that incease effect of Exterded Attacks, and reduce cd.

look like, you can swith xoph blood with rare amulet (with good roll flat phys maybe),
so average dps will be higher than 3.10

look like, you can swith xoph blood with rare amulet (with good roll flat phys maybe),
so average dps will be higher than 3.10 [/quote]

damage will be higher, you will be able with abit investment into warcrys to keep buffs on the boss. also some notes added more damage from the tree as i can see it. the build will be way more reliable, abit more damage, and tons of more aoe and clear and survivablilty(endgame setup)
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

so average dps will be higher than 3.10

"
damage will be higher, you will be able with abit investment into warcrys to keep buffs on the boss. also some notes added more damage from the tree as i can see it. the build will be way more reliable, abit more damage, and tons of more aoe and clear and survivablilty(endgame setup)

Yeah we see the same thing :)
good to know !

i already play jugg nebulock at 3.9, your guide is very good and better that i founded, thanks :)

look new cluster modify , like mob mentality for exterded attacks ;)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TDz_EZOItunCFkrwOe5QUcdwuc8jithfnk3fP2JF-Jc/htmlview?usp=sharing&pru=AAABcuY-GFg
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 17, 2020, 1:27:48 PM
I have a question about fire conversion.

*TS does 60% convert
*The two nodes associated with Magnetic Strike on the tree do 40%
*Infernal Cry also does 60% convert on all exerted strikes.

I don't quite understand how often to expect us to be exerted striking. If the % of exerted strike to normal strikes is low, then we need the Magnetic Strike nodes, but if the % of exerted strikes to regular strikes is very high then maybe Magnetic Strikes is not needed?
"
I have a question about fire conversion.

*TS does 60% convert
*The two nodes associated with Magnetic Strike on the tree do 40%
*Infernal Cry also does 60% convert on all exerted strikes.

I don't quite understand how often to expect us to be exerted striking. If the % of exerted strike to normal strikes is low, then we need the Magnetic Strike nodes, but if the % of exerted strikes to regular strikes is very high then maybe Magnetic Strikes is not needed?

i dont think i understand your message, i will try

"Exerted attacks trigger Combust" < which convert 60% physical into fire.

you need 100% conversion on ALL hit
so keep Magnetic Strike on the tree (plus, you can see Gain 5% phys as Extra Fire dmg, so 100% conversion phys as fire + 5%)

Exerted attack (if i understand right) dont convert your hit, its just use in calculation of Combust damage.
plus, "and deals 100% Attack Damage in an area"

i think damage will be :
Hit > Hit > Hit(3th) > Exterded (Hit + combustion + bonus attack) > exterded > exterded > exterded > etc
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 17, 2020, 2:16:52 PM
"
ruffmagga wrote:

you need 100% conversion on ALL hit (so keep 2pts in tree)

Ok I think I understand better now.

I wasn't sure if we did need 100% convert on every hit but I think if we are using Elemental Overload we do want it on every hit as you recommend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info