3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Duke, thank you for taking the time to add in the leveling trees in your latest POB! That is very very helpful.

Should we keep resolute technique all the way up until we get Elemental Overload?

I am not very good with using multiple keys at the right time so I think I will forgo using Call To Arms in the beginning as I don't think I will be able to manage the individual cool down times correctly.

I love that Call To Arms has instant Warcry but I think it will be difficult to use when using more than 1 war cry for a player of my low skill level.

If I understood POE manifesto correctly, it seemed like they were suggesting Call to Arms would be strong for single war cry builds but not for multi war cry builds.

i did not make much reseach on the new tree. that was a rough sketch. but in general thats the idea. maby go for EO sooner but then its no rt. and you need to pick the other accendency. as nr 2.

Hi, it will be good league starter? Nebuloch can be expensive at the start.
Great guide!
Hey Duke.

Would Brass Dome be good for this build if we can use rare amulet now for more resistances?

pros
-more armour
-no extra crit dmg taken

con
no block
no life
no res

I am not sure how much weight "no extra crit dmg" has - Reading some people say brass dome not very good if you have a bunch of EC's
I think it must not be that great otherwise everyone would be getting "sanctum of thought" notable.

also not sure if it applies to spells.
Last edited by Milk103 on Jun 17, 2020, 6:09:18 PM
"
Milk103 wrote:
Hey Duke.

Would Brass Dome be good for this build if we can use rare amulet now for more resistances?

pros
-more armour
-no extra crit dmg taken

con
no block
no life
no res

I am not sure how much weight "no extra crit dmg" has - Reading some people say brass dome not very good if you have a bunch of EC's
I think it must not be that great otherwise everyone would be getting "sanctum of thought" notable.

also not sure if it applies to spells.

its not really good, since you already cap phys mitigation. the reduced crit is
super good, but you will struggle so hard to get res, and life is also good.
and you lose the block. i can not recommend it.
"
T_Rex wrote:
Great guide!

it is a good starter build. but you cant role it from scratch, i suggest (look front page for lvling POB) you lvl with a 2h tectonic slam and switch to nebuloch when you farmed it. it will enable safe top tier bossing, on a budget relative to its power vs other endtier builds since many uniques.(top tier rares for endgame hc builds costs hundreds of ex)
"
T_Rex wrote:
Great guide!

Not only the Nebulochs... The rings for the EC will be more expensive btw
would this build work as a chief for non HC, i assume it would be less tanky but would it give more damage?
"
Pwnykeg1337 wrote:
would this build work as a chief for non HC, i assume it would be less tanky but would it give more damage?

Chieftain although seemingly having some decent support for tectonic is probably a pretty poor choice in the end I'd say, you'd probably be better off going with a warcry esque Zerker.
The cool down numbers are out and they are larger than I expected.

6 seconds for Enduring Cry (which should be workable)

8 seconds for Infernal Cry (which I think we want to lower as best we can on the tree)

==========================

Oh and I know most of us have ignored it for this build but the Seismic Cry stats are incredible now that they have been fully announced. Some build who puts this Warcry to use correctly is going to skyrocket their damage.

The two bolded stats below make me want to experiment with this even though Infernal Cry looks great.

Seismic Cry
*Knocks Back and Interrupts Enemies in Area
*Buff Grants 5% Reduced Stun Threshold per power up to 30%
*Exerts the next 4 melee slam you perform
*Exerted Attacks deal 30% more damage
*Exerted Attacks deal 30% more damage per previous attack exerted by this warcry
*Exerted Attacks have 30% increased AOE
*Exerted Attacks have 30% increased AOE per previous attack exerted by this warcry

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 17, 2020, 10:14:02 PM
If I am reading the Seismic Cry stats correctly, I think this is what we would see on the 4 exerted slams:

Slam 1: 30% more damage, 30% increased AOE

Slam 2: 60% more damage, 60% increased AOE

Slam 3: 90% more damage, 90% increased AOE

Slam 4: 120% more damage, 120% increased AOE

and if one takes Measured fury on the tree, you get an additional exert which means

Slam 5: 150% more damage, 150% increased AOE

some one tell me I am off here because these numbers look insane to me
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 17, 2020, 10:22:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info