3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
NewArkhadiam wrote:
Definitly, there are no reasons to equip xophs blood. Its sad for me cause i bought it and i put the anointment on it to prepare the build... :(

Now, magmatic strikes and other node near it, give us 40% to conversion phy dmg to fire dmg (20% each one). With the 60% conversion from TS, we got 100% fire dmg, so we dont need "avatar of fire".

Do you have some good ideas/suggestions about any unique amulet to replace xophs blood, or just its better craft our own amulets?

P.D: im an standard player, and i have a prototype for this build with 4M dps (and I'm still missing some things that can greatly improve the damage).

shure there is many great options. aul uprise for unique, with anger or something, or even determination. els you can propperly craft some real solid rares with some juicy mods. also on std try to get some great delve unique rings with 1 end charge +2 good mods(if you play sc you should have like 1 billion ex anyways)
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:

Now, magmatic strikes and other node near it, give us 40% to conversion phy dmg to fire dmg (20% each one). With the 60% conversion from TS, we got 100% fire dmg, so we dont need "avatar of fire".

other node near it ??
I only see "divine fury" and that does fire spells -> physical

only other option for the last 20% i see would be a watchers jewel + anger

If enduring cry is better for bosses then xophs blood still good for ash when not using abysal cry.

"
Milk103 wrote:
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:

other node near it ??

If enduring cry is better for bosses then xophs blood still good for ash when not using abysal cry.

We can and probably should experiment at will until we figure out the best combo of skills/gear/nodes but years of playing this game tells me that Infernal Cry is going to be a must for the build in 3.11.

As for the other 20% near Magnetic strikes, I think he means the little node right before (and connected to) Magnetic Strike, also give 20%, giving 40% total for the two passive points.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 17, 2020, 12:04:32 PM
"
Milk103 wrote:
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:

other node near it ??

There is updated tree on poeplanner, tehre is node next to magmatic strikes that gives the other 20%
for those who use Path of Building(fork), it is updated with the new tree as well.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 17, 2020, 12:05:42 PM
if anyone crafts a sample leveling tree, please post the POB link. I suck at pathing.
Of all the skills we use Vaal Molten Shell got by far the biggest nerf.

The numbers in the patch notes were eye opening. I am interested to see if this is still a viable skill for us or not.
"
Milk103 wrote:
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:

other node near it ??

Magamatic strikes and the node just to his rights "weapon fire dmage".... both fo them give 20% to conversion phy dmg to fire dmg (you could check it in poe-planner).

Infernal cry is better for clearwave....this is truth. But, i dont think endurance cry is going to be better. AS jugg with dual nebuloch, we got so high dmg reduction. The life regeneration is strong too without it. Soul Reaker give us about 1300-1500 life leech ON HIT. Also we got good chance to stun with high duration in this build....

Honestly, i dont have any reason to add endurance cry, even it is stronger. Anyway, could be interesting swap the warcrys such a gems depends of situation.
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:
"
Milk103 wrote:
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:

other node near it ??

Magamatic strikes and the node just to his rights "weapon fire dmage".... both fo them give 20% to conversion phy dmg to fire dmg (you could check it in poe-planner).

Infernal cry is better for clearwave....this is truth. But, i dont think endurance cry is going to be better. AS jugg with dual nebuloch, we got so high dmg reduction. The life regeneration is strong too without it. Soul Reaker give us about 1300-1500 life leech ON HIT. Also we got good chance to stun with high duration in this build....

Honestly, i dont have any reason to add endurance cry, even it is stronger. Anyway, could be interesting swap the warcrys such a gems depends of situation.

one thing concerns me is that all bosses are being be made to be more stun immune than ever before. Even bosses that can be stunned will have a long period of time between stuns, which means no stun lock, and no endurance charge on stun will proc.

We might need the burst Endurance Charge generation that Enduring Cry now gives when fighting bosses.

Also, the QOL of the massive life regain every Enduring Cry is huge. I used it last league and could ignore using a life flask.
ahh okay thanks I am blind. i see it now that's awesome!

also i meant to say infernal cry not abyssal cry.

IMO the fact that we don't know what is best combo skills/items/passives to use for this build right now keeps things interesting.

i like theory craft. :D

lvling 2 hnder then switching to nebu sounds great also

I'm not viewing this build as "nerfed" just "different" and we get to have fun changing it to adapt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info