3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
alwaro5855 wrote:
What's are your thought's on uber elder fight? What to focus on, and which boss do u focus?

you cant focus on a boss but have to switch between them in phases.
the tactic is pretty much the same as others. hug shaper whenever, kill any mobs always first. stack vortexes on same area. avoid beam, and shaper balls. dont get hit by elders flying slam(is tankable thoe). rest you can pretty much ignore
"
alwaro5855 wrote:
Any idea how ruthless is working with multistrike, would pulverise be better?

as far i know it does. but i also think it can fuck up since you can skip a combo and semi ruin it. damage calculation vise its one of the highest supports.

multistrike is good for clear but abit shit for bosses since it can inst drain your charges
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
alwaro5855 wrote:
Any idea how ruthless is working with multistrike, would pulverise be better?

as far i know it does. but i also think it can fuck up since you can skip a combo and semi ruin it. damage calculation vise its one of the highest supports.

multistrike is good for clear but abit shit for bosses since it can inst drain your charges

Ye i've been running some maps with ruthless+multistrike and it is by far the most enjoyable setup for clear, but for the bosses im swapping multistrike for conc effect because there are mapps where it's hard to sustain end charges. Also ruthless feels good on bosses, Sirius on awakening lvl7 deathless and the damage was quite good.

What i found out is the fact that u can drop 1 kaom ring if u have +1end charge on boots, that let me swap into circle of angush with 2x damage mode on herald of ash wchich is granting me 28k dmg flat in HO while dropping sth like 40hp. HP regen is ok, was regening on 66%less regen map mode, the only scary thing on that setup is ignite and less regen maps.
Many guys told me that this build is gone, completely. But I wanna try it since other guys tried and see it is still worked.

So, my question is, anyone try this build with Consecrated Path, and/or Scion instead of Duelist? I mean how about Ascendant:
- Jugg
Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently
Cannot be Chilled
5% increased Damage per Endurance Charge
+1000 to Accuracy Rating
Cannot be Stunned

Combine with Elementalist or Inquisitor, is it work with this build?
"i think the most optimal build is to respec abit and get two large clusters."

Could someone explain this a bit more?
So should I aim for a second large cluster?

Reading the 3.10 jewel part is really confusing since is not very well aligned with the POB lv98 or lv96.
"
siren83 wrote:
Many guys told me that this build is gone, completely. But I wanna try it since other guys tried and see it is still worked.

So, my question is, anyone try this build with Consecrated Path, and/or Scion instead of Duelist? I mean how about Ascendant:
- Jugg
Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently
Cannot be Chilled
5% increased Damage per Endurance Charge
+1000 to Accuracy Rating
Cannot be Stunned

Combine with Elementalist or Inquisitor, is it work with this build?

shure it will work and still be tanky, but not the HC super tank. lvl 100 and its maruder and not dualist. and if you read the large upgrade about 3.10 you will see its still very much alive
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"i think the most optimal build is to respec abit and get two large clusters."

Could someone explain this a bit more?
So should I aim for a second large cluster?

Reading the 3.10 jewel part is really confusing since is not very well aligned with the POB lv98 or lv96.

just eat some IQ pills. i know of my own limitations. use math and deep knowlege of game and especially all the new content and jewels. and improve the setup. but tbh. with that drastical change into the passive tree and maby items it can be said to be another build. but short story long all the best builds atm in the game. just use travel points to connect 3 large jewel clusters and become gods with 3 didgit exalt cost.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
just eat some IQ pills. i know of my own limitations. use math and deep knowlege of game and especially all the new content and jewels. and improve the setup. but tbh. with that drastical change into the passive tree and maby items it can be said to be another build. but short story long all the best builds atm in the game. just use travel points to connect 3 large jewel clusters and become gods with 3 didgit exalt cost.

Whut?
Now I'm even more confused. My brain is hurting now :).

I did started a new char just because of this jewel new thingy.
So far I have those 2:

The large one has a medium cluster, that I'm allocating the small one.
But should a aim for a megalomaniac medium one?
So many options :o

Since the large one has "Smite the Weak", I'm keeping a Maim Support on the tec link.

Build is just lv 32 but is quite exciting :)
Last edited by pra-lima87 on May 2, 2020, 11:35:04 AM
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

Whut?
Now I'm even more confused. My brain is hurting now :).

I did started a new char just because of this jewel new thingy.
So far I have those 2:
Unavailable
Unavailable

The large one has a medium cluster, that I'm allocating the small one.
But should a aim for a megalomaniac medium one?
So many options :o

Since the large one has "Smite the Weak", I'm keeping a Maim Support on the tec link.

Build is just lv 32 but is quite exciting :)

well i would suggest inspiration to ease the mana cost. also the maim "extra portion" is "physical" so maim support is not that great a gem. i would settle and be happy with the maim slow effect.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

well i would suggest inspiration to ease the mana cost. also the maim "extra portion" is "physical" so maim support is not that great a gem. i would settle and be happy with the maim slow effect.

So Maim is not that great humm...
Them I should I abandon "Smite the Weak". I was considering it since it gives a 40% damage to maimed enemies.

Thanks for the tip!
Oh I'm already using inspiration since the large jewel has Overlord.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info