3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

I dont know if im doing something wrong, i just dont feel that tanky. Plz take a look at my setup and suggest.
"
Pekam wrote:
I dont know if im doing something wrong, i just dont feel that tanky. Plz take a look at my setup and suggest.

Can you at least post your stuff?
You need to be a lot more specific if you want help.
i dont know how to link gear here, u can take a look at my profile, char name TSJJJ.
"
Pekam wrote:
i dont know how to link gear here, u can take a look at my profile, char name TSJJJ.

your gear seems fine. you miss life leech from what i can see.
and you left the biggest layer of defence out of the build. MOLTEN SHELL. this build is nogo without. i pref a self cast with VMS linked to inc duration. especially in delirum its insain since anything that does damage have huge sound and visual windup.. also most bosses i pop ms/VMS vs deadly combos. like facetanking eradicator and redeemer is solo done by timing Molten shell. half the purpose of the build is to reach the 50k armor cap and using MS for max effect
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on May 3, 2020, 10:41:20 AM
Hi!

Can I ask for your help?

I've tryed to follow your build, but im too far from your damage, what could i do to improve my dps?

Here is my build, there are some gems missing because i was trying some stuff to cast flammability.

https://pastebin.com/e65RfWLV
"
nrique99 wrote:
Hi!

Can I ask for your help?

I've tryed to follow your build, but im too far from your damage, what could i do to improve my dps?

Here is my build, there are some gems missing because i was trying some stuff to cast flammability.

https://pastebin.com/e65RfWLV

your lvl 81, you miss alot of eccencial gear, and passives. wrong accendecy points ect. the list is so long. stay strick to my gear setup and passive points(you picked one useless to) if your not veteran into this type of build. your gear and char is like 1/10 done.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Pekam wrote:

and you left the biggest layer of defence out of the build. MOLTEN SHELL. this build is nogo without. i pref a self cast with VMS linked to inc duration. especially in delirum its insain since anything that does damage have huge sound and visual windup.. also most bosses i pop ms/VMS vs deadly combos. like facetanking eradicator and redeemer is solo done by timing Molten shell. half the purpose of the build is to reach the 50k armor cap and using MS for max effect

I unspeced lifeleech messing with cluster jewels, got it back now. Good build btw.
what gem u use vs sirus? is it conc + ele focus + melee phys + ele with attacks
+ inspiration?
my pob cant see my cluster jewels and i didnt do the workaround for the timeless jewel so i dont have a real picture of my dmg.
Last edited by Pekam on May 5, 2020, 6:33:04 AM
"
Pekam wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Pekam wrote:

I unspeced lifeleech messing with cluster jewels, got it back now. Good build btw.
what gem u use vs sirus? is it conc + ele focus + melee phys + ele with attacks
+ inspiration?
my pob cant see my cluster jewels and i didnt do the workaround for the timeless jewel so i dont have a real picture of my dmg.

correct gem setup. my end idea for solving leech was to get fuel the figth for mana leech + overlord on a large jewel then one of the lifeleech notes +1 damage on a medium cluster. then going crystal skin annoint and craft full ailment immunity. with immune to bleed corruption on the natural instinct jewel. you can add all the stats from the lethal pride jewel by using the edit function and manually typing it. add all the str together and then one line for each mod. you can see i put it one one of my flasks in my POB.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on May 5, 2020, 4:37:58 PM
Would Anger with Watcher's eye 40% conversion phys into fire be better than xoph amulet and skitterbots?With enlighten lvl 4 i think mana wouldn't be the issue. If yes what amulet would be the best to replace?
If anyone can click on my profile and give some advice on the build it would be appreciated. Currently looking for kaom's with life regen enchant, I hate running lab so prefer to buy it. Next upgrades I see are awakened gems, upgrade to belt, better flask, and fleshing out tree.

I really want to go for a second cluster jewel, wondering if double fuel the fight will let me skip tireless and save 4 points there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info