3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
How does skitter bots compare to herald of purity? I see some people on ninja using it.

interresting. can you make some math equations comparing numbers? there is 2 portions of damage, the added flat phys, and the minions damage. the skitterbots provide also a chill while the herald provide some meatshield. im looking forward to your responce
Hey bud, love the build. First introduction back to POE in a couple years and have been having a lot of fun. But I'm curious where your mana regen is coming from. I noticed you POB says mana leech/on hit rate: 92.8 at level 70 and even more at 100. Where is this coming from? Can't see it in your items or on the passive tree. I've been burning through mana flasks and can't sustain in boss fights. Help would be appreciated!
"
LethalMuffins wrote:
Hey bud, love the build. First introduction back to POE in a couple years and have been having a lot of fun. But I'm curious where your mana regen is coming from. I noticed you POB says mana leech/on hit rate: 92.8 at level 70 and even more at 100. Where is this coming from? Can't see it in your items or on the passive tree. I've been burning through mana flasks and can't sustain in boss fights. Help would be appreciated!

3 options, the 1 note with mana and life leech at dualist(not bad since it gives some dex 20). soul raker annoint. or cluster jewel
My opinion on the leech is that the Soul raker anoinment is the best option.I tried grabbing the mana/life leech note on tree and also toyed around with cluster jewel options, and the lesser hp pr hit is very noticable compared to when having soul raker. The small dps gains from whatever source is simply not worth it, if you ask me, even if it's tempting to grab galvanizing hammer, heart of flame or similar options.

On another note: I just killed uber elder deathless with the molten strike variant, with the items presented by duke in this guide - was actually surprisingly easy. Swapped enchantment on helm and then I was set. The fundamentals presented in this guide are A+ worthy.
What's are your thought's on uber elder fight? What to focus on, and which boss do u focus?
Last edited by alwaro5855 on Apr 27, 2020, 8:34:09 AM
Looking for a little feedback, how is everyone dealing with resistances?

Just swapped over to this build. My chest blows.
errasd
Last edited by Le_pierre on Apr 27, 2020, 5:18:57 PM
"
Looking for a little feedback, how is everyone dealing with resistances?

Just swapped over to this build. My chest blows.

its not that bad, 2 high res on belt, 2 on gloves, 1-2 high res jewels. and abit on helmet/chest. you dont need much since end charges takes care of overcap. 80- 90 ele res and 1 item with 25 chaos res should be fine
Hello can u check my character i am lacking a lot of damage and mana this is the first build with that i have come so far and ive been playing for a year now I'd really appreciate if u could help me
thanks in advance :3
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DerGeileHorstXXL
Any idea how ruthless is working with multistrike, would pulverise be better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info