3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Haezr wrote:
Get the Upgrade for Soul of Shakari minor Pantheon, which makes you poison immune. That should help a lot in that fight.

Goddamnit I can't believe I forgot about the Pantheon. That makes a lot of sense.
"
Haezr wrote:
Here's a video of a Simulacrum wave 18, which spawned both bosses for me.
https://youtu.be/cyZrRsJ_dp4

You can pretty much tank them both at the same time with this build. I'm at 6k life and didn't have to use vaal molten shell, which would give me a 20-25k buff. I did some Simulacrums 20/20 deathless, so I really can recommend this build to farm this league mechanic.

I'd like to know the mods that wave had. I just got obliterated on wave 16 by Kosis - extra damage as fire and cold, inflicts brittle, and 10% fire pen.

60K armor, 78% allres via Loreweave, and 9 end charges, 5.8K life. Just chunked to shit when he does his attacks.
"switch your fortify gem to inspiration"

I'm failing to understand this :/
The build is investing passives into fortify, switching the gem to inspiration wouldn't be a waste of those passives?
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"switch your fortify gem to inspiration"

I'm failing to understand this :/
The build is investing passives into fortify, switching the gem to inspiration wouldn't be a waste of those passives?

You only do this if you have a cluster jewel with Overlord, which grants Fortify on melee hit with (for us), maces. That frees up the Fortify support for Inspiration.
"
Is soul raker the best annointment to get or is there something better? What do you think about the Disciple of the Unyielding as an annointment?

best annoint is crystal skin, with cluster jewel setup+ ailment immunity crafts.
go from extreme tanky to juggernaut(unstoppable force)
"
unsmith wrote:

You only do this if you have a cluster jewel with Overlord, which grants Fortify on melee hit with (for us), maces. That frees up the Fortify support for Inspiration.

Oh ok that makes more sense now.
Currently toying around with same build fundamentals, but with different main-skills. I found that the tectonic consume mechanic makes bosses have a certain element of RNG, that can be hard to play around. If you choose to play around it, you'll severely limit your own dps. Currently trying out Molten-strike, with same gear lineup, aside from 1 flask change and an enchant change on helm. So far it works good for consistent survivability and boss dps, albeit trash clearing is less fun.
"
Flaxiz wrote:
Currently toying around with same build fundamentals, but with different main-skills. I found that the tectonic consume mechanic makes bosses have a certain element of RNG, that can be hard to play around. If you choose to play around it, you'll severely limit your own dps. Currently trying out Molten-strike, with same gear lineup, aside from 1 flask change and an enchant change on helm. So far it works good for consistent survivability and boss dps, albeit trash clearing is less fun.

Well i farmed bossing in HC to lvl 100(legion) and this league(lvl 99.5) and the issue with end charges is ofc abit annoying, but very manageble. i recall having an attack time of 1.44, so meaning i consume on avarage less then 1 end charge pr sec. and i gain more if hit recently. only issue is bosses that dont hit. but thoes i just keep using End cry. in some rare cases i kite away shortly to rebuff the pool. i dont overall find it a big issue, just need to be aware of your end charge stacks. and dont use multistrike for bosses. multistrike is bugged. with the charge slam portion( or atleast i think)

As i mention in the guide, i havent found another skill that deal same damage, and tectonic slam got also like 300% better clear then any other skill. i tryed conc path. for maby 5 min. and it was horrible.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Apr 23, 2020, 5:19:48 AM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Flaxiz wrote:

Well i farmed bossing in HC to lvl 100(legion) and this league(lvl 99.5) and the issue with end charges is ofc abit annoying, but very manageble. i recall having an attack time of 1.44, so meaning i consume on avarage less then 1 end charge pr sec. and i gain more if hit recently. only issue is bosses that dont hit. but thoes i just keep using End cry. in some rare cases i kite away shortly to rebuff the pool. i dont overall find it a big issue, just need to be aware of your end charge stacks. and dont use multistrike for bosses. multistrike is bugged. with the charge slam portion( or atleast i think)

As i mention in the guide, i havent found another skill that deal same damage, and tectonic slam got also like 300% better clear then any other skill. i tryed conc path. for maby 5 min. and it was horrible.

I agree that multistrike is a big sinner in regards to the tectonic charged slam mechanic - I emptied the bank and bought the awakened version and it did worse than ruthless strikes in terms of both dmg and survivability. I even tried to work around it by adding tons of reduced stun threshold, but it still couldn't keep a healthy balance, since it dropped my charges like candy. My current experience with molten strike is that the single-target outclasses tectonic on the major bosses, but tectonic is the more fun option to play, more economic-friendly and is better for steamrolling maps and normal bosses.
Last edited by Flaxiz on Apr 23, 2020, 10:37:29 AM
How does skitter bots compare to herald of purity? I see some people on ninja using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info