3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

i crafted ailment imunity on my gear and now im depending on end charges to cap my res. let u know how it went tomorow.
i also got antivenom on a cluster jewel, frees up the pantheon
Last edited by Pekam on May 8, 2020, 2:15:31 PM
Hi thanks for the build!

I have a question. Can you recommend some gems for damage or survivability for boots since I do not want to use kaom's for my boots section. Which gems can be suitable for this build? Maybe another CWDT or curses like Flammability maybe?

Do you think it also helps to add two medium clusters with two small cluster jewels (One is nature's presence) make the build more powerful? I have these beauties here, can I use them both?

Would this body armour be a good addition since it has -15 mana cost?

Your recommendations would really help. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by elvorfindra on May 10, 2020, 5:05:05 PM
Not sure what I'm missing here.
The guide says we should anoint Crystal Skin. But the gear shows that what is anoited is Soul Raker

Wich one is best?
I already have Drive the Destruction, "Feed the Fury" Fuel the Fight in the Large + Medium jewel combo.

"
pra-lima87 wrote:
The guide says we should anoint Crystal Skin. But the gear shows that what is anoited is Soul Raker

Wich one is best?
I already have Drive the Destruction, "Feed the Fury" Fuel the Fight in the Large + Medium jewel combo.

I had no mana issues after getting mana leach from fuel the fight. Actually found out I have no mana issues even without the tireless passives too.
"
pra-lima87 wrote:

Wich one is best?

imo u anointy crystal skin if u wanna go full ailment immunity, or u just like 5% ele dmg reduction.

u can anoint dmg or life if u feel thats what u need more.
i went the ele ailment immunity route but i have a 2nd xops with ambidex anointed just in case, check out my setup in my profile if u want.
and a big must is having overlord on large cluster. drive the destruction is not needed.
Last edited by Pekam on May 10, 2020, 5:31:58 AM
This is my Cluster setup:

Not the best passives yet, might get a better Megalomaniac and in the future.
The rare medium one gives a nice boost to Herald skills, so I'm back to Herald of Ash + Purity:

Empowered Envoy
Herald Skills deal 40% increased Damage
20% increased Effect of Herald Buffs on you

Endbringer
25% increased Damage for each Herald affecting you

Had to sacrifice quite a lot of passives though.
What you guys think? Is it a good setup?
Last edited by pra-lima87 on May 11, 2020, 2:05:19 AM
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
This is my Cluster setup:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Not the best passives yet, might get a better Megalomaniac and in the future.
The rare medium one gives a nice boost to Herald skills, so I'm back to Herald of Ash + Purity:

Empowered Envoy
Herald Skills deal 40% increased Damage
20% increased Effect of Herald Buffs on you

Endbringer
25% increased Damage for each Herald affecting you

Had to sacrifice quite a lot of passives though.
What you guys think? Is it a good setup?

u have 2 molten shell skill gems. lose the one on cwdt and only use the vaal one with inc duration manualy.
i think u shouldnt experiment with medium cluster jewels before u get a 6link. after ull see where your dmg is at and can experiment. thing is we are not chasing more dmg, we want to survive everything first and when we achieve that we can start to lose some defences for dmg if its needed.
for me personaly fights do take long but apart from sirus i feel in control and safe in almost every situation. i run maps with 2 more ppl and they are dying left and right but i survive all :D
for clusters im using large with 2 sockets and overlord and fuel the fight, megalomaniac with feed the fury and surging vitality and our precious natural affinity.
if only i knew how to link gear here :)
Last edited by Pekam on May 11, 2020, 6:03:00 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
ok figured it out

gloves are weak but they are only there to give me enough dex cuz i was messing with the skill tree and went ailment immunity.
im trying to fit in ryslathas coil but ill need to drop kaoms and get normal boots just for the res. but then ill be on 8 max end charges so im not sure if it will be worth.
Last edited by Pekam on May 11, 2020, 6:17:33 AM
"
Pekam wrote:

u have 2 molten shell skill gems. lose the one on cwdt and only use the vaal one with inc duration manualy.

Yep, I like one triggering with CWDT and one manually for bosses and PS4 lag :).
I'll drop this setup once I swich boots ;)

"
Pekam wrote:

i think u shouldnt experiment with medium cluster jewels before u get a 6link. after ull see where your dmg is at and can experiment.

Getting a 6 Link will take a while. PS4 Market prices are crazy.

"
Pekam wrote:

thing is we are not chasing more dmg, we want to survive everything

I understand but I like the big numbers :D
Also I just wanted to try this herald buff gem.
Next I'll try to find ones with better survavability skills.
Last edited by pra-lima87 on May 11, 2020, 6:56:45 AM
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
"
Pekam wrote:

Yep, I like one triggering with CWDT and one manually for bosses and PS4 lag :).
I'll drop this setup once I swich boots ;)

"
Pekam wrote:

i think u shouldnt experiment with medium cluster jewels before u get a 6link. after ull see where your dmg is at and can experiment.

Getting a 6 Link will take a while. PS4 Market prices are crazy.

"
Pekam wrote:

thing is we are not chasing more dmg, we want to survive everything

I understand but I like the big numbers :D
Also I just wanted to try this herald buff gem.
Next I'll try to find ones with better survavability skills.

cwdt one if not on cooldown will overwrite vaal version.
try making your own 6link if they are too expensive or just farm up and save up :)
dmg wise my pob is showing 1,2 mil shaper dps without flasks, only buffs id get while fighting for example end charges, coverd in ash, intimidate etc, and thats without leathal pride, cluster jewels and split personality cuz my pob cant see them and i didnt do the workaround. so the dmg is not impressive but we are survivors :)
Last edited by Pekam on May 11, 2020, 7:22:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info