3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

I've soloed simula 2 times without a single death (one of them being the double boss wave) The ONLY difficult part about simula is if you face Kosis - that guy can be a real bitch to face, but he is killable. The other boss is a walkover. So this build can definately handle it, but keep an eye out for kosis.
"
Flaxiz wrote:
I've soloed simula 2 times without a single death (one of them being the double boss wave) The ONLY difficult part about simula is if you face Kosis - that guy can be a real bitch to face, but he is killable. The other boss is a walkover. So this build can definately handle it, but keep an eye out for kosis.

thx to the info.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
...FINALLY GOT TO BALLS to try corrupt my gloves. not bad result

Tbh your courage here inspired me, and I also finally got the balls to vaal my kaoms, epic result lol

Last edited by _kabak_ on Apr 13, 2020, 5:34:28 PM
"
Flaxiz wrote:

I agree, have done Sim a few times solo and you clear easily, only hard thing is a Kosis.
Ok thx all for your advice.
Hey there, I wanted to thank you for your effort creating this build guide. It's amazing! Since I rerolled my Berserker to this Juggernaut I didnt die a single time. I really can recommend the full immune setup with those crafted "#% to avoid ailments". It's absolutely worth it.

This build is amazing for the amount of currency you have to put in. The items don't cost a fortune but still you can facetank almost anything in this game.

It's for everyone who has died enough times and wants to play a braindead character.

Thanks again for your ideas! Really appreciate it. :)
No offense, but your build needs some housekeeping. I can't really tell what I'm supposed to be doing and it's probably the same for other noob to mediocre players. I can't tell what my gem setup is supposed to be. I think you have like 3 gem setups...

But I do have a specific question. How do you maintain mana? I can't leech because of avatar. I am just chugging blue drinks constantly.
"
But I do have a specific question. How do you maintain mana? I can't leech because of avatar. I am just chugging blue drinks constantly.

Anoint your amulet with Soul Raker.
"
unsmith wrote:

Ty! This will be a life saver!
"
"
unsmith wrote:

Ty! This will be a life saver!

Alternatively, you can try to grab a cluster jewel with fuel the fight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info