3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Thankyou so much for this build! I have never gotten a character to this high a level before and I am taking on bosses and maps I would'nt even dream of trying in previous leagues. You have really rekindled my love for this game, so once again thankyou so much!
Hey! Going to try the build in HC, bought most of the pieces today (got the belt from you actually). Looks really exciting :)

Sorry if the answers is already in the thread but few questions:

- What is better - Tectonic slam charged strike enchant or - fire resistance warlord mode?
- Best way to sustain mana if I go with different anoint than Soul Raker?

Will post update once I play it (hopefully won't rip before getting tanky enough)

Thanks!
"
MaSterX_BG wrote:
Hey! Going to try the build in HC, bought most of the pieces today (got the belt from you actually). Looks really exciting :)

Sorry if the answers is already in the thread but few questions:

- What is better - Tectonic slam charged strike enchant or - fire resistance warlord mode?
- Best way to sustain mana if I go with different anoint than Soul Raker?

Will post update once I play it (hopefully won't rip before getting tanky enough)

Thanks!

well try for helmet setup.

well you propperly want to aim for ailment immunity craft setup so crystal skin annoint
I managed to snatch a large cluster jewel with 8 slots - got 1 socket, martial prowess, weight advantage and overlord, with 12% increases dmg with hits and ailments in small notes. I am VERY happy with this node - it provides a lot of dmg from the talents and overlord allows me to permanently remove fortify support from my 6link - giving me access to awakened elemental support. I am keeping my eyes out for a similar jewel with 2 socket slots, but only +20ex ones available atm.
"
Flaxiz wrote:
I managed to snatch a large cluster jewel with 8 slots - got 1 socket, martial prowess, weight advantage and overlord, with 12% increases dmg with hits and ailments in small notes. I am VERY happy with this node - it provides a lot of dmg from the talents and overlord allows me to permanently remove fortify support from my 6link - giving me access to awakened elemental support. I am keeping my eyes out for a similar jewel with 2 socket slots, but only +20ex ones available atm.

god dammit. shhh!
Can I do this without the nebuloch at the start? And get them while progressing?
"
Klisterpojken wrote:
Can I do this without the nebuloch at the start? And get them while progressing?

read the guide
ripped to stupid player mistake. at 99 50%. most of my playing was solo in high tier content. with a few breach stone runs ect(very little total).

Finished the guide for 3.10 regarding detailed plan for jewel clusters.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Apr 11, 2020, 5:00:50 PM
Any thoughts on chieften VS jugg? Seems like the ability to remove xoph and fire resist plus endurance charge perks is semi comparable?
"
WOOKIEZEE wrote:
Any thoughts on chieften VS jugg? Seems like the ability to remove xoph and fire resist plus endurance charge perks is semi comparable?

shure. the chieftain is not a bad choise. way more damage. but also way squicyer. i guess its a choise. i would say chieftain needs, the cluster jewel note. generate end charges if hit recently to pull it of. but chieftain also gets the ability to use other skills since it allows 100% conversion for all physical skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info