3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Was playing a frostblades BERSERKER build. Got tiered of beeing one shooted so swap to this.Can't recomend it enough.I'm like 40% in the guide and i can do 11-13 maps no problem. Sure it takes time but its safe. If like me you're a newbie player that doesn't want to reead to much bout how to avoid this and that and ....etc Dont hestiate this build is perfect.THANK YOU FOR THE TIME YOU PUT INTO THIS GUIDE.
Softcore player here. I can easily say that this is one of the strongest build i've played. Not only tanky, but also able to take down endgame bosses in a decent speed. Thank you for providing this build.

Including A8 Sirus and Uber Elder, I can do every endgame content without a problem right now. And I have to say both feel quite easy too, because I am able to take most of the hits without worrying at all.

I will not create another character this league and gonna invest all my currency into this one. So I'm open to any kind of suggestions if u would like to take a look at my PoB: https://pastebin.com/2U5qvCcn
Should I drop my current Helm for a Charged Slam enchanted Helm? As you mentioned in the guide, PoB doesn't recognize the Charged Slam enchant so can't exactly see the dps change, but I assume it is better to have that especially with a -% fire res mod?
Last edited by _kabak_ on Apr 12, 2020, 10:44:39 AM
Hey, currently having some issues with mana regen running ailment immune setup. Was wondering if you could give me some tips? i picked up mana regen on my onslaught/life abyss jewel to help but hasn't helped too much.

Picked this nice little cluster up too, shame it doesn't have 8 pts/2 sockets.
Last edited by acidytrips on Apr 12, 2020, 11:25:55 AM
"
acidytrips wrote:
Hey, currently having some issues with mana regen running ailment immune setup. Was wondering if you could give me some tips? i picked up mana regen on my onslaught/life abyss jewel to help but hasn't helped too much.

read new part of guide. with overlord switch your fortify gem to inspiration. all problems solved.

also with immunity setup i would give up kaoms roots, giving more flexebility to get res, and damage elswhere+ curse. your gems need quality will do alot.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Apr 12, 2020, 12:22:07 PM
"
_kabak_ wrote:
Softcore player here. I can easily say that this is one of the strongest build i've played. Not only tanky, but also able to take down endgame bosses in a decent speed. Thank you for providing this build.

Including A8 Sirus and Uber Elder, I can do every endgame content without a problem right now. And I have to say both feel quite easy too, because I am able to take most of the hits without worrying at all.

I will not create another character this league and gonna invest all my currency into this one. So I'm open to any kind of suggestions if u would like to take a look at my PoB: https://pastebin.com/2U5qvCcn
Should I drop my current Helm for a Charged Slam enchanted Helm? As you mentioned in the guide, PoB doesn't recognize the Charged Slam enchant so can't exactly see the dps change, but I assume it is better to have that especially with a -% fire res mod?

look the calculations of helmet ench. and damage calculations in general for POB.
any usefull ench will propperly do.

also look regarding new stuff 3.10 regarding cluster jewels.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
acidytrips wrote:

read new part of guide. with overlord switch your fortify gem to inspiration. all problems solved.

also with immunity setup i would give up kaoms roots, giving more flexebility to get res, and damage elswhere+ curse. your gems need quality will do alot.

Thank you! i'm overcapped on res atm. i upgraded

Just getting around to switching my gems out too, damage overall is not too bad was just struggling with mana but fixed that now :)
cam someone explain to me what Skitterbots bring to the build. I've searched and studied and cant seem to find an answer. I often miss the subtle details of the build--so its the one thing I don't understand at this point
"
cam someone explain to me what Skitterbots bring to the build. I've searched and studied and cant seem to find an answer. I often miss the subtle details of the build--so its the one thing I don't understand at this point

Skitterbots adds two minions(but dont count as minions or allied) they are immortal. they will follow you around. 1 will apply an aoe chill and one will apply an shock. the chill is a decent layer of defence slowing nearby enemys. the shock gem 20/20 is 18% more damage.

it is an optional aura. but the only thing the build needs are damage.

*edit* added more detail about gems in 3.10 section
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Apr 13, 2020, 4:28:04 AM
Hi thx for your build.

It's possible to do simulacrum solo ? I'm hardcore player so possible and no die ? :)

Thx
Last edited by Mystrielle on Apr 13, 2020, 7:01:07 AM
"
Mystrielle wrote:
Hi thx for your build.

It's possible to do simulacrum solo ? I'm hardcore player so possible and no die ? :)

Thx

i would say no. there is only one type of build atm that can pull it of. and that requires like atleast 500 ex.

you will be able to survive untill high tier however. but in the last couple of waves the HP just gets to high, and you will not be able to mitigate the amount of added damage incomming from mods like ele+ pen and added chaos damage.

you can do to wave 16-17 propperly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info