3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Vicentious wrote:
Ok i'm level 95 in hardcore and i have sirus ready on my zana and i'm wondering: what are the attacks that can be safely tanked and what are better to avoid?

EDIT: done sirus awakening 5 -> video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WjUt0O7-OY

Basically, you can tank every beam he throws at you as long you have endurances up (use gluttony belt as shown in my video) and don't walk on the degen/shocking ground in the last phase (VERY IMPORTANT! - i did and almost tragically died).

I would also avoid to tank the Big Meteor attack and erupting flames (if you have purity of fire up probably you can walk safely on top of them for a few seconds). I don't know if the Multiple Meteor attack could be tanked but probably yes as long you dont eat multiple of them at once. The corridor Balls are also a joke and it is a good moment to dps.

So item you MUST use with sirus fight:

- any corrupting blood jewel (better with life and attack speed)

Very recommended:

- A shock/ignite removal flask (shock very important imho).

Good to have / optional:

- hrimnor resolve to avoid being frozen by the beams (or kaom's roots/cannot be frozen boots - but if you have endurances up you can tank the multiple beams anyway though so they are just a luxury, i would use freeze boots if you have enchant on the helmet)

correct. nice job. that is way i say it might be worth dropping kaoms root and go for immunity setup. (its still possible with kaoms roots) annoint diamomd skin. spec the leech notes. craft avoid ailments on chest helmet and eather boot or gloves.. just need overall insain res on gear.(lethalpride with fire res mods help to) i think from looking at your video not even the degen ground would have been that scary. dropped abit but not nealy that low.. posted you video as showcase for guide
decided to try give my jug some looooon needed upgrades. crafted a helmet. and FINALLY GOT TO BALLS to try corrupt my gloves. not bad result

update. i beast crafted it and removed surfix and added prefix on helmet. now its super high tier will try to get maby immuniy setup for ailment
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Apr 7, 2020, 2:56:03 PM
posted an updated POB for current setup.
Love your build, having great fun playing it.

Very tanky and i like the play style.

I was comparing my build to yours.

https://pastebin.com/XmEbBdHA

your Dps is much higher then mine which would be really helpful against the end game bosses.

Have you any advice how i can increase my dps a bit closer to your awesome character ?

"
Sentry001 wrote:
Love your build, having great fun playing it.

Very tanky and i like the play style.

I was comparing my build to yours.

https://pastebin.com/XmEbBdHA

your Dps is much higher then mine which would be really helpful against the end game bosses.

Have you any advice how i can increase my dps a bit closer to your awesome character ?

WEll look at your gear. compare to mine, switch the items you have to items similar to mine(also look at the new POB i posted for 3.10 (still need to switch to cluster jewel setup)
you run alot of regular rare items with not great damage result. my gear is tailored to fit in as much damage as possible without compromising the defence. this is a extreme HC tank build, so to perform you need to UP the tier. the pob you linked from the 3.7 version is also the the full endgame version in hc at lvl 100. less will do.
update. cleaned up the 3.10 part of guide. added video. and new pob. + some info
I see a few mentions of swapping for an "immunity" setup, but I can't find any information on this gear.

I am assuming you are referring to immunity to corrupting blood corrupted jewel, and kaoms roots for immunity to freeze/chill/slows?
Edit: double post sorry
Last edited by jimdawg57 on Apr 9, 2020, 12:28:36 PM
"
jimdawg57 wrote:
I see a few mentions of swapping for an "immunity" setup, but I can't find any information on this gear.

I am assuming you are referring to immunity to corrupting blood corrupted jewel, and kaoms roots for immunity to freeze/chill/slows?

well the CB jewel yes.

but immunity to ailments are from crafting ailment avoidence. ill post a comment on it in the build. it will make awakener super easy since its only the shocked on triple beam and the degen floor that can kill you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info