3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
PopAsMurf wrote:
What should I look for in a helm?

read guide, and make propper adjustments
Thank you for the updated Pastebin showing your current character at level 96. It's helpful to see something actually in live use, versus all the theoretical builds out there with level 100 trees and maxed out, unrealistic gear.

How are you finding Delirium content with this build? Still able to tank it all, or do you run into trouble with certain combinations of league mechanics?
"
unsmith wrote:
Thank you for the updated Pastebin showing your current character at level 96. It's helpful to see something actually in live use, versus all the theoretical builds out there with level 100 trees and maxed out, unrealistic gear.

How are you finding Delirium content with this build? Still able to tank it all, or do you run into trouble with certain combinations of league mechanics?

the delirum is mainly physical so i can pretty much ignore it. i dont stand on the homing explotions(dont even know if it hurts) if i get super swarmed i just pop regular MS and ignore it. or VMS. i have yet to encounter something in delirum that really scares me. but i ignore running maps with extra added ele+ pen ect.
all the delirumbosses is pure phys so they also do no damage. was once perifyed by one of em for the intire duration, and was outregening hes pounding in a t16 map.

Sounds promising, thanks!
Happy to say I managed to kill Sirus with this build - I did him on awakening lvl 4, and died twice in the last phase due to corrupted blood damage - next time I am equipping a gem with resistance to be safe. Was my first time killing the dude, since he wasn't around last I played Poe. Got shitty drops, but it is what it is. Thx for the build.
"
Flaxiz wrote:
Happy to say I managed to kill Sirus with this build - I did him on awakening lvl 4, and died twice in the last phase due to corrupted blood damage - next time I am equipping a gem with resistance to be safe. Was my first time killing the dude, since he wasn't around last I played Poe. Got shitty drops, but it is what it is. Thx for the build.

GZ yes that boss i not possible without a CB jewel. you can switch any crap gem in for that figth with the CB mod
Ok i'm level 95 in hardcore and i have sirus ready on my zana and i'm wondering: what are the attacks that can be safely tanked and what are better to avoid?

EDIT: done sirus awakening 5 -> video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WjUt0O7-OY

Basically, you can tank every beam he throws at you as long you have endurances up (use gluttony belt as shown in my video) and don't walk on the degen/shocking ground in the last phase (VERY IMPORTANT! - i did and almost tragically died).

I would also avoid to tank the Big Meteor attack and erupting flames (if you have purity of fire up probably you can walk safely on top of them for a few seconds). I don't know if the Multiple Meteor attack could be tanked but probably yes as long you dont eat multiple of them at once. The corridor Balls are also a joke and it is a good moment to dps.

So item you MUST use with sirus fight:

- any corrupting blood jewel (better with life and attack speed)

Very recommended:

- A shock/ignite removal flask (shock very important imho).

Good to have / optional:

- hrimnor resolve to avoid being frozen by the beams (or kaom's roots/cannot be frozen boots - but if you have endurances up you can tank the multiple beams anyway though so they are just a luxury, i would use freeze boots if you have enchant on the helmet)
Last edited by Vicentious on Apr 6, 2020, 7:13:02 AM
Grz on the kill - after my kill I acquired a natural affinity with corrupted blood immunity corruption - very happy with how it performs.
"
Flaxiz wrote:
Grz on the kill - after my kill I acquired a natural affinity with corrupted blood immunity corruption - very happy with how it performs.

Thanks! Yeah it is usually the first thing i grab when fightning sirus xD.

Another thing, as i you can see on my gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vicentious/characters

i also use stone golem and summon holy relic for extra regen on cwdt link. Since you basically don't need Blood Rage at all on this fight you can just replace the gem with culling strike and just let stone golem or holy relic finish sirus on 10% health. Having 2% regen enchant on boots also helps, but if you have already 2% regen on chest like my astral plate you can maybe use other enchant (8% dodge?)
Last edited by Vicentious on Apr 6, 2020, 9:37:26 AM
Hi,nice guide! Which ascendancy should i take and in what order? Also why purity of ice? For Uber Elder or for lack in resist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info