[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
CalmWind69 wrote:
Question - how does this build generate Rage for Divergent Beserk?

From the guide:

Lethal pride of Akoya transforms perfect agony into Chainbreaker. Chainbreaker transforms our mana regeneration into rage, which we use to get a massive damage boost using a divergent berzerk gem. This jewels also adds much needed strength to nodes on the way.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Since spellslinger now takes more reservation (but it reduces with levels) you have to start with a barebones setup. I then ramp up the supports (mostly on ED, but I put 1 or 2 on soulrend, even inc aoe on contagion eventually) as I get more mana to reserve. The idea is to path to the reservation right below shadow start ASAP so you have it when you transition to spellslinger in levelling.
Down the road, to help progress in maps, especially yellows, I path to the reservation north west of templar, this one is a huge boost, I think it allows like +2 support gems. I have it planned on a level 80 tree, so you can reach it pretty early to help with BA farm, merc lab and early yellow maps even.

Eventually my setup is :
SS, soulrend, efficacy, swift affliction
SS, contagion, increased AOE
SS, ED, efficacy void manipulation, controlled destruction

During levelling it's important to use supports that give less multiplier so you can fit them, don't get greedy with damage, it's better to have an extra 20% more multiplier and being able to reserve than using a 40% mana multiplier gem and not being able to play the build (duh :P)

Here's a POB with absolute dogshit starter gear, for level 80
https://pastebin.com/0R6hhUXX
I switched it for occultist but it's the same concept for trickster. I'll just not use wither totems and put something else there. Maybe an arcane surge or IC CWDT setup.

edit: found this for divergent berserk gambling. The weight is fucked :
https://poedb.tw/us/Berserk

At what gem levels do you think you can start using Contagion in SS? I remember people saying drop it from SS set up. Maybe im wrong
I think I always played it. Maybe it's not necessary early on but I like how it feels. I just put less supports on ED/soulrend.
I think early on you can just use lesser multiple proj on soulrend and use better supported ED/soulrend? It's an option
How does this build handle Legion, Blight, and the Timeless Conflict? Those are some of my favorite map activities and I'm used to running builds that can clear them decently. Obviously Timeless Conflict is about boss DPS, which isn't the build's strong suit. How do normal legions and blights feel?
"
LawsonGD wrote:
How does this build handle Legion, Blight, and the Timeless Conflict? Those are some of my favorite map activities and I'm used to running builds that can clear them decently. Obviously Timeless Conflict is about boss DPS, which isn't the build's strong suit. How do normal legions and blights feel?

ED is the best skill in the game to clear legions. It's the biggest on kill AOE damaging effect, so it naturally has the best monolith poping.

Timeless domain isn't undoable anymore since the changes (and how much more damage ED has since legion league), but I'd still not recommend doing 5ways with it.

Blight in maps are easy for any build nowourdays, I don't quite get the question.

Blighted maps are hard at the begining of the league as ED's damage is lackjing and everything in there is quite tanky.
Later on tho, being able to oneshot a few hundread monsters with a single cast is very satisfying. I'd recomment spawning a few stonegaze+arc towers near your pump tho, as rare stragglers may go unseen in the chaos, unlike a minion or regular singletarget build.
I personally really enjoy blighted maps with this. Wether or not you can run them is quite boolean tho, and this build can, like most others. Nothing crazy going on here.
Thanks for the answer! Looking forward to starting with this build.
Honestly blight and blighted maps don't need you to play for them. Just spam arc towers and a few ice/fire damage towers for the lightning resistance mobs and you'll be fine. Anoint arc tower range (I think) and anoint maps with reduced tower price and you're good to go.

Legion is pretty bad at first because you don't have enough DPS to pop everything.
"
CalmWind69 wrote:
Question - how does this build generate Rage for Divergent Beserk?
Lethal Pride with Akoya.
I dont understand something, when he post Gems and Links i see a few gems light Flesh and stone lvl 18, infused lvl 1, vaal blight lvl 11, this is a mistake or all the gems suppose to be in that lvl?
Welp, here are the T0 mods we may want.

Gloves :
30% spell damage/DOT damage > 38%. Not really worth it.
Culling strike > Culling Strike + (15–25)% increased Area of Effect if you've dealt a Culling Strike Recently. Useless.
16% chaos dot > 24% chaos dot. Nice upgrade.
(7–10)% chance to Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit > Unnerve enemies for 4 seconds on hit (!!) : that's a big upgrade potentially, and you can easily get it since you can just harvest craft chaos dot on gloves

Helmet :
-5% reservation > -7% reservation. Nice, maybe not worth it.
-9% to nearby enemies > -12% to nearby enemies. Nice, probably not hard to hit, but probably not a priority

Boots :
10% to dodge attacks > 10% to dodge + 2% max dodge (!). Good for minmax.
10% to dodge spells : same
10% to get onslaught on kill > 10% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill + (3–10)% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed while you have Onslaught > that's cool I guess

Overall not a lot of stuff for us but still a few things that can feel nice

New ritual item bases we don't care about
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 15, 2021, 3:50:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info