[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I totally forgot about that. Oh well. Gloves is a risky options, other slots aren't really worth it.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
I totally forgot about that. Oh well. Gloves is a risky options, other slots aren't really worth it.
If you use rare helmet, I wonder what -9 chaos res can be upgraded to. Even if it's let's say -12 chaos res aura that's still worth?
Yeah you can gamble a -9% chaos and -5% reservation helmet, at worst you upgrade the -chaos and lose the reservation (fine), at best you upgrade reservation (!!) and you can recraft -9 with harvest
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 13, 2021, 4:34:02 PM
Had a question regarding the Vertex. Is it reasonable to obtain a non-unique Vaal Mask with the correct lab enchant and then use chance orbs to try and roll the normal vaal mask into a Vertex, since there's only two possible Unique Vaal masks you could get? Seems like a decent gamble.
Last edited by LawsonGD on Jan 13, 2021, 6:02:48 PM
"
LawsonGD wrote:
Had a question regarding the Vertex. Is it reasonable to obtain a non-unique Vaal Mask with the correct lab enchant and then use chance orbs to try and roll the normal vaal mask into a Vertex, since there's only two possible Unique Vaal masks you could get? Seems like a decent gamble.

No
If you're gonna get a helm enchant, get a hubris
"
LawsonGD wrote:
Is it reasonable to obtain a non-unique Vaal Mask with the correct lab enchant and then use chance orbs to try and roll the normal vaal mask into a Vertex, since there's only two possible Unique Vaal masks you could get? Seems like a decent gamble.
Specific boss drops can never be chanced.

That means you also cannot chance Devouring Diadem or Crown of Inward Eye btw.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 13, 2021, 6:39:11 PM
Wiki doesn't specify you can't chance vertex so maybe you can, no clue. Still not worth it.

I'll be rolling occultist with this build, like the POB I posted last page (I think). I'll give some feedback here on viability :) Doing it in a private league so it's kinda SSF but not too strict. Will do spellslinger until red maps then transition probably.
I feel it will be much much better for the maven boss fights, with wither auto applying on everything.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 13, 2021, 6:47:07 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Will do spellslinger until red maps then transition probably.

I'm wanting to try out spellslinger to start as well just for a change of pace, but the setup in the video linked in this guide doesn't work anymore. Can you post what your spellslinger setup would be up to where you'd switch over?
Since spellslinger now takes more reservation (but it reduces with levels) you have to start with a barebones setup. I then ramp up the supports (mostly on ED, but I put 1 or 2 on soulrend, even inc aoe on contagion eventually) as I get more mana to reserve. The idea is to path to the reservation right below shadow start ASAP so you have it when you transition to spellslinger in levelling.
Down the road, to help progress in maps, especially yellows, I path to the reservation north west of templar, this one is a huge boost, I think it allows like +2 support gems. I have it planned on a level 80 tree, so you can reach it pretty early to help with BA farm, merc lab and early yellow maps even.

Eventually my setup is :
SS, soulrend, efficacy, swift affliction
SS, contagion, increased AOE
SS, ED, efficacy void manipulation, controlled destruction

During levelling it's important to use supports that give less multiplier so you can fit them, don't get greedy with damage, it's better to have an extra 20% more multiplier and being able to reserve than using a 40% mana multiplier gem and not being able to play the build (duh :P)

Here's a POB with absolute dogshit starter gear, for level 80
https://pastebin.com/0R6hhUXX
I switched it for occultist but it's the same concept for trickster. I'll just not use wither totems and put something else there. Maybe an arcane surge or IC CWDT setup.

edit: found this for divergent berserk gambling. The weight is fucked :
https://poedb.tw/us/Berserk
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 14, 2021, 6:31:06 AM
Question - how does this build generate Rage for Divergent Beserk?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info