[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Xackis wrote:
R.I.P ED Trickster 2021

Can't see any reason for that.
Clearing with Contagion is a bit less enjoying, but should be fine and that's it
I have a question re. divergent berserk pricing on standard

I notice it was much cheaper at the end of Heist league and my plan was to buy it with another character prior to that league ending but I didnt get chance.

Heist has ended and everything has migrated to standard and the gem is currently 15ex lowest which is well out of my budget.

Do you think the price will go down as time goes on with more people coming over before the new league?

Would the supply not be the same as previously when/if people move to standard list them but with a lower demand since most will move to the new league?
Last edited by Shortx on Jan 13, 2021, 5:05:53 AM
Standard prices are fucked, I would buy it for 15ex. Find someone to hand you out currency, it's not like it's worth anything.

I'm starting to look at mods we'll want to hit with a maven orb, though it won't be useful until we know the values. On some items it should be easy to repeat (hunter amulet, 1/3 to remove int gems sucks but worth a try to improve +1 chaos or chaos dot if it's a good upgrade), on some others it will probably be risky as fuck (culling/dot gloves, if you hit culling you're screwed)

Best candidates so far:
Belt (hunter crusader) : chaos damage and damage during flask can be upgraded to T0 and both easy to recraft with harvest
Amulet (hunter): chaos gems, int gems, chaos dot. Risky if you remove int gems your item is ruined.
Gloves (hunter warlord) : culling, chaos dot. Super risky, 50% to ruin a BIS item, but you can also get other warlord mods (DOT and spell damage) to reduce your odds of removing culling, they can be put back with harvest
Rings (crusader) : spell damage and %ES can both be upgraded and easy to get back with harvest
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 13, 2021, 5:41:53 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Standard prices are fucked,

^this

as alternative i just checked the Prime Regrading lenses go for 2ex the piece in standard so you would have a few tries to hit divergent berserk instead of straight up buying it. Could be cheaper, could be more expensive
Last edited by Singulare on Jan 13, 2021, 6:51:06 AM
I just made a divergent berserk in standard for my stacked up trickster, I don't play standard anyway. It took 12 lenses which is 24+ex. Don't recommend it.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 13, 2021, 7:37:17 AM
"
Shortx wrote:
I have a question re. divergent berserk pricing on standard

I notice it was much cheaper at the end of Heist league and my plan was to buy it with another character prior to that league ending but I didnt get chance.

Heist has ended and everything has migrated to standard and the gem is currently 15ex lowest which is well out of my budget.

Do you think the price will go down as time goes on with more people coming over before the new league?

Would the supply not be the same as previously when/if people move to standard list them but with a lower demand since most will move to the new league?

Heist is in core now the price should go down over time since it can be dropped, this said i did buy mine in Heist for 2 exa i think so you screwed yourself a bit there ;)

Many don't sell their items in standard most of the time (me included) so the price and availability is what it is.
Last edited by Chumber on Jan 13, 2021, 9:19:19 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
I just made a divergent berserk in standard for my stacked up trickster, I don't play standard anyway. It took 12 lenses which is 24+ex. Don't recommend it.

Wait..
berserk has normal, Anomalous and divergent quality. So you got 11 times anomalous when you applied the lense to the skill gem? that would be some fckd up RNG
It did :
Anomalous > normal > anomalous
11 times
Then 12th time got divergent
Maybe it's more worth it to just use lens on normal berserks? The problem was anomalous going back to normal wasted a lot of money

If anybody is interested to experiment, occultist seems viable, I just copy pasted my stacked gear though

https://pastebin.com/WDkMXrAD

Couple changes were made to retrofit enfeeble blaspemy in the build (some reservation nodes and a 5% mana reservation redeemer affix on helm). I had to remove aspect of the spider to fit it though (DPS loss is more than compensated but you won't get the slow)

Pros :
Enfeeble is nice, defenses should be slightly better with malediction + enfeeble
Withered is applied automatically (no need for totems, especially a big deal in maven boss fights where you can't wither every boss)
DPS is a bit better
Better ascendancy progression (lot of raw power compared to trickster tree) : void beacon > withering presence > malediction > vile bastion
Capped chaos resistance !

Cons :
No ghost shrouds
Slightly lower cast speeds
A bit more expensive probably (redeemer helmet is almost mandatory, getting hunter/redeemer helmet is more expensive than just a hunter hubris)
Rougher early start (starts far from elusive/reservation nodes for spellslinger), but don't think this matters at all
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 13, 2021, 10:25:41 AM
I will go Occultist with ED since we can skip profane bloom, I will take forbidden power instead.

Use a staff ( Cane in waiting a+3 +2 juicy staff :3), take power charge nodes, staff area’s one and enjoy 156%inc aoe with contagion!
Last edited by Bible_Black on Jan 13, 2021, 12:14:44 PM
"
HansonAlister wrote:
Did they actually buffed anything? All i saw was nerfs on everything.
Yes, they buffed mostly useless skills nobody was playing anyway, like Storm Call (I haven't seen that one played since Betrayal or so).

There are a few gems in there someone maybe can use for the better, like hexblast, cracklance, firestorm, but I sincerely doubt suddenly stuff like reave + heavy strike would become meta.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
I'm starting to look at mods we'll want to hit with a maven orb, though it won't be useful until we know the values.
Don't get hyped up for belt / amulet options, since they said maven orb only works on chest / glove / boot / helm. Yea I know, having weapons, quivers and jewellery would be cool, but I guess they want to limit power creep so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info