[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Tyraelmx wrote:
could u please post a new pob for these 3 versions ? shows me that it's for an old tree possibly 3.12

No, since I will be playing the league.
There's no difference in the tree as far as I know, I'm not sure why PoB has a new tree version. For this build, there's no changes anyways.
3.13 is the new ascendancies at least
The Maven's Crucible fight went well as expected:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr-f0FsAHso&ab_channel=Tassadar
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Tyraelmx wrote:
could u please post a new pob for these 3 versions ? shows me that it's for an old tree possibly 3.12

There's no difference in the tree as far as I know, I'm not sure why PoB has a new tree version. For this build, there's no changes anyways.

I need help with the gems, for example u in the thread put Vaal Blight lvl 11, flesh and stone lvl 18, divergent berserk lvl 11, this is a mistake or i need to follow that levels on gems?
I need help with the gems, for example u in the thread put Vaal Blight lvl 11, flesh and stone lvl 18, divergent berserk lvl 11, this is a mistake or i need to follow that levels on gems?[/quote]

All gems should be leveled to their maximum. Most builds have no reason to not level their gems.
Be a tiny bit mindful of gems that require strength, you may not want to level them too much very early on if you're relying on gear for attributes.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Tyraelmx wrote:

sorry, didn't want to bother you. Thanks for the info!
Have fun playing the league! Thanks for this build <3
Great build so far, I bougth the staff for lvl 60 but I am having trouble getting correct colors of sockets on 5 link, any tips?
Occultist so far is nice but I'm a bit worried about evasion later. I'll have the same dodge more or less, but no eva chest and no eva from helmet will hurt a bit. Thinking about how to mitigate some more damage (already have enfeeble + malediction which is good mitigation)
What that page of code means under "Videos", what i do whit that???
How do you obtain divergent skill gems now that the heist league has been replaced by the ritual league? Doesn't that mean there are no more heists? And therefore no more heist specific loot?

What am I missing here about heists and heist items? I tried to google it but well the heist league ended so very recently all the google results I found were about the period in time (a week or two ago) when heist league was still in effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info