[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Yeah it will just be long but shouldn't be too hard hopefully. Plus if they're not juiced up they shouldn't be that long to kill, the problem is actual end game bosses, not map bosses except super early in the league

Well the good news is that, with 10 bosses alive and dotted, you'll have 15k+ regen per second... I don't really see what can kill you in there, exactly.

Also, I'm not sure what kind of build would be the best to take on this kind of content. 10 things to his is a lot for a singletarget setup, so ideally you'll want your clear setup to be your main singletarget...
The new deadeye is going to exell at this. Having chain and +2 proj on your singletarget setup is just insane. Minion builds will just obliterate everything as well.
Other than that, I don't see what would be really suited. ED has the incredible upside to dps everything at once, as well as other simple dot builds. Ball lightning mines won't perform nearly as well if there is multiple targets, and big single target melee range (cyclone, BV) are going to be in danger if they try to stack up bosses to dps everything at once. How the fight will play might just come down to numbers. If bosses don't hit too hard you'll just be able to stack them in the middle and defeat them in a few seconds. If they are scary/tanky enough, allrounder builds like ED wll be pretty good. But if they are too tanky like aul, the classic singletarget setups may work the best.

Anyways. I feel like this endgame encounter won't be hard enough and you'll be able to take it on anything, no matter how scuffed. The way GGG was talking about it felt like slightly buffed t16 bosses... Dunno, doesn't scare me at all. It would take me 20 tops to kill a pack of 10 shaper guardians, as I can defeat a single one in <5secs (still talking about ED here). They'd have to be drasticly buffed to be a sirus/uberelder level encounter.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
the problem is actual end game bosses, not map bosses except super early in the league
We'll see how hard / complex the Maven is, but if it's another multi-phase boss that is a dick to 90% of the builds like Sirus (anti-melee, teleporting around out of ground effects, forcing you to dodge constantly), a lot of people are gonna be annoyed at it for different reasons.
I ve been playing your build and i love it !!
I'm just wondering whether the damage of essence drain change over time (is it getting more damage per sec over time ?) ?
does it make more sense to hit a target and wait till the end of the damage over time or just hit constantly the target ?

what would you improve from there ?
Helmet: -9% chaos res to nearby (spam aberrant fossil)
Gloves: DOT + culling
ED : awakened support gems
Jewels: remove spreading rot, get a watcher's eye

You also need a curse flask and a freezing flask (quicksilver flask should be 30% move speed suffix)
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 8, 2021, 1:53:19 PM
Im a new player(level 18) and loving this build. How do i buy the items in the leveling guide? I dont have chaos orbs. How can u get them?
thanks for this build, i´m now at lv.89 ... it will be my league starter for shore :)
SHADOW_DIMIR
50% lost damage is a kick in the ass
RIP this glorious build
Last edited by LogazdoR on Jan 11, 2021, 6:04:53 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
50% lost damage is a kick in the ass
Yep, those are some sad nerfs... Time to play ED/C Occultist instead? xD Tbh Prolonged Pain is still 5% more damage than Withering Presence and both require 2 labs of investment, so not sure about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info