[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Contagion is long enough. Levelling may be a problem but chaos slinger is better for that.

Blight and wither totem are for bosses almost exclusively.

crafted all the gear myself since market is pretty dead :P
whats next?

also why cant i use berserk?
@shuggan

my damage is still not high enough so i use totem for some rares and uniques too. so this means i will have to stand stationary in order to attack anything and for a longer time with bosses. i feel this is a disadvantage to fire and forget style, i leveled up with caustic arrow and it is a one click skill in comparison.

@deep

i had this problem too and googled it, there is a small not commonly used or known setting when you click the boxes at the bottom right to choose a skill see at the top of that popup menu there is an option for "attack while moving" when i ticked that i was able to use the left click berserk.
Last edited by VioLenceJak on Dec 30, 2020, 10:20:09 AM
"
Deepalertz wrote:

crafted all the gear myself since market is pretty dead :P
whats next?

also why cant i use berserk?

Do you have Lethal Pride jewel with Chainbreaker allocated?
Some information of my playing this build....

I'm a hardcore player but i used flashback to see how it goes in sc...
I never did any of the end game bosses, so this is the first time ever i did t14+.

I am in love with this build...but i would suggest putting some negative point into this stating its not the best choice for SSF.

I played this build completely SSF. In the end i wanted to test more end game and didnt feel like playing 500 maps. So i migrated and bought the maps.

My build has 300k dot dps on ED. As im SSF I wear cane + hyrri both 5 link.
couldnt find an empower. So my dps is lacking..which is the biggest point this build isnt really nice for SSF. As youll need several things which need an INSANE amount of hours to get them as they are completely RNG....

I did every boss in the game...

-Ubers - Both Ubers were completely undoable for me...died 6 times I feel both would get closer to doable if your dps rises...as i find ubers are both very hard the longer it takes...
- Sirus - Was my first time i didnt manage it, 2nd time i died only once due being stupid, having 100% avoid ailment made the boss super ez i guess...
- shaper/guardians - super ez, just takes a while cuz of my dps, but totally doable deathless. did him 5 times on which 3 times deathless
- elder / guardians - I found constrictor pretty hard but all others ez, elder 4 times deathless in 5 tries.

All in all love the build, just wish there were better ways to farm empower. Then I'd probebly play this build forever on SSF HC :)

I have never posted in the forums before but I wanted to thank you for this build guide. I was able to hit 96 this season and handle all of the content fairly easily as I progressed through the build(A8 Sirus, Shaper, Elder, not so much the simulacrum). This guide helped me understand crafting better than any other guide has before. I have a few items to round out this character but I am extremely happy with the results and feel much more comfortable crafting my own items now. It probably helps that we could toss around exalts this season and it made it possible for an average player to experiment with the bench.

Thank you for the build guide and I look forward to using it in 3.13
Oh I forgot the simulcrum...

I did that 1 too 20 waves completed...
Had both bosses kossis and the other 1 once at around 15-16. Died there 1-2 times. Rest of the waves all deathless...
Multi boss encounter in echoes is gonna be tough as shit on this haha
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Multi boss encounter in echoes is gonna be tough as shit on this haha
Keep dotting all 10 bosses and run in circles. xD

As long as it's not a timed encounter unlike domain of endless conflict and it's just a battle until last man standing, you should be fine.

"Boss killer" builds that can blow up 1 entity might struggle if all those bosses are spread and you can't let's say prestack mines and insta delete everything.

It's similar case as those 15 min deep Aul fights - if you can survive and not get 1 shot, and outregen any non-1-shot damage, you're in a better spot than high dps glass cannon builds.

On the other hand, I'm wondering if the mega tanky mega dps master of all builds will be nerfed, because they often are (in this case: aura stacker spellcaster scion / guardian and aura stacker minion necro).

I'm still looking forward to reveal what extra mods can maven orb unlock. For example the +1 int gem bonus on chest they showcased was already good, and there could be plenty of other end-game optimization ones in the pool.
Yeah it will just be long but shouldn't be too hard hopefully. Plus if they're not juiced up they shouldn't be that long to kill, the problem is actual end game bosses, not map bosses except super early in the league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info