[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Vennto wrote:
"
Loosing 50% inc damage on patient reaper is more problematic. Not only is this a 8% damage loss in endgame, but it was a great tool that made early gearing less strained. There's nothing to do about this, sadly.

"
That said, I'd like to remind the extreme buffs for the build in heist league. Divergent berserk is a far greater buff than these nerfs combined, and chaos dots can use many influence modifiers that were just made easier to get from harvest. We also still have to see if there are strong maven modifiers for the build in the endgame.

This.

People are just not understanding the mechanics of the game. They see 50% damage over time loss and think "yeah okay I lose half my damage". It is additive Damage, not a dot multi. Can u guys relax for once? :D

50% flat is 50% flat and it sucks, it's not about not understanding. It especially sucks for levelling and until you get real damage gear.

Also they may still remove chainbreakers from the legion jewel just because. Patch notes tonight.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 12, 2021, 8:54:10 AM
"
50% flat is 50% flat and it sucks, it's not about not understanding. It especially sucks for levelling and until you get real damage gear.

Also they may still remove chainbreakers from the legion jewel just because. Patch notes tonight.

Why does it sucks so much? Leveling is redundant, and I couldn´t care less about 8% damage in lategame on a well-rounded build. It´s not like you lose anything aside from 3 more seconds in boss fihts.

Pretty sure they will not remove chainbreaker but rather nerf the alternate berserk ;-)
Last edited by Vennto on Jan 12, 2021, 8:57:31 AM
There are other nerfs. If you don't care about 50% damage why do you even get a helm enchant then?

And by levelling I meant like level 1 to 90. It's a lot of time with significantly less damage.
But with Heist going core, this also means we will encounter less smuggler caches resulting in less Grand Heist to be getting divergent Berserk from, so i guess at least its price will be much heavier.

I dont see leveling all that bad as i went with a Bane+Despair link last season as soon as it was available and it was pretty much smooth sailing from there, only bosses needing some more attention.

We still dont know enough about the harvest garden encounter and if the same modifiers are still available to craft these juicy items. Probably the possibility will be there but this also will be linked to the encounter rate of the garden and most likely pretty time consuming.

Lets hope the best for the rest of the patchnotes tomorrow.
Harvest has a base 5% to spawn on a map. I think there's a passive point that gives +5% in a certain region, so you'll have to farm a LOT to make BIS items.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 12, 2021, 10:53:22 AM
The only interesting question to me is, how annoying will be the redueced base radius to contagion
"
Singulare wrote:
But with Heist going core, this also means we will encounter less smuggler caches resulting in less Grand Heist to be getting divergent Berserk from, so i guess at least its price will be much heavier.

I dont see leveling all that bad as i went with a Bane+Despair link last season as soon as it was available and it was pretty much smooth sailing from there, only bosses needing some more attention.

We still dont know enough about the harvest garden encounter and if the same modifiers are still available to craft these juicy items. Probably the possibility will be there but this also will be linked to the encounter rate of the garden and most likely pretty time consuming.

Lets hope the best for the rest of the patchnotes tomorrow.

For me, I got my Divergent Beserk using Tailor Orbs. It took me two tries. This hopefully makes you feel better about how many times we'd have to blueprint to find one of these, assuming they don't nerf it to the ground
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
The only interesting question to me is, how annoying will be the redueced base radius to contagion

I expect -2 base radius, which is -10%. My current contagion is 32 final radius, it would make it 29 (but I think I skip a couple AOE nodes)
Pretty annoying.
"
Ccl97 wrote:

For me, I got my Divergent Beserk using Tailor Orbs. It took me two tries. This hopefully makes you feel better about how many times we'd have to blueprint to find one of these, assuming they don't nerf it to the ground

Guess you mean the "Prime Regrading Lens" that can change type of the gem (I wasnt lucky to even find a Tailoring nor Tempering Orb). I only got two lenses last league so I dont know the rarity of these. Hope they dont nerf their droprate as you said.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
goozaan wrote:
@Darkxellmc

-60% dot
-10% spell dodge
-10% movement speed

??

Heeeeeelp I don't want to lose this build!

TL/DR: build's fine. Slight nerfs but not enough to offset heist buffs, and ED is an extremely fitting choice for the upcoming league mechanic.

At worst, just use RF.

So Decent League starter again you think?

Also Still kinda debating RF too but they nerfed Chieftan lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info