[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey guys, I'm sure this question might've popped somewhere in this thread, but there is 600+ pages haha

I'm a new player and I wonder how does this divergent berserk works?

I'm in standard and couldn't find anyone selling it, except maybe for this one guy in the market for 45 ex which is way above my budget.

Is the gem really special or something?
Alternate gems drop in heist which means they're very rare until heist goes core
Did they fix divergent berserk working now automatically on left click?
I heard it didnt work yet on it.

(Edit) Nvm, did read earlier replies about "always attack in place" my bad ^^
Last edited by FinYuna on Dec 23, 2020, 1:05:08 AM
So I wanted to take a end game experience in flashback...

I did went ssf as I am a HC ssf player.....and wanted to see how far I can take this build...

At first I thought i'd just try to die as few times as possbile....but it took quite a while to get my cane of unrav....so meanwhile i decided ill just go zoom zoom until i get my actual build. I died 33 times so far on spellslinger build....pretty much cuz i couldnt care less if i died lol.

Right now I got my build together....so its just working on upgrades pretty much....its quite hard to get myself an empower support....didnt find 1 yet....so i guess thats kinda a bummer for ssf....

Going into end yelllow maps and starting red. Really curious how much end game content i can do...with how many deaths....will use log out macro and play like im hc from now on :)

Also I got the hyrri bite armour...but im not sure if its actually better than a 1200/200 eva/es with 90 life / some resist armour? especially since u can get much higher eva/es with 100 life +
Hyrri's ire is much better unless you get VERY lucky with a ilv86 sadist garb craft.

Empower is kinda rare but not that rare, you'll eventually get one.
But why when i removed the other armour both my life and es were higher. So the higher evasion and dodge of spell attack are just mich better than a higher life and es?
10% spell and attack dodge is huge. Getting a competitive sadist with high life is super tough since you can't dense craft it.

Harvest made :

Dense made (super lucky) :
Last edited by Shuggananas on Dec 25, 2020, 10:38:14 AM
i could not find proper gloves so i decided to create by myself
first try result

also i have a question

is the bow with dot better than +1 int gems?

btw it's first build i enjoy

Last edited by kosix741 on Dec 26, 2020, 5:41:54 PM
"
kosix741 wrote:
i could not find proper gloves so i decided to create by myself
first try result

also i have a question

is the bow with dot better than +1 int gems?

btw it's first build i enjoy

These are some nice items, glad you're enjoying the gearing process of your character! This pair of gloves is really nice, gratz on that.

For the bow, liquefaction is most likely more damage than +1 gem. PoB it just to be sure, but I'd bet on it being better.
I also still like a maraketh base for ms + onslaught, but that's personal preference. Synthesized bases are also just as good.
i am trying this build now but i found some problems. first of all i did not find how to play this build so i did some search and it says to use contagion first then use essence drain. but when i did that i found that the essence drain projectile was very very slow and disappears after some distance. this causes contagion to expire before the ED reaches on far away mobs. I did not see any proj. speed modifiers in the POB given except for 2 passives giving a meager 15% so i had to try to to remove vicious proj. and put faster proj sup. instead. will see how it improves. but also the ED proj is only 1. so it is slow, and it is 1 meaning you have to aim which involves aiming (some people dont want that) and it could miss. this is the biggest problem so far. and when the mobs explode the contagion does not necessarily spread unless they are close by. so I see this is best for high density situations in order for the skill to chain. this is why i will continue to play for now mainly to try in heist.

another thing is blight i don't understand the need for it. I just use despair on hit in the gloves. it is 1-2 play stile already and 3 for the wither totems so when to use blight and what for?

I am level 64 now but I like the survivability I will try to reach level 100 to see. the good thing is it can be changed later to other dot builds like soulrend or ignite etc..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info