[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Need help with tankyness! Have about 9ex... feel like damage is okay, but I'm dying all. the. time. I feel like I must have missed something when following the guide/upgrade flowchart. I know I need better body and have 6L Hyrri's but working on colors. Can someone take a look and suggest what else to focus on for survivability? I'm also playing a CI guardian HoP + spider build and it's incredibly tanky by comparison. But kinda boring :)

Oh, here's gear:
Last edited by saxisa on Dec 11, 2020, 10:06:28 PM
3 dense fossils lol
Absolutely nuts

Sick m8....

Gonna have to say here I absolutely LOVE this build...currently lv 93 and 350 depth....remember im on HC and its the highest ive ever gotten in hc :)

Lets see how far i can get...it was a bit hard to get a cane of unrav, took 100 scours/chances :P

Armour was kinda hard to make...still not good but itll have to do for now ;p
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Sick m8....

Gonna have to say here I absolutely LOVE this build...currently lv 93 and 350 depth....remember im on HC and its the highest ive ever gotten in hc :)

Lets see how far i can get...it was a bit hard to get a cane of unrav, took 100 scours/chances :P

Armour was kinda hard to make...still not good but itll have to do for now ;p

Welp, you died.
I really didn't make this guide for endless delve, even less hardcore... I'm really surprised you got this far with it. Gratz on 16th place, in this heavily contested leaderboard it's very impressive!
From what I see, it's a good mix between CI and dodge based. Glad to see dodge getting some love ^^

Your character has pretty much nothing in common with my trade league toon tbf, it seems like you just took inspiration and adapted the build to make a well suited characters for your needs. I honestly don't think following this guide to the letter for endless dalve would've worked at all.
That's amazing, and I think shows both the strength of dodge ED-c trickster defensively and your skill to stay alive! Level 96 is some serious shit. Looking at your gear, it grants me the impression that your damage was lacking for depth 500+, was it?

Ayways. Glad you're enjoying these races, I sure am too!

Yeah got 1 shot somehow....i really need to start recording so i can see what kills me. as Ive no clue what happened haha..

I do think that this kind of build is very suited for hc delving...
I went pretty hardcore in terms of passive tree...took mostly defensive nodes and almost no offensive ones....

I do feel delving is mostly about dodging the stuff when they come for you haha.
If you delve alot (which i havent before but this week alot obviously) you can see the attacks coming from a mile away and just get out of the way hehe

I didnt get into the 500+ tho so I cant know about that...but i was at around depth 250 when i got my cane of unravelling, my dmg was getty pretty bad before that....but once i got that cane it went pretty good...I died at depth 410, and my dmg was still great...sure rare and stuff dont die instantly...especially cuz u cant stand still and blight away cuz ull die.....but pretty much ed contagion killed everything within 15 sec (rares) trash just dies within 1-2 seconds top....

nice demi m8....I'm not good enough yet to get a demi...thats why im going ssf sc in flashback...to practice more high end game content. For example ive never killed shaper or any other end game bosses. So will take this build to sc and play like its hc so will take simular build choices as i did in delve :)

I do have 1 question, i know you explained it in the build guide but i dont really understand it lol.
I see the build takes MoM and eldrich battery....
I get that you use ES to cast stuff and therefor can take 1 more aura.
But since you dont have mana, wont MoM be useless then?
Also isnt it dangerous for a hc player...as u sometimes get without ES and then u cant cast anything.... in delving i saw sometimes i get bleeded, or some other dmg type that doesnt hurt me badly, but it ALWAYS removed my ES completely....id be without es that whole time not able to cast....

Edit: i was checking your ultimate end game pob, i see you have 4 frenzy charges there...but i couldnt find how you generate them in the build?
Last edited by Cheydinhal on Dec 18, 2020, 5:20:37 AM
MOM + EB works because your ES becomes your mana
"
Shuggananas wrote:
MOM + EB works because your ES becomes your mana

But do you feel you ever are unable to use skills?
Because when i dont use that, I feel I NEVER are unable to use skills...
But your ES goes away when you get hit right? So then your out of ES and out of skill uses, and i am afraid that will get u killed....
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
Edit: i was checking your ultimate end game pob, i see you have 4 frenzy charges there...but i couldnt find how you generate them in the build?
Do you have green nightmare jewel?

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
But your ES goes away when you get hit right? So then your out of ES and out of skill uses, and i am afraid that will get u killed....
If you get hit, it breaks a ghost shroud, every time you break a ghost shroud stack you get some ES back from ghost dance passive.

So basically: don't facetank if you're out of ghost shrouds, use a jade flask so your evasion is high enough that ghost dance regens decent amount of ES as it's based on your evasion. This should prevent situations where you're completely out of ES.
Amazing guide, Thanks. But there is one horrible thing about this build, you look like a [Removed By Support]. Running with a bow and casting spells. It's like having a massive two-handed axe and everyone waiting for you to go kill stuff and you just like "Naaah man i am just a healer". It's so awkward with that stupid bow.
Last edited by RoryF_GGG on Dec 19, 2020, 2:05:02 PM
Okay, I have to be missing something... I keep getting one-shotted in heists and at this level survivability is just too low. Clear speed for junk mobs in maps is insane, and in most cases this build rocks. But on some maps/heist I just get nuked. What am I missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info