[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Finished crafting my helmet.

Still have 17x chaotic resonators with dense & aberrant fossils already socketed.

If anyone is still crafting helmets and wants to pick them up for cheap, let me know. ign qwertz_heist
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Pragor82 wrote:
https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-d5bdb3-1604584873.jpeg.html

These Gloves are availible on PS4. Looking insane, are they worth it?

(Sorry, only war für me to link it right now)

Need help, worth it?

Cant Link these Item directly...

Gripped Gloves
18% increased Projectile Attack Damage
--------------------------------------
+27% increased Damage over Time
+16% Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
+35 Evasion Rating
+46 cold Resistance
+48 Lightning Resistance
+70 Maximum Life (Crafted)

Trademarket: 10EX
Last edited by Pragor82 on Nov 5, 2020, 1:17:50 PM
"
Pragor82 wrote:

Need help, worth it?

Cant Link these Item directly...

Gripped Gloves
18% increased Projectile Attack Damage
--------------------------------------
+27% increased Damage over Time
+16% Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
+35 Evasion Rating
+46 cold Resistance
+48 Lightning Resistance
+70 Maximum Life (Crafted)

Trademarket: 10EX

Not sure what stuff sells for on the PS4 market, but they are nice.
Implicit is wasted, but otherwise very nice and would definitely be worth 10ex on the PC market.

Trying to craft something similar would cost a lot more.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
There are 645 pages holy smokes... could someone explain to me why you take MoM on a build that has only 1% unreserved mana? Am I missing something in the PoB? Specifically the end game or high end build?
Last edited by Blakwhysper on Nov 5, 2020, 8:32:07 PM
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
There are 645 pages holy smokes... could someone explain to me why you take MoM on a build that has only 1% unreserved mana? Am I missing something in the PoB? Specifically the end game or high end build?

Eldritch Battery
"
v1cviper wrote:
"
Blakwhysper wrote:

Eldritch Battery

Wait.... eldritch battery causes your ES to protect your mana and take damage instead of mana? wtf... i also found out that putting a skill on left click makes left click still move.... <facepalm>
To anyone that has done the bow craft, how many alterations has it taken you to hit the chaos damage over time multiplier? iLvl 82 by the way

I've got this that I've thrown about 400 alts at now and I haven't seen one tier of the mod.
Last edited by NVB43 on Nov 5, 2020, 11:35:17 PM
"
NVB43 wrote:
To anyone that has done the bow craft, how many alterations has it taken you to hit the chaos damage over time multiplier? iLvl 82 by the way

I've got this that I've thrown about 400 alts at now and I haven't seen one tier of the mod.

Around 800 alts or so, I think, for me. I mean, the weight for Damage over Time multiplier suffix is rather low, around 1% to get any at all, 1/3 of that to get T1 one. And that's only for suffixes - alterations can give you an item with just a prefix(like right now on your bow) and that's an alteration orb wasted for that - or you have to use augmentation orb on it. Considering the price of alts right now - using aug is worth it.
"
Ariafrost wrote:
"
NVB43 wrote:

Around 800 alts or so, I think, for me. I mean, the weight for Damage over Time multiplier suffix is rather low, around 1% to get any at all, 1/3 of that to get T1 one. And that's only for suffixes - alterations can give you an item with just a prefix(like right now on your bow) and that's an alteration orb wasted for that - or you have to use augmentation orb on it. Considering the price of alts right now - using aug is worth it.

So I'd have to aug and hope to hit it, then scour, transmute, and aug again?
"
NVB43 wrote:
"
Ariafrost wrote:
"
NVB43 wrote:

So I'd have to aug and hope to hit it, then scour, transmute, and aug again?

No, scours are, like, 2 for 1 chaos right now on SC Heist. Not worth it. I mean, you can use aug when you roll only prefix on a bow to save on some currency. If the suffix obtained after that still isn't the needed one - continue rolling with alts.
It takes more time, but potentially saves you some orbs all in all.

/Edit: After all, on the next step you play with rng when annuling useless affix anyways. Though, obviously, if the only useless affixes on the resulting after regaling rare bow are prefixes - you can spend 2 ex to not play with annul rng by locking suffixes and scouring. Though imprinting and then attempting to annul/revert imprint till successfull - is on average cheaper.
/Edit2: Though with Craicic Chimerals being 0.5 ex at the cheapest right now(and, looking at the amount of sellers vs beasts on trade, it looks like some price fixing is going on)... 2 ex for metamod looks like the better option right now for softcore Heist.
Last edited by Ariafrost on Nov 6, 2020, 1:34:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info